• 361(current)
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
Yes, looks like Youtube trailer downloading is broken again.

Will investigate and advise when I find a solution.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
I have just exported my movie collection to the "Movie Card Filter" and noticed the 'Stars' is not displaying, despite having scraped them, and can see them in MC

When I check the template I can see the note (below)

NOTE: This template has a Stars category that may need batch re-scraping.
      Sometimes an image whose aspect ratio is less than 75% may cause an anomaly - use
      the crop tool to fix any issues

Looking further down i can see this line :

[font] <td><b>Stars:</b></td><td colspan="2"><span id="stars_<<counter>>"> <<stars>></span></td>[/font]
This line looks to be of the same formatting as genre, outline et[font]c.,[/font]

The other data is showing fine (genre, outline, rating, certification and time) - si there a simple tweak I'd have to make to the template to have the stars showing ?
(2020-02-08, 07:52)Ozpeg Wrote: I have just exported my movie collection to the "Movie Card Filter" and noticed the 'Stars' is not displaying, despite having scraped them, and can see them in MC

Sometimes an image whose aspect ratio is less than 75% may cause an anomaly - use

[font] <td><b>Stars:</b></td><td colspan="2"><span id="stars_<<counter>>"> <<stars>></span></td>[/font]
This line looks to be of the same formatting as genre, outline et[font]c.,[/font]

The other data is showing fine (genre, outline, rating, certification and time) - si there a simple tweak I'd have to make to the template to have the stars showing ?

It seems to be working for me.
Media Companion Dev.
New Release.
Media Companion 3.741
Date: 2020-02-09

**Known Issues**
Most issues with TVDb have been sorted now, some minor issues are still there, and TVDb API has been offline as much as online recently but this is out of Media Companion hands.

All TVDb issues in progress or fixed are listed at and updated at: https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=60239

New:
  • TV - New context menu option, Set all UnVerified to Open.
  • Movie - Context Menu, open movie page at LetterBoxD site.

Fixed:
  • TV - Fix Manual add Series not added to list of series folders.
  • TV - Fix r-click Search New, not searching selected root folders.
  • MC - Fix if title returned with control characters.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, create a Ticket on Media Companion's SourceForge site
Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.741b x86 & x64

Revision History
Media Companion Dev.
(2020-02-09, 00:44)vbat99 Wrote:
(2020-02-08, 07:52)Ozpeg Wrote: I have just exported my movie collection to the "Movie Card Filter" and noticed the 'Stars' is not displaying, despite having scraped them, and can see them in MC

<td><b>Stars:</b></td><td colspan="2"><span id="stars_<<counter>>"> <<stars>></span></td>
This line looks to be of the same formatting as genre, outline etc.,

definitely not working for me, using version 3.7.4.0Image
Just noticed you uploaded a new version - will download it and test it
(2020-02-09, 06:01)Ozpeg Wrote:
(2020-02-09, 00:44)vbat99 Wrote:

<td><b>Stars:</b></td><td colspan="2"><span id="stars_<<counter>>"> <<stars>></span></td>
This line looks to be of the same formatting as genre, outline etc.,

Link to listing here
(2020-02-09, 06:17)Ozpeg Wrote:
(2020-02-09, 06:01)Ozpeg Wrote:
(2020-02-09, 00:44)vbat99 Wrote: It seems to be working for me.

Link to listing here

Can you zip up a couple of nfo's of those listed movies and pm me a link please.
Media Companion Dev.
(2020-02-10, 08:45)vbat99 Wrote:
(2020-02-09, 06:17)Ozpeg Wrote:
(2020-02-09, 06:01)Ozpeg Wrote: definitely not working for me, using version 3.7.4.0Image
Link to listing here 

Can you zip up a couple of nfo's of those listed movies and pm me a link please. 
Hi vbat

Apologies for the late reply . . . 

I managed to fix the issue with the stars not being scraped (it was a n00b mistake) -  on further investigation I noticed under 'movie preferences' that the 'stars' tick-box was unticked. Once I ticked it, and re-scraped all my movies by selecting 'Rescrape Specific" then "Stars" my issue was resolved.

Thanks for your help
I recently scraped a couple of movies and all the actor data shows correctly in MC but when I refresh for new movies in Kodi it doesn't show all the actors. How can I troubleshoot what the issue is?
@Edworld

Is it just the images that are missing? If yes, then make sure you have setting 3.8 enabled... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Vi...thumbnails

If that is not the issue can you post the nfo file for the movie and also the Debug Log from the Kodi scan. Use Kodi Paste Site thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-02-21, 03:11)Karellen Wrote: @Edworld

Is it just the images that are missing? If yes, then make sure you have setting 3.8 enabled... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Vi...thumbnails

If that is not the issue can you post the nfo file for the movie and also the Debug Log from the Kodi scan. Use Kodi Paste Site thanks.
https://pastebin.com/qt8008RD

https://pastebin.com/VfbJPVwY

I have a windows10 computer and I also use OSMC
nfo file looks fine.

Debug Log does not have debug mode enabled, and I don't think you scanned the movie into the library, so nothing to see.

Is it that no actors are imported or some are missing? Pick a movie and tell me which ones are missing in which movie and use that movie to scan into the log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-02-21, 03:32)Karellen Wrote: nfo file looks fine.

Debug Log does not have debug mode enabled, and I don't think you scanned the movie into the library, so nothing to see.

Is it that no actors are imported or some are missing? Pick a movie and tell me which ones are missing in which movie and use that movie to scan into the log.

https://imgur.com/a/OqJEIYi

https://pastebin.com/TvyNqwf4
Ok, so it is the images that are missing.

Did you check that setting I mentioned previously?

Looking at your artwork links, you have local artwork set... <thumb>NFS://192.168.0.200/c/ActorThumbs/Z/Zooey_Deschanel_0011664.jpg</thumb>

Then I see this error message... CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url nfs://192.168.0.200/c/ActorThumbs/Z/Zooey_Deschanel_0011664.jpg
Does the image exist? Is the address correct?
My Signature
(2020-02-21, 03:43)Karellen Wrote: Ok, so it is the images that are missing.

Did you check that setting I mentioned previously?

Looking at your artwork links, you have local artwork set... <thumb>NFS://192.168.0.200/c/ActorThumbs/Z/Zooey_Deschanel_0011664.jpg</thumb>

Then I see this error message... CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url nfs://192.168.0.200/c/ActorThumbs/Z/Zooey_Deschanel_0011664.jpg
Does the image exist? Is the address correct?
image is there and address is correct. is there a way to ping nfs://192.168.0.200?
  • 361(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support10