• 3(current)
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files
Season 4 download file has been updated to remove the <fileinfo> tags from the episode files.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Okay so, finally done (kinda):
added director & credits tags where missing
updated show ratings
s3e4-5 fixed wrong titles (they were taken from tmdb which are wrong for some reasons)
added/updated s1-2 episode plots with the ones from netflix
removed unnecessary/wrong tags

Here are the nfo file nice and clean

tell me if you see some error/missing

also i saw you used github, i was about to do a similar thing, but i need to complete the artworks before
also, the .actor folders, are all required? or only in the main directory of the show? cause they are also in every season folder (with different actor tho)
Okay i'm finally ready to show This complete. it has more than it needs but here is it.
Waiting your reaction @Karellen.
My reaction?

I do not see any problem with the ones I looked at. The English version seem to be the same NFO files as the ones already available, just with updated ratings (as expected being newer) and you removed unused tags (which really has no effect anywhere). I have not checked the other languages files, but assume they are the same and compliant also.

I don't understand the purpose of the cdp-v1.0.0-und version. You seem to have created half empty nfo files and I just cannot imagine how and where they would be used. You would have novice users scratching their heads wondering why all the details are missing if they used this version by mistake.

Nice work on the repo, but maybe offering 3 zip versions is an overkill? You have a zip with artwork only, another with nfo files only and a third with both artwork and nfo files. Too many choices with no real benefit for the user.

Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-09, 00:02)Karellen Wrote: My reaction?

yeah maybe opinion is more appropriated but nvm
(2020-04-09, 00:02)Karellen Wrote: The English version seem to be the same NFO files as the ones already available

the ones already available.. the last i posted here?
(2020-04-05, 22:43)Veros Wrote: added director & credits tags where missing
updated show ratings
s3e4-5 fixed wrong titles (they were taken from tmdb which are wrong for some reasons)
added/updated s1-2 episode plots with the ones from netflix
removed unnecessary/wrong tags
because it contains also artwork made/remade by me and the changes in the nfo are written too, and i don't know if you have added these changes to your version

(2020-04-09, 00:02)Karellen Wrote: I don't understand the purpose of the cdp-v1.0.0-und version. You seem to have created half empty nfo files and I just cannot imagine how and where they would be used. You would have novice users scratching their heads wondering why all the details are missing if they used this version by mistake.

actually i thought the same but only after making it. anyways it wouldn't be a mistake because it's clearly written
(2020-04-09, 00:02)Karellen Wrote: but maybe offering 3 zip versions is an overkill?

definitely, actually it's all an overkill but  Blush

see? ask opinions is always useful
@Veros

It seems you have deleted your repo and the nfo files? Is there a reason why? Did not want to share anymore?
My Signature
(2020-04-10, 22:31)Karellen Wrote: @Veros

It seems you have deleted your repo and the nfo files? Is there a reason why? Did not want to share anymore?

oh no no, sorry i wanted to make important some changes and i thought to make it private for now, don't worry Smile
Okay changes applied, github is awesome but if you dont know it you can get lost easily so i made a direct download section and removed the useless versions along with small details.
thanks again! @Karellen 
btw should i post this on tmdb?
Hi Veros, is there a way to contact you by private?
(2020-04-21, 18:46)robybear Wrote: Hi Veros, is there a way to contact you by private?

Yeah sure, the email contact on my profile doesn't work? (idk much about this feature tho) or here maybe https://fanart.tv/members/veros/
Contact detail in your profile doesn't work.
Fanart ask me registration...
Can you write me by private, please, so maybe I should answer and contact you... sorry for trouble...
@robybear

What is your question?
My Signature
I'm registered on this forum since years, but this is the first time I write. Thanks to this forum I learned basics about kodi (thanks to all!).

Now I tryed to search information about La Case de Papel, and i found Veros's work...

I'm very sad to be OT here, but I don't know in which folder three I have to put veros's nfo in my kodi system.
I know that my english is terrible, and I'm not sure you can understand me, and me to understand you, too.
Veros is italian like me, and I tryed to contact him to ask some quick information.
(2020-04-21, 21:44)robybear Wrote: sorry for trouble...

not a trouble for me Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files1