• 113(current)
Trakt.tv v3
I was going to ask if there is a way to see personal lists and the watchlist with this within Kodi..
..and if it syncs watched status's/icons between devices (Kodi on Shield, AppleTV, etc..)..
..but I'm assuming the addon is no longer supported?

It does update the information to the website, but seems quite pointless without being able to use from within Kodi?
(2020-04-13, 00:36)Rippoholic Wrote: I was going to ask if there is a way to see lists and a watchlist with this within Kodi, and if it syncs watched status's/icons between devices (Kodi on Shield, AppleTV, etc..).. but I'm assuming the addon is no longer supported?
The addon still works perfectly and is designed for scrobbling. To see lists etc try TMDB Helper addon.
(2020-04-13, 00:39)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 00:36)Rippoholic Wrote: I was going to ask if there is a way to see lists and a watchlist with this within Kodi, and if it syncs watched status's/icons between devices (Kodi on Shield, AppleTV, etc..).. but I'm assuming the addon is no longer supported?
The addon still works perfectly and is designed for scrobbling. To see lists etc try TMDB Helper addon.  
Ah brilliant, I see, thank you.

I've added the 'Trakt' section as a sub menu under 'Movies', very helpful, much appreciated.

So, if I install this on my AppleTV 4K, will it sync what I watched on that into Kodi and leave a 'watched' marker when I turn on my Shield and launch Kodi?
(Say if I watched a few episodes or couple of films on the AppleTV 4K)
(2020-04-13, 00:57)Rippoholic Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 00:39)FXB78 Wrote:
Ah brilliant, I see, thank you.

I've added the 'Trakt' section as a sub menu under 'Movies', very helpful, much appreciated.

So, if I install this on my AppleTV 4K, will it sync what I watched on that into Kodi and leave a 'watched' marker when I turn on my Shield and launch Kodi?
(Say if I watched a few episodes or couple of films on the AppleTV 4K)
Yes I think it should do, everything is pulled from the trakt API so I don't see why not.
(2020-04-06, 19:10)WolvesPhil Wrote:
(2020-04-05, 00:45)Razze Wrote:
(2020-03-24, 18:10)WolvesPhil Wrote: Has anyone tested this in the 19 nightlies?
We switched to 19 due to some issues with audio sync, tried to go back to 18 but couldn't get trakt to install so sticking with 19 for now...

yeah, can you point out something specific that's not working for you on 19?
(2020-03-30, 17:35)shaktoo Wrote: For a while now kodi with trakt is NOT syncing across different devices for me.
I have a Winodws 10 server with all my local media ( TV SHow Box sets & Movies ripped appropriately ) which runs Kodi 18.6 using ANS skin.
I have anther TV in Kitