run the kodi setup wizard again
is there a way to initiate the kodi setup wizard again?
Perhaps a command I can run, or a file I can edit, that will trigger the setup wizard on next boot?

thanks
CoreELEC & LibreELEC have an option to reset to Factory defaults in their addon under Programs. I'm assuming you are using one of these OS.
no, kodi is installed on raspbian using apt install kodi.
I get your point, those systems have a wizard when they run for the first time.
Manual installation of kodi on raspbian doesnt run a wizard though.

Is there a way to run a wizard? Or is it only available on those systems?
(2020-03-26, 14:25)Nucleus Wrote: Is there a way to run a wizard?

What is it exactly that you are trying to achieve ?  The term 'wizard' is treated with great suspicion here as generally it ends up being related to some sort of piracy add-on.  Not suggesting that that is the case here, just pointing out that you may be using an unfortunate term for something innocent that you want to do.

Pretty much all of Kodi's configuration can be done via it's GUI, so if you describe what you are wanting, perhaps someone can point you in the right direction.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Older versions of Kodi used to have a setup wizard. Newer ones don't as far as I can see.

Not much info in the original post for us to go on.
As said here, Kodi does not have a setup wizard for some time now. If what you want is to go back to the default settings, close Kodi, move/remove ~/.kodi and start it again.
(2020-03-26, 14:25)Nucleus Wrote: Is there a way to run a wizard? Or is it only available on those systems?

LibreELEC and CoreELEC have a Welcome wizard for some initial settings.
Kodi on Raspbian (and Ubuntu) does not have such a wizard.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
run the kodi setup wizard again0