Where is the "Live TV" or PVR menu in Amber
Beating my head against the wall on this. It's not in the menu section of settings where you can enable/disable things like "TV Shows", "Movies", Favorites, etc. I swear it used to be there, though I'm just getting around to running live TV through it. This is on Leia 18.5

When I switch over to Estuary, bam, it's right there - "TV"

Thanks-
Jay
(2020-02-25, 03:47)fizbin Wrote: Beating my head against the wall on this. It's not in the menu section of settings where you can enable/disable things like "TV Shows", "Movies", Favorites, etc. I swear it used to be there, though I'm just getting around to running live TV through it. This is on Leia 18.5

Thanks-
Jay
have you installed , configured with a channel list and enabled a pvr client first ?  Then reboot and look in skin settings.
(2020-02-25, 03:47)fizbin Wrote: Beating my head against the wall on this. It's not in the menu section of settings where you can enable/disable things like "TV Shows", "Movies", Favorites, etc. I swear it used to be there, though I'm just getting around to running live TV through it. This is on Leia 18.5

Thanks-
Jay

@fizbin, the menu item in Amber is also called TV. It only shows if you have a PVR client enabled and at least one channel.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where is the "Live TV" or PVR menu in Amber0