• 69(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
Hi everybody. I have problem if anybody here can help me: I cannot install zip files from google drive add on server mode on iOS and tvOS, Kodi 17.6. Thank you.
Comment on wrong location
I have updated the addon and although the files play fine, the library will no longer update. I'm sure it's something stupid I've done but any suggestions would be gratefully received. Thanks.
@cguZZMan in the latest GitHub version, what is the 'Check for Google ban' doing? Chcking if your account has the temporary API bans or if the media is banned or..? Thanks
Hello, love the addon, been using it about a year now.

I installed the latest update for the cloud helper and google drive addon to fix the issue that occurred recently, and it works as expected if I go to the addon and manually browse my google drive. When performing a library scan, it adds in the shows that are on my Google Drive and I'm able to play them back. However, when attempting to play them through the library, it fails. I know it's not an issue with the Google Drive API being locked, because like I said I can go to the addon and manually playback my videos.

I'm a GSuite user by the way, but that shouldn't matter.
Is there any way to create in Windows, out of kodi, the strms files to be used in kodi?
Thanks
(bleep) Hey there,

If I have some episodes with multiple qualities, like Lucifer S01E01 Sdtv, 720p, 1080p, the strm export file will generate 3 strm file, one for each quality. Could this be de-duplicated? Not a big deal, just it would. be neater. Guess I will have to stick to 1080p from now on.. Smile
I finally was able to complete my exporting to strm files, I also enabled the choosing of quality before playing a file, however I found out an issue with it.

If I put any quality the file will play great, but if I choose Original File, it won't. Is this happening only to me, or is this a documented issue ??

Some files I have, have audio and subtitles muxed in, and I cant access them using the recoded version, only if I use the original version, I would be able to access them, but if the Original File won't play, Im not able to access all the other muxed material 

Thank you again @cguZZMan  for making this great addon Smile
Hi guys, im using Kodi 19.0-Alpha on tvOS 13.3.1 and I tried to install "Google Drive for KODI 1.3.3 by Carlos Guzman" add-on and I have following errors:

Screens

I tried to install "script.module.clouddrive.common" but without success, same error. 

Thanks in advance. 

Best
(2020-02-17, 19:37)nbobi Wrote: Hi guys, im using Kodi 19.0-Alpha on tvOS 13.3.1 and I tried to install "Google Drive for KODI 1.3.3 by Carlos Guzman" add-on and I have following errors:

Screens

I tried to install "script.module.clouddrive.common" but without success, same error. 

Thanks in advance. 

Best

Kodi 19 is migrating to use the Python 3 interpreter.
You will be able to use the add-on in Matrix when/if cguZZMan makes it "Python 3" compatible.
There is some work done
https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googledrive/pull/105
But I don't think it's fully compatible right now.
(2020-02-17, 22:46)olympus Wrote:
(2020-02-17, 19:37)nbobi Wrote: Hi guys, im using Kodi 19.0-Alpha on tvOS 13.3.1 and I tried to install "Google Drive for KODI 1.3.3 by Carlos Guzman" add-on and I have following errors:

Screens

Thanks in advance. 

Best

Kodi 19 is migrating to use the Python 3 interpreter.
You will be able to use the add-on in Matrix when/if cguZZMan makes it "Python 3" compatible.
There is some work done
https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googledrive/pull/105
But I don't think it's fully compatible right now. 
Thank you for response. I hope that fix would be anytime soon. By the way, great job @cguZZMan and thank you!
Thanks for the addon and support
(2020-02-16, 20:31)Arber Wrote: @cguZZMan in the latest GitHub version, what is the 'Check for Google ban' doing? Chcking if your account has the temporary API bans or if the media is banned or..? Thanks

Correct, it will give you the ban message if your file or account is temporary banned from the api.
Hello,

Im having an error on Android : "_get_item play_url() takes at most 5 arguments (6 given)"

How to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
(2020-02-19, 09:11)alfiancc Wrote: "_get_item play_url() takes at most 5 arguments (6 given)"

Same on me with 4K original format, other google encored format still working (Error just happened today)
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7