• 111(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2020-03-19, 23:24)charettepa Wrote:
(2020-03-19, 19:23)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2020-03-17, 16:41)charettepa Wrote: I am still having skin helper service errors
everytime i force an artwork lookup

if i do a manual lookup
if finds the title
displays a list to choose from
then lets me select it

its only upon applying the selected artwork that it gives the error

i have read several pages and added the bingie repo as suggested
the new version do not help

i saw one person applied 2 skin helper manually
is this what is needed and how would one do this?

This is related to the change in TVDB that there is a skin helper service error.
There is still no one who repairs the script.module.metadatautils.      
So, can i correct the issue by using an older verssion of tvdb
and if so, which one     

No must be changed in "script.module.metadatautils"
(2020-03-20, 00:50)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2020-03-19, 23:24)charettepa Wrote:
(2020-03-19, 19:23)Fuchs2468 Wrote: This is related to the change in TVDB that there is a skin helper service error.
There is still no one who repairs the script.module.metadatautils.      
So, can i correct the issue by using an older verssion of tvdb
and if so, which one      

any idea who used to work on it and/or why it was abandoned?
(2020-02-25, 11:50)unsullied Wrote: How can I disable cd art for tvshows and movies? I just want only for albums
@unsullied
added on to do list. to get it optional for the osd layouts.

(2020-03-14, 00:18)UbuntuUser Wrote: Can anyone tell me is there a way to add Kids TV shows without them going into my tv shows?  In other words have a separate source that is defined as kids tv shows, so when I scan for new content kids tv shows will only go in there and not show in my tv shows?

Thanks, UbuntuUser

@UbuntuUser
in adfition what fuchs wrote before..

Currently you should be able to hide/show content if you have a seperate 'source' and /or work with profiles.
so that the 'kids' profile is just is able to load the defined content.
i am pretty unfamiliar with it, but may it should do what you need.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Profiles

in addition, in case of need
https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes
https://kodi.wiki/view/Music_nodes

(2020-03-17, 16:41)charettepa Wrote: I am still having skin helper service errors
everytime i force an artwork lookup

if i do a manual lookup
if finds the title
displays a list to choose from
then lets me select it

its only upon applying the selected artwork that it gives the error

i have read several pages and added the bingie repo as suggested
the new version do not help

i saw one person applied 2 skin helper manually
is this what is needed and how would one do this?

@charettepa

what are you doin to force your lookup exactly ?

also can you post a log!?

(2020-03-20, 01:48)charettepa Wrote:
(2020-03-19, 23:24)charettepa Wrote: So, can i correct the issue by using an older verssion of tvdb
and if so, which one      

There is some progress on the addon itself, community driven.
May check the thread here.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Hello,
sorry If it has already been written.

How can i Turn on Titan Mod to Show filepath and Name of the Main Video?
Under Titan it was shown within "information" but i cannot find it. Maybe i have to Change a setting?

Thanks in advance

Update: found it, but only If i Go to information from within Video Menu View.

If i click on information from the Home Menu the path and filenames arent there
(2020-03-20, 12:51)mardukL Wrote: @charettepa

what are you doin to force your lookup exactly ?

also can you post a log!? 

while in the recordings
move onto a specific show
activate the context menu
artwork options
refresh (manual lookup)
it then asks if it is movie or tv show
I select tvshow
then i get a list of possible matches with valid artwork, posters, banners
i am then able to succesfully select the correct one
it then goes back to the recordings where you see the "spinner"
after a few cycles you get the "skin helper service error, check the log for more information"

unfortunately, its running on an adroid shield tv
i do have the ability to view the log
but i dont know how i would get it out to send it to you

i have a log capture addon that shows the error from the log on screen when it happens

it is a python exception
its not long so ill type it out

Error: Exception Thrown
(PythonToCPPException): : -->Python callback/script returned the following error <--

-Note: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error type:<'exceptions,AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute

Traceback )most recent call lastSmile

File
"storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/scr
line 28, in <module>
metadatautils.pvr_artwork_option(title,channel,genre)

File
line 145, in pvr_artwork_options
return self.pvrart.pvr_artwork_options(title,channel,genre)

​​​​​​​File
line 238, in pvr_artwork_options
self.get_pvr_artwork(title=title,channel=channel,genre=genre,ignore_cache=true,manual_select=false)

​​​​​​​File
line 128, in get_pvr_artwork
tvdb_match=self.lookup_tvdb(searchtitle,channel,manual_select=manual_select)

​​​​​​​File
line 377, in lookup_tvdb
network=item["network"].lower().replace(" ","")
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute

'lower'

---> End of Python script error report <----
ImageImage

Good Morning Afternoon Evening Everyone. I am new to Kodi. I have used to have xbmc years back now it has changed. For the last few days I have been trying to figure out media info image on kodi. I would like to know if it is possible to have the classic style for the media codec info on the video playback like the first screenshot highlighted in orange colour rectangled box replacing the purple colour rectangled box in video playback to the second screen shot. I remember there was a skin which functioned that availability long back. Can anyone let me know if it is possible to change and how to change it does it require additional plugins or anything.  I manage to find out there is options available in the skin settings media library views quite a few options available like the one below. Is these styles available for video playback especially the classic one in kodi.  Thanks n adv

