• 7(current)
v18 [Mod] Bello Nero - Leia [reloaded]
Is there a way to use fanart as the background on the view "list wall" in the movie section?

It's currently using posters but the view "list" uses fanart and that's how I would like it.

I had a go trying to edit the xml but failed.

Any help would be appreciated Smile
A long over due thank you Kyo, I'm liking this mod alot. Especially the global multicoloured option, exactly what I was hoping for.

I don't see a donation link for Kyo?
@Karellen- removed shows the bello pulse really cool pulse on it. they use bello nero skin be nice to see some bello pulses like they have on build
When stopping a video or returning from the settings screen the home menu takes a couple of seconds to appear after seeing just a black screen. Is this a common error?
I'm running the latest Kodi on Raspberry Pi 3.
Well done...when will come out the new version?
@Kyo* I've noticed that when selecting on the Home Menu "movie fanart" or "tv fanart" the titles of the corresponding pictures appear in top left corner (which is awesome) because we can tell what movie/show that fanart belongs to.
The thing is...not all fanart is showing, altough it's still rotating and still showing movie or tv name.

If i change this setting to the skin helper backgrounds (random, in progress, etc, categories) it displays the fanart like it always did but it loses that "title" function. What happened?

It worked like a charm on kodi 17
I installed this skin yesterday to try it out and although it worked well on the first run, once I exited Kodi and try to reload it, I get the following error files being created: kodi_stacktrace-18.4 Git_20190831-3ade758ceb-20200213-195258. Within that txt file I have the following line: Thread 3116 (process 10872) # 0. There is also nothing to report from the log file.

Regards,

Shedrock
Hi there.
Thank you for this great skin.
Would it be possible to display the PVRThumbs in the PVR Channel view. There would still be enough space in the lower right corner.
(2020-02-14, 02:57)shedrock Wrote: I installed this skin yesterday to try it out and although it worked well on the first run, once I exited Kodi and try to reload it, I get the following error files being created: kodi_stacktrace-18.4 Git_20190831-3ade758ceb-20200213-195258. Within that txt file I have the following line: Thread 3116 (process 10872) # 0. There is also nothing to report from the log file.

Regards,

Shedrock

I don't know how to help you, with the latest version 18.5 Git: 20191117 I have no problems, if not with the addon ExtendedInfo based on the film, among other things I recently fixed the error with the addon Artist Slideshow and for the moment I don't find anything else

regards
(2020-02-12, 05:49)djhifi Wrote: @ Kyo * Ho notato che quando si seleziona nel menu principale "film fanart" o "tv fanart" i titoli delle immagini corrispondenti compaiono nell'angolo in alto a sinistra (il che è fantastico) perché possiamo dire a quale film / spettacolo appartiene a fanart per. Il fatto è ... non tutto il fanart sta mostrando, anche se sta ancora ruotando e sta ancora mostrando il nome del film o della tv. Se cambio questa impostazione negli sfondi dell'helper skin (categorie casuali, in corso, ecc.), Visualizza il fanart come sempre, ma perde la funzione "title". Quello che è successo? Ha funzionato come un incantesimo su Kodi 17

In the selection of backgrounds there is no random search for the latter. It is only by section or global and are the only titles that work with Script Fanart.
Maybe I understood your problem anyway if I have some time I will take a look at it

regards
(2020-02-20, 17:49)Kyo* Wrote:
(2020-02-12, 05:49)djhifi Wrote: @ Kyo * Ho notato che quando si seleziona nel menu principale "film fanart" o "tv fanart" i titoli delle immagini corrispondenti compaiono nell'angolo in alto a sinistra (il che è fantastico) perché possiamo dire a quale film / spettacolo appartiene a fanart per. Il fatto è ... non tutto il fanart sta mostrando, anche se sta ancora ruotando e sta ancora mostrando il nome del film o della tv. Se cambio questa impostazione negli sfondi dell'helper skin (categorie casuali, in corso, ecc.), Visualizza il fanart come sempre, ma perde la funzione "title". Quello che è successo? Ha funzionato come un incantesimo su Kodi 17

In the selection of backgrounds there is no random search for the latter. It is only by section or global and are the only titles that work with Script Fanart.
Maybe I understood your problem anyway if I have some time I will take a look at it

regards     
Yes, there is not random search for the latter, because you removed this line from original Bello 7 Home.xml:

<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) + String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay))">Skin.SetString(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay,10)</onload>

This line on the original Bello7 gives access to skin helper backgrounds which has lots of options for background choices on menu entries. I will add it to your Home.xml and see what it happens. 

EDIT: As expected, gave access to lots of other background options, from random movies to in progress tv shows.

I was talking about the options you give us. Normal backgrounds for movies and tv shows. I select them, the title of the supposed background (movie or tv doesnt matter) shows but the background (fanart) doesnt.

Do you need a screenshot to better illustrate what I'm trying to say?
Broken on Leia 18.6, says depedency is missing.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS MOD ON 18.6

Disregard what I wrote above. I was installing another version
Also a way to watch trailers saved on your movie folder please would make this theme the best around I use the Showtime view anyway you can have it load up trailers in fullscreen either auto or with a keypress mate thanks in advance.
(2020-03-17, 20:04)goofers Wrote: Also a way to watch trailers saved on your movie folder please would make this theme the best around I use the Showtime view anyway you can have it load up trailers in fullscreen either auto or with a keypress mate thanks in advance.

The trailers start in full screen. I don't understand the question.
(2020-03-17, 21:32)Kyo* Wrote:
(2020-03-17, 20:04)goofers Wrote: Also a way to watch trailers saved on your movie folder please would make this theme the best around I use the Showtime view anyway you can have it load up trailers in fullscreen either auto or with a keypress mate thanks in advance.

The trailers start in full screen. I don't understand the question. 
I have the trailer files saved in my movie folder they play but only sound coming from them not showing on the screen mate.
They work on another theme! I was wondering if you can add a button or keypress to have the trailer play on the showtime theme?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Bello Nero - Leia [reloaded]2