• 73(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
No nothing in common for the movie files all different names and yes save Google drive paid account.
(2020-03-03, 12:24)rmalchi Wrote: No nothing in common for the movie files all different names and yes save Google drive paid account
thanks, btw, if it helps, someone wrote the follows on the same matter "I removed the flags by downloading via web and uploading it back"
Can this add-on be upgraded to allow selection of transcodes of a video file? i.e choosing 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p,240p quality of the file. The ddurdle add-on let you do it when you selected a file,just before it played it had a pop-up to select the quality and then played that transcode of the file.
(2020-03-04, 10:01)Gayngel Wrote: Can this add-on be upgraded to allow selection of transcodes of a video file? i.e choosing 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p,240p quality of the file. The ddurdle add-on let you do it when you selected a file,just before it played it had a pop-up to select the quality and then played that transcode of the file.

Go to the addon settings, and enable "Always ask for stream format before play"
@cguZZMan still loving the add-on! Can I ask what the advantage / purpose of the new "Create NFO files" option is? I'm struggling to understand what it does
It's an option to download NFO files when exporting to .strm files. Your library will take the metadata in the NFO when adding your videos to your library.
Thanks @xybydy for the feature.
I found this error in some file both of .iso and .mkv.
"unknown error: 'nfo_export' please try again"
I try to disable "Export .nfo files" in option but I have still got this error.
(2020-03-04, 18:21)cguZZMan Wrote: It's an option to download NFO files when exporting to .strm files. Your library will take the metadata in the NFO when adding your videos to your library.

Can this be applied to already exported strm files? I already have some movies in strm file folder. Would I be able to export the nfo files without re-scanning the whole folder?
Hi there,

I am using your plugin on both Windows and Android and on Android I have an issue with .STRM file sync (the "Watch for changes in the Cloud Folder" feature): When I put a new video on my Gdrive, it automatically shows up on PC as it should - no problem there. The issue is, it never shows up on Android, and when I check out the folder (where my .STRM files are located), I can see that there is a new folder (named as my show, for example), but there is no .STRM file inside.

I am using Nvidia Shield (latest firmware), any help would be greatly appreciated.
cguZZMan, is it not possible to return the source with personal api? how the youtube addon is doing.
Can 2 or more folders be exported at same time? Is there any limit?
(2020-03-04, 18:21)cguZZMan Wrote: It's an option to download NFO files when exporting to .strm files. Your library will take the metadata in the NFO when adding your videos to your library.

thanks for the update, may i ask what are the benefits of use NFO files instad of just strm. files?
(2020-03-05, 02:43)z3us Wrote: Can 2 or more folders be exported at same time? Is there any limit?

I've exported 3 at once, no problem
Hi, I have a problem from yesterday. Kodi doesn't play the original stream, it plays the transcoded by Google drive, but when I select the original, it can't open it.
(2020-03-05, 10:43)scofield272 Wrote:

thanks for the update, may i ask what are the benefits of use NFO files instad of just strm. files? 

To make Kodi recognize the movies correctly. Especially on non-english movies, Kodi tends to recognize movies incorrectly or just gives up and don't add it to the library at all. Nfo files prevents this kind of issues.
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7