(2020-03-21, 22:58)Blisenelr Wrote: ImageImage

Good Morning Afternoon Evening Everyone. I am new to Kodi. I have used to have xbmc years back now it has changed. For the last few days I have been trying to figure out media info image on kodi. I would like to know if it is possible to have the classic style for the media codec info on the video playback like the first screenshot highlighted in orange colour rectangled box replacing the purple colour rectangled box in video playback to the second screen shot. I remember there was a skin which functioned that availability long back. Can anyone let me know if it is possible to change and how to change it does it require additional plugins or anything.  I manage to find out there is options available in the skin settings media library views quite a few options available like the one below. Is these styles available for video playback especially the classic one in kodi.  Thanks n adv

One More as you tech people know the second screenshot was video playback screenshot but it was showing osd media codec info. The video playback one is below how to change from that to classic view of osd video playback. Not the icons maybe something I would like to put a request on this skin for the modder author admin of the mod. If you can find a way to switch between the osd media/codec info and the video playback icon a function key two different videoplayback one with the classic osd media codec info the second screenshot with purple rectang box and the other plain video codec info like the screenshot below default. 

(2020-03-21, 23:30)Blisenelr Wrote:

One More as you tech people know the second screenshot was video playback screenshot but it was showing osd media codec info. The video playback one is below how to change from that to classic view of osd video playback. Not the icons maybe something I would like to put a request on this skin for the modder author admin of the mod. If you can find a way to switch between the osd media/codec info and the video playback icon a function key two different videoplayback one with the classic osd media codec info the second screenshot with purple rectang box and the other plain video codec info like the screenshot below default. 

For the flags there are options to choose the style inside
"Playback & OSD " Section .

For the other request i will take a look, its also requested before.but i dont promise a fast optimization.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2020-03-22, 11:32)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-03-21, 23:30)Blisenelr Wrote:

For the other request i will take a look, its also requested before.but i dont promise a fast optimization.   

Thanks for letting me know i have checked the playback and the osd option. Is it called flags that is new.  I was browsing online for skin textures i came across this one below maybe you could look into it. This one looks good if you can make something like this. This is the playback flag  for the titanium in mediaportal it is the classic style. If you could do this type for the video playback flag for the current large icon style the screenshot with the purple rectan box. If you can use this design for the classic and use the same type for the large icons dark blue navy rectan box in screenshot.  

(2020-03-19, 23:24)charettepa Wrote: So, can i correct the issue by using an older verssion of tvdb
and if so, which one      

I am no programmer at all, but through trial and error I got it to work again.  You need to go here (Path is from Linux, I'm sure Windows and Mac are similar)...

/home/your_username/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers

and find pvrartwork.py and delete or move it and replace it with the one I modified.  Link below....

https://pastebin.com/3RKVP6kv

Make sure you rename it to pvrartwork.py in that folder.

Hope this helps, UbuntuUser
(2020-03-23, 01:14)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2020-03-20, 00:50)Fuchs2468 Wrote: No must be changed in "script.module.metadatautils"  

I am no programmer at all, but through trial and error I got it to work again.  You need to go here (Path is from Linux, I'm sure Windows and Mac are similar)...

and find pvrartwork.py and delete or move it and replace it with the one I modified.  Link below....

@UbuntuUser

can also confirm this is working
that worked
thank you for this
hopefully they can replace their file with your in the next version of the plugin
(2020-03-20, 00:50)Fuchs2468 Wrote: No must be changed in "script.module.metadatautils"  

i'll see tomorrow if it works
(2020-03-22, 20:54)Blisenelr Wrote:
(2020-03-22, 11:32)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-03-21, 23:30)Blisenelr Wrote: One More as you tech people know the second screenshot was video playback screenshot but it was showing osd media codec info. The video playback one is below how to change from that to classic view of osd video playback. Not the icons maybe something I would like to put a request on this skin for the modder author admin of the mod. If you can find a way to switch between the osd media/codec info and the video playback icon a function key two different videoplayback one with the classic osd media codec info the second screenshot with purple rectang box and the other plain video codec info like the screenshot below default. 

Thanks for letting me know i have checked the playback and the osd option. Is it called flags that is new.  I was browsing online for skin textures i came across this one below maybe you could look into it. This one looks good if you can make something like this. This is the playback flag  for the titanium in mediaportal it is the classic style. If you could do this type for the video playback flag for the current large icon style the screenshot with the purple rectan box. If you can use this design for the classic and use the same type for the large icons dark blue navy rectan box in screenshot.  

look here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2876218

Can't test properly at the moment because Fanart.tv has problems.

Server error 503

With its own API
Thumbs Up 

Your fix at pvrartwork.py works very well.

Good work Smile
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15