• 53(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
(2020-02-23, 18:16)homerjs Wrote: I just uninstalled the Repo installed version and installed the posted .test.zip version posted in this thread, change my scraper after the one issue, and it works great
I'm I correct in saying your Next Aired, Aired dates match your home screen episodes Airing Today widgets?
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2020-02-23, 19:46)Blurayx Wrote:
(2020-02-23, 18:16)homerjs Wrote: I just uninstalled the Repo installed version and installed the posted .test.zip version posted in this thread, change my scraper after the one issue, and it works great
I'm I correct in saying your Next Aired, Aired dates match your home screen episodes Airing Today widgets? 
I actually just tried it, and mine does indeed match.

Shedrock
(2020-02-23, 20:03)shedrock Wrote:
(2020-02-23, 19:46)Blurayx Wrote:
I actually just tried it, and mine does indeed match.

Shedrock  
I don’t know where I’m going wrong
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
(2020-02-23, 20:14)Blurayx Wrote: I don’t no where I’m going wrong 
I actually just deleted my script.tv.show.next.aired located in the addons folder, as well as the userdata\addon_data folder, after backing it up first of course, then I rebooted and just installed the test version, entered my fanart personal API key, reset the data and then ran the update option.

Hope this helps.

Shedrock
(2020-02-23, 20:17)shedrock Wrote:
(2020-02-23, 20:14)Blurayx Wrote: I don’t know where I’m going wrong 
I actually just deleted my script.tv.show.next.aired located in the addons folder, as well as the userdata\addon_data folder, after backing it up first of course, then I rebooted and just installed the test version, entered my fanart personal API key, reset the data and then ran the update option.

Hope this helps.

Shedrock  

I'll report back
Thanks Smile
(2020-02-23, 20:44)Blurayx Wrote:
(2020-02-23, 20:17)shedrock Wrote:
(2020-02-23, 20:14)Blurayx Wrote: I don’t know where I’m going wrong 

Hope this helps.

Shedrock   

I'll report back
Thanks Smile 
Still not working for me
@Blurayx - Sorry to hear that it's still not working for you. Maybe @thezoggy can lend a hand here?
(2020-02-23, 22:20)shedrock Wrote: @Blurayx - Sorry to hear that it's still not working for you. Maybe @thezoggy can lend a hand here?
Thanks for your help Smile  
I'm sure it's a skin helper service issue because I remember asking the developer a few years ago to add a time shift option after a major update.unfortunately, he never responded to my request. Now skin helper is no longer maintained.  
I'm based in the UK.

Hopefully, thezoggy may have a solution.
(2020-02-24, 10:30)Blurayx Wrote:
(2020-02-23, 22:20)shedrock Wrote: @Blurayx - Sorry to hear that it's still not working for you. Maybe @thezoggy can lend a hand here?
I'm sure it's a skin helper service issue because I remember asking the developer a few years ago to add a time shift option after a major update.unfortunately, he never responded to my request. Now skin helper is no longer maintained.  
I'm based in the UK.

I am not sure if this helps, but I use the Kodi Repo version of SHS addon. I wish there was more that I could do to help you. Sad
I don’t know if this will help or not.
As you can see from the last four or five posts I made that three of my TV shows would not run through a scan and would cause an error crashing the addon. I have an identical set up in a different room. Each setup has a  Dell Computer, windows 10, Cody 18.5 and all of the corresponding add-ons are identical on each machine. I noticed last night that my KODI setup upstairs, that I don’t sit in front of very often, ran the scan perfectly with no errors. So I ran a back up using the error free machine as the backup source and the machine that was having errors as the backup target. I backed up the add-ons folder and  the userdata/addon_data folder. And then I ran a scan on the machine that had been throwing errors…… It runs perfectly now.
I do not know what changed but it does run like a champ throwing no errors from any TV show.

I am running TV Show Next Aired updated test version 6.0.17 installed over 6.0.15.
(2020-02-25, 01:07)shedrock Wrote:
(2020-02-24, 10:30)Blurayx Wrote:
I'm based in the UK.

I am not sure if this helps, but I use the Kodi Repo version of SHS addon. I wish there was more that I could do to help you. Sad     
SHS 1.1.3v
Deleted
(2020-02-19, 05:53)thezoggy Wrote:
(2020-02-19, 03:21)melons2 Wrote:
(2020-02-19, 00:13)thezoggy Wrote: you have to remove the addon which 'breaks' it (service is still running) so restart kodi then remove it again and it should really be gone. then you can install. or yes just do it manually. you would have to share logs so i can try and guesstimate what is going on with your setup.  
@thezoggy 

I sent you a pm with the error..........I  hope it is what you want.
Let me know

Thanks  

can you try this version out: http://zoggy.net/script.tv.show.next.air...7-test.zip 

Well I downloaded the zip, copied the files over the existing files of the add-on, i deleted the settings files and it works again, very good, so thank you very much for the test zip. I am so happy it finally works again, Thanks thanks thanks :-)
Is this script acting up again? I can't seem to run an update for the TV Shows as of this morning.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2020-03-14, 14:10)shedrock Wrote: Is this script acting up again? I can't seem to run an update for the TV Shows as of this morning.

Regards,

Shedrock

Hi Shedrock,
I have the same issue.
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8