• 638(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-02-27, 00:16)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Starting to work on the skin again.

Any issues or suggestions from anybody?
Cool
Great news!!! thx

My suggestions (to take or to leave of course) :

- Add OSD delay option to automatic hidden if no activity
- Add ranking from senscritique.com (not sure it's possible)
- Add country in main movie presentation screen (where we see poster, director name, adding date, file name and so on)
- Add role of people when we look at people information (it was like that before) : Actor, director, writer, productor, ... (not sure it's a skin matter).
- Possibility not to show similar movie (it's only coming from kodi library and it's not really pertinent), or propose not only movie from library

Cool

Take another month off, it's working fine. Smile
(2020-02-27, 00:18)Jachin99 Wrote: Support for the new tv tunes and advanced emulator launcher

Last I seen TV Tunes worked with any skin. Has that changed?

I don't use AML so may not work on that. There may be mods for this skin already in that forum thread tho.

(2020-02-27, 01:06)ontap Wrote: My favourite skin, but I find I have to use Extended Info with it because I like the cast posters on the info screen, not hidden as they are in the default info view ? Given that matrix will not have support for extended info, is there anyway you could have those posters included when selecting info on a movie?

Embuary Info has replaced Extended Info. I will not be re-designing the Info screen just yet.

You may prefer the default xml's for Embuary Info.
If you delete the skins version of the script-embuary-video.xml file and select online info from extras it will use the default.

(2020-02-27, 01:48)Karellen Wrote: Welcome back. You thought you could hide... but you can't Wink

My suggestion from last year or is it too difficult?

The adding to library but not released thing?

Don't know if that's too difficult yet Tongue

(2020-02-27, 11:28)z3us Wrote: 1. Option for moving the seekbar and the menu to the top of the video osd
2. Adding the option to reboot into Android for coreelec devices

1) Probably not, sorry.
2) Where? On the shutdown menu? When I find the command I can add it.

(2020-02-27, 11:33)Kurn415 Wrote: Great news!!! thx

- Add country in main movie presentation screen (where we see poster, director name, adding date, file name and so on)
- Add role of people when we look at people information (it was like that before) : Actor, director, writer, productor, ... (not sure it's a skin matter).
- Possibility not to show similar movie (it's only coming from kodi library and it's not really pertinent), or propose not only movie from library

Delay option is on my list. Seems to be requested often.

Can't add rankings from anywhere if there is no provider for it. What scraper provides that info?

I think I removed country from the Info Screens details area... I guess I can add it back in there.

Don't think role is provided by the scrapers but you can use the online info from tmdb button if you have Embuary Info installed to see that.

(2020-02-27, 17:47)flhthemi Wrote: Take another month off, it's working fine. Smile

Rofl Good to know...
(2020-02-27, 17:58)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2020-02-27, 11:28)z3us Wrote: 1. Option for moving the seekbar and the menu to the top of the video osd

1) Probably not, sorry.

The stuary skin has it

https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/command...skins/1937
(2020-02-27, 17:58)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Delay option is on my list. Seems to be requested often.
Please, add it also for seek bar. It overlaps the subtitles when the video is paused
(2020-02-27, 18:50)z3us Wrote: Please, add it also for seek bar. It overlaps the subtitles when the video is paused

The seekbar is only 50 pixels high. Easier solution would be to just move the subtitles up a bit.

Alternatively if you map a key to frame advance command then the seekbar will hide.

xml:

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<F1>PlayerControl(frameadvance(1))</F1>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

I used F1 as an example but you can use whatever button is available.
(2020-02-27, 00:18)Jachin99 Wrote: Support for the new tv tunes and advanced emulator launcher

I don't use AML so may not work on that. There may be mods for this skin already in that forum thread tho.
(2020-02-27, 01:06)ontap Wrote: My favourite skin, but I find I have to use Extended Info with it because I like the cast posters on the info screen, not hidden as they are in the default info view ? Given that matrix will not have support for extended info, is there anyway you could have those posters included when selecting info on a movie?

Embuary Info has replaced Extended Info. I will not be re-designing the Info screen just yet.

