• 85(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2020-03-12, 03:24)G0mez Wrote: I mean can't browse popup window where would be those options load or set timing but can't browse that list. Window mode works fine.
@G0mez, I am not sure what you mean. Does this happen with movies, Episodes, both? Local library files? Could you please post a screenshot? What Kodi version and what OS and language are you using?

Regards,

Bart
https://pasteboard.co/IYLo5as.jpg

Okay there is image. Using kodi 18.5 on shield tv.
So if I press up, nothing happends. Mean I can't browse that menu. Action/enter key only works for enabling/disabling excisting subtitles. Happends with movies, episodes, local files etc. Normally using finnish language, tested with english and same thing.
I can confirm what GOmez is saying.

With the latest update, its not possible to download subtitles or browse the the subtitles menu, you can only enable/disable the built in subtitles.
Nvidia Shield, Kodi 18.6.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
@G0mez , @Raitsa , thank you for your feedback and additional info.  I found and fixed the error (typo on my part).  Please download and test the latest from Git.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Well done, it works now Nod
(2020-03-12, 18:35)G0mez Wrote: Well done, it works now Nod

Thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
Hello all,

Just a heads up, since I have not received any major bug reports for the current version of Amber now on GitHub, I will be pushing it to the Amber repo today.  I will wait a few days after that before pushing to the Kodi repo.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano 

Hey.

So sorry. I was offline for a looong time. And I didn't receive any email notification about being mentioned either. Just looked in my forum settings here: only found an option to get email notifications for private messages. If ever you find another icon bug please feel free to drop me a PM so I get notified. I had already redone the icon you asked when I noticed that you'd pushed an update to the Amber repo that already has a correct icon version in it.
I really like 3.2.46. Thanks a lot.

Hope you don't mind me asking:

#1 When I create a new home menu item like "movies XYZ" based on a smart playlist  there's an option to choose a slide show based on this playlist (or an other) as the home menu item background.
Unfortunately some movies (old, obscure DVDs) have no (fanart) background, so the slide show sometimes shows a black background.
Is there a way I can make the 'home menu background'-slideshow skip movies that have no background artwork to avoid blank/black screens?

#2 I know we talked about it but I can't find the option to disable the display of ratings (Rated R, PG-13..., user ratings) and the like? I don't mind them in the detailed info view but I could do without them in the footer of the main movies (small icons) view.

#3 When I create a new home menu item and choose single image as background would it be possible to choose/access the default skin background images? Single image won't offer me that path.

Anyway, thanks for all of your work and again sorry for the delay.

Best regards,

N.
@bsoriano - Hi Bart,

Since the TV Show Next Aired is acting up again, I thought I would try the Embuary Next Aired: Today option but that just gives me an error. I also tried TMDB Helper - Next Aired: Today but this is just blank on my widget. For example, I know for a fact that the TV series "Casualty" has an episode airing today, but it is not being displayed. Is there something I am missing? I do have the appropriate add-ons installed.

Thanks,

Shedrock
(2020-03-14, 13:28)newbii Wrote: @bsoriano 

Hey.

So sorry. I was offline for a looong time. And I didn't receive any email notification about being mentioned either. Just looked in my forum settings here: only found an option to get email notifications for private messages. If ever you find another icon bug please feel free to drop me a PM so I get notified. I had already redone the icon you asked when I noticed that you'd pushed an update to the Amber repo that already has a correct icon version in it.
I really like 3.2.46. Thanks a lot.

Hope you don't mind me asking:

#1 When I create a new home menu item like "movies XYZ" based on a smart playlist  there's an option to choose a slide show based on this playlist (or an other) as the home menu itembackground.
Unfortunately some movies (old, obscure DVDs) have no (fanart) background, so the slide show sometimes shows a black background.
Is there a way I can make the 'home menu background'-slideshow skip movies that have no background artwork to avoid blank/black screens?

#2 I know we talked about it but I can't find the option to disable the display of ratings (Rated R, PG-13..., user ratings) and the like? I don't mind them in the detailed info view but I could do without them in the footer of the main movies (small icons) view.

#3 When I create a new home menu item and choose single image as background would it be possible to choose/access the default skin background images? Single image won't offer me that path.

Anyway, thanks for all of your work and again sorry for the delay.

Best regards,

N.
@newbii , welcome back.

Please send me the updated badge for 5.1, I never got around to redoing it and just replaced with the old one.  Thanks.

As to your requests:

1. I will look into this, I am not sure how to go about.  Could you please let me know if this only happens when you start Kodi and move for the first time to the menu item that has the playlist as background? Or do you see a background, and then it changes to a black background (because of a movie with no fanart) and then changes to a background?

2.  Are you talking about the codec flags (hd720, 5.1 , etc)? Those you can disable in Settings, Amber Settings, Media Views: Hide Media Flags from Views.  I have yet to code disabling certification (PG-13, etc.) and rating (rottentomatoes, imdb, tmdb, etc.) in video info dialog.  If this is not what you mean, please send me a screenshot of what you mean.  Thanks.

3.  I am looking for a way to provide the default skin backgrounds as options.  I probably will have to provide each one as a separate option, but since there are not many, this shoudl not be a big issue.  Stay tuned.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-03-14, 14:57)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano - Hi Bart,

Since the TV Show Next Aired is acting up again, I thought I would try the Embuary Next Aired: Today option but that just gives me an error. I also tried TMDB Helper - Next Aired: Today but this is just blank on my widget. For example, I know for a fact that the TV series "Casualty" has an episode airing today, but it is not being displayed. Is there something I am missing? I do have the appropriate add-ons installed.

Thanks,

Shedrock

@shedrock , the widget for both addons is working for me.  This is what I see for the tmdb helper - next aired: today one:

The only thing I can think of is if the tv show name is different in your library thn in trakt.tv.  Both addons use the trakt.tv calendar to get what tv shows are playing each day.  Please browse the addons directly and see if all of your shows are being shown for the different days the addons show for next aired.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,

I did browse through the addon and my TV show is not there. As a matter of fact, even tomorrow's episodes are off. Hawaii five o aired last night, but it is telling me that it is airing tomorrow. When I get home today I will post screen shots so you can see what I am referring to.

Also, what version of the addons are you using?

Regards,

Shedrock
@bsoriano - Hi again Bart,

I did a fresh install and it still doesn't work for me. I am using the TMDB helper as a widget for episodes airing today, and I am also using on another shelf embuary info - next aired: today and as you can see from my screenshot it is giving me an error on the Embuary addon.

The TV Series has the same name as it does on trakt. It is called "Casualty".

Here is my partial error log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/ehagurecos.kodi

Shedrock
@bsoriano, I just updated Amber 3.2.46 from the Amber repository.
I haven't tested everything yet, but great work.

I noticed that when I display the information window for a film or TV show and click on the play button, nothing happens. The video does not start.
(2020-03-15, 13:00)Cyberdom Wrote: @bsoriano, I just updated Amber 3.2.46 from the Amber repository.
I haven't tested everything yet, but great work.

I noticed that when I display the information window for a film or TV show and click on the play button, nothing happens. The video does not start.
@Cyberdom , all of your media comes from PKC, correct? Or are you trying to play local files? I ask because I cannot reproduce the issue with local files.  Please let me know and I will try to test with PKC.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5