• 5(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
Anyone have a fresh .zip that works? raitsa at gmail.com would be happy to get it cos my versions are not installing.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2020-04-05, 20:37)Raitsa Wrote: Anyone have a fresh .zip that works? raitsa at gmail.com would be happy to get it cos my versions are not installing.

read here
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2934595
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Hi Marduk,

Just wondering how you progress in this very nice skin?

Q: in homescreen will there be any automatic play trailer option? (Same as Netflix)
(2020-04-08, 13:06)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi Marduk,

Q: in homescreen will there be any automatic play trailer option? (Same as Netflix)

thx.
i have it in mind but no promise when/if it will get find a way in.
(2020-04-08, 16:07)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-08, 13:06)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi Marduk,

thx.
i have it in mind but no promise when/if it will get find a way in.

Great, cannot wait to see the first beta and hopefully soon Smile
Hi Marduk,

I saw in the skin the line under poster for progress status and reminded me of Trakt and which looks great!

Please see attached picture of Trakt on how they show the % and was thinking if you would consider to implement same for ratings in your skin together with slightly rounded edges?

link
(2020-04-10, 00:05)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi Marduk,

I saw in the skin the line under poster for progress status and reminded me of Trakt and which looks great!

Please see attached picture of Trakt on how they show the % and was thinking if you would consider to implement same for ratings in your skin together with slightly rounded edges?

link

I am not a fan of overays on 'item artwork' so i tend to reduce them to a 'needed/optional' minimum, same for infos (i didnt like to overload it)
the only overlay decision i will think about
are indicators like (e.g. part of movie set,episode counts)
(2020-04-10, 13:19)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-10, 00:05)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi Marduk,

link

I am not a fan of overays on 'item artwork' so i tend to reduce them to a 'needed/optional' minimum, same for infos (i didnt like to overload it)
the only overlay decision i will think about
are indicators like (e.g. part of movie set,episode counts)

Thanks, just a suggestion Smile

Hopefully the ratings will show up in the info line (the oneunder the widgets, I believe you can set this up per widget).

Enjoy your day.
One request , OSD should be like when we Pause , Screen lights should not be dark or dim until after 5 to 10 sec even when we Skip forward or backward lights should not be Dim  . Kindly consider it .
(2020-04-15, 19:19)nazim12 Wrote: One request , OSD should be like when we Pause , Screen lights should not be dark or dim until after 5 to 10 sec even when we Skip forward or backward lights should not be Dim  . Kindly consider it .

osd (beside other things ;-) ) is pretry much undone for video playback :-)
but currently it should just be dimmed if player is 'caching'
xml:
(Player.Caching + !Window.IsVisible(busydialog))
I really love it! Looking fantastic and different to other skins. Looking forward to beta stadium.
(2020-04-20, 13:30)TomT Wrote: I really love it! Looking fantastic and different to other skins. Looking forward to beta stadium.

Thanks ;-)

Got my hands on OSD now, but still so much left to to till beta will be ready :-(

OSD - 'plot info not avail, or 'toggled off''

Custom Color Tests

(2020-04-20, 14:19)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 13:30)TomT Wrote: I really love it! Looking fantastic and different to other skins. Looking forward to beta stadium.

Thanks ;-)

Got my hands on OSD now, but still so much left to to till beta will be ready :-(

OSD - 'plot info not avail, or 'toggled off''

Custom Color Tests
ImageImageImage 

Thank you. OSD video looks great
Great skin.  Is it possible (or maybe will you make it possible) to make a favourite as a widget?
(2020-04-20, 17:36)Aaiemron Wrote: Great skin.  Is it possible (or maybe will you make it possible) to make a favourite as a widget?

Its on to do currently possible to set
'favourites' as a widget.

only thing i iam unsure by now is how to get some more essential metadata out of them.

tags called 'favourite' can be an idea, but it'll hard to differ between different content
(song,playlist,plugin,app etc)
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3