You may prefer the default xml's for Embuary Info.
If you delete the skins version of the script-embuary-video.xml file and select online info from extras it will use the default.
(2020-02-27, 01:48)Karellen Wrote: Welcome back. You thought you could hide... but you can't Wink

My suggestion from last year or is it too difficult?

The adding to library but not released thing?

Don't know if that's too difficult yet Tongue

1) Probably not, sorry.
(2020-02-27, 11:33)Kurn415 Wrote: Great news!!! thx

Delay option is on my list. Seems to be requested often.

Can't add rankings from anywhere if there is no provider for it. What scraper provides that info?

I think I removed country from the Info Screens details area... I guess I can add it back in there.

Don't think role is provided by the scrapers but you can use the online info from tmdb button if you have Embuary Info installed to see that.
(2020-02-27, 17:47)flhthemi Wrote: Take another month off, it's working fine. Smile

Rofl Good to know... 

Tx , I tried the "Embuary Info Script" , will stick with EIM.
Hello and thank you for this skin
I am new to the forum and my language is French.
Sorry for the bad translation (automatic).

I think there is a naming bug in "addons \ skin.aeon.nox.silvo \ media \ homewidgets \ cases"
4k png files are named "4k.png" but they are not displayed. I renamed to "4kp.png" and everything works.

If you think it's good, you can modify it in the "Textures.xbt" file so that it works with the next updates.

Many thanks for your work.
(2020-01-23, 17:26)brazen1 Wrote: Any chance a 'prefer animated posters' switch can be added?  I have many animated posters.  If I refresh my titles for any reason like a fresh install, it prefers poster.jpg's and animatedposter.gifs have to be manually selected all over again.  I know other skins use this switch and automatically select them saving a lot manual input and thought it would be a great additional feature here.  Thanks for any consideration.
Hi Mike.
I know you replied with a maybe in the past but since you're interested in improving your skin further recently I thought I'd raise the request again.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Information 
I've used your skin since day 1, I'v watched the progress grow
I've never posted till now so let me just say 'Thank You for your hard work'

there are a few tiny very tiny things that i would like to mention,

when you introduced colored icons you added the correct mpaa bbfc certificates
but still no luck for default white as you can see,
they realy look awful, after so long waiting i decided to do my own,

also i have alot of web-dl's and i seen the logo change so many times last time it was stuck on itunes logo and short while it changed to this:-
my reaction was 'wtf' is that thats just awful that has gotta go 'lol'
so yet again i made a clean slick design
i was wundering if its possible for you to add them in if so thats brilliant
heres the link for ya if you want them >Download<
I'm playing with Kodi 19 nightly and I see that script.skin.helper.widgets won't install from the skin's help menu. I assume that means it's not ready for Kodi 19? Is there a substitute?

I don't use AML so may not work on that. There may be mods for this skin already in that forum thread tho 
Support for TV Tunes/TV melodies varies.  In most skins, including yours, the theme songs will play.  Also in your skin theme videos play but they do so behind all of the other graphics in the video info dialog screen.  Bringing full support to your screen might be as simple as building a view where the theme video playing in the background is the primary focus of the view with transparent widgets for movie info, cast, artwork etc. placed over the video.  I think it would just be a few tweaks to your videoinfodialog.xml file.  With the help of others I was even able to add the video theme to the video info dialog box but it plays in a small container on the right side of the screen.  The theme would have more impact if it were playing full screen in the background without a case in front of it.

If not direct support for AEL, would you consider building a view for game cases with a horizontal layout vs. a vertical layout.  Sega, and NES games along with most others have vertical cases but Super Nintendo, and Nintendo 64 games have a horizontal layout so the cases for those are either squeezed and distorted or just cut off in all of the skin's views and widgets.  Thanks.
Hi mikeSiLVO!

Just added one problem regarding sorting widgets, see Github issues. This causes a malfunction of sorting in the widget sort function when sorting by date added is selected.

Many thanks for Your work.

Cool

Maybe more views?
Is there a way when e.g. switching from TV Shows to Movies, to auto select the first title? At the moment it seems to select the top . . . entry. The same when deleting a movie from the list, it selects the . . . at the top.
  • 638(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55