Release Kodi 18.5 Leia - Released!

In our ongoing mission to bring you the very greatest (and most reliable) media centre software in the world, it's time to let another point release escape into the wild. Usual rules apply: this isn't about features, it's about stability and usability.
As usual, you can find a full summary of closed pull requests on GitHub, but the summary would be...

read more...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-11-18, 21:38)ronie Wrote: Image

In our ongoing mission to bring you the very greatest (and most reliable) media centre software in the world, it's time to let another point release escape into the wild. Usual rules apply: this isn't about features, it's about stability and usability.
As usual, you can find a full summary of closed pull requests on GitHub, but the summary would be...

read more...
Still old openssl version it cant support TLS1.3
[font][font]Merci et bonne continuation .Bravo pour l'equipe.[/font][/font]
Bom sou novo aqui e não sei e aqui que devo postar.
Olá estou tendo um problema com kodi 18.5 instalei o Attorrents flix e ativei o elementun quando entra na lista de filme e click para carregar para assitir ele sai do kodi e vai para tela do box aí tenho que entrar de novo no kodi .
Uso tv box TX9 ,no box mxq 4 pro que usa kodi18 não tenho este problema .
Será que poderiam ajudar .
Desde já obrigado.
@Marcelo Santos da

We are an English forum. Please post a translation. Google Translate is ok
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I can no longer use TVDB scrapper for my TV Show Collection.  I suspect it has something to do with this announcement on TVDB Forum the day before the scrapper stopped working.

TVDB API Update

Can Kodi TVDB Scapper be modified to work with the new TVDB Security Settings?
We are already aware of this issue, and also that announcement. Please note that the announcement says that they are going to do it, not that they have done it.

This thread is not the correct place for this discussion though - it is already underway in the correct TVDB scaper thread (click here).

Please follow the discussion there instead. We are looking into what the actual situation is, what has (and currently hasn't) changed at their end and what may need to be done about it.

Note that there have been some other recent changes which may also be having an influence, and also that Kodi doesn't seem to be the only app affected from other reports.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
as long as i use Kodi from the very beginning until now, i have the growing impression, that with time going and features are growing in numbers, the all-over stability and reliability of Kodi is slightly fading away.
when i installed kodi with tvheadend as the back-end, the all-over impression on these two factors is fading as much, as the numbers of features and addons is growing.
in the meantime, with this actual release on my, still Ubuntu 19.10 Notebook, i have to face the fact, that even a simple task like switching the channel is a reason for kodi to breakdown and just crash.
and i'm not using a highly experimental release for 1922, but just ordinary 19.10.
and just to keep it clear, i'm working in this business my whole life, and using Linux, esp. Ubuntu since the very beginning.
you might argu, that so many things have been added, but "good" is not beeing a matter of volume, but on quality.
every day since i installed this actual release some days ago, the system is running, but Kodi is far away from stable, crashes just switching the channel.
and i think, its about time to think about another structure. with some smaller peaces. or, to dedicate "classic" versions to other, older hardware, than the very new big blown releases to the last day released systems.
and yes, i know, it has been a hughe amount of work done by volunteers, and i honor this work done very much, and want to thank all these guys still working for this project.
I do not have any of the problems you described. I use tvheadend on a debian stretch in a docker container. Latest stable Kodi is installed on my nvidia shield tv and some of my windows computers.

It works very flawless without crashes for about 2 years.

Conclusion: There must be something wrong with your hardware, os or your configuration. You should open a new thread in the right place of this forum. Don’t forget the logfile.

Regards Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
(2020-03-05, 23:02)hoppel118 Wrote: I do not have any of the problems you described. I use tvheadend on a debian stretch in a docker container. Latest stable Kodi is installed on my nvidia shield tv and some of my windows computers.

It works very flawless without crashes for about 2 years.

Conclusion: There must be something wrong with your hardware, os or your configuration. You should open a new thread in the right place of this forum. Don’t forget the logfile.

Regards Hoppel
I installed latest kodi on my firestick and since I am blind I use the voice enable for the control. When I go to Kodi and open it up it will not read when I try to navigate.
(2020-03-12, 22:56)Timvenetis Wrote: I installed latest kodi on my firestick and since I am blind I use the voice enable for the control. When I go to Kodi and open it up it will not read when I try to navigate. 

Hi, this post/thread may hopefully be of some help to you https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2815176
(2020-03-12, 23:09)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-03-12, 22:56)Timvenetis Wrote: I installed latest kodi on my firestick and since I am blind I use the voice enable for the control. When I go to Kodi and open it up it will not read when I try to navigate. 

Hi, this post/thread may hopefully be of some help to you https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2815176
Thank you but I am referring to Kodi not reading on the firestick after I open it up but other programs read fine on  my firestick. I enabled the voice guideance on my firestick and it works fine until like I mensioned after I open kodi I try to arrow and it just makes a strange sound but no voice.
(2020-03-18, 18:04)Timvenetis Wrote:
(2020-03-14, 16:11)Timvenetis Wrote:
(2020-03-13, 07:32)Timvenetis Wrote: Thank you but I am referring to Kodi not reading on the firestick after I open it up but other programs read fine on  my firestick. I enabled the voice guideance on my firestick and it works fine until like I mensioned after I open kodi I try to arrow and it just makes a strange sound but no voice. I was wondering is there another way I can install me tv without using Kodi? thank you. 

Did you try the Kodi Screen Reader I linked to in the earlier post? You can either use that or ask Amazon why their firestick doesn't read from Kodi. I'm not sure what else to suggest.
is there a version of kodi that reads when using the voice assist on the controller?
(2020-03-18, 18:42)Timvenetis Wrote:
(2020-03-18, 18:31)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-03-18, 18:04)Timvenetis Wrote:  
Did you try the Kodi Screen Reader I linked to in the earlier post? You can either use that or ask Amazon why their firestick doesn't read from Kodi. I'm not sure what else to suggest. 

my posts are not going through. I called amazon and they told me it is the kodi program that does not support the firestick voice assist.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.5 Leia - Released!1