Windows 10 app not adding scanned files to library
I'm running a basic Kodi setup.
Windows app. Official Kodi release. All my shows on an external hard drive and labelled properly.

However, of my 74 shows only like 64 gets added to the library. When I navigate to files from the TV shows section and find my TV shows folder in my HDD, I see that Kodi has scanned the info for all of them. But they just aren't being added to the tv show library.

Any help would be appreciated.
@Lorddeff

Check the sideblade menu and ensure All Videos is selected, not Watched or Un-Watched... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Sideblade_Menu

If that is not the issue, then provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping these shows.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-03-25, 22:49)Karellen Wrote: @Lorddeff

Check the sideblade menu and ensure All Videos is selected, not Watched or Un-Watched... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Sideblade_Menu

If that is not the issue, then provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping these shows.

Thanks for the reply. And no, that's not the issue.

I think the issue is that the scraper isn't getting the show information for the missing shows. When I went to the file directory within Kodi I noticed Kodi had scraped the info for the shows. But when entering them I noticed their episode info were all missing. And those are the ones Kodi isn't adding to the library.
Debug Log
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 10 app not adding scanned files to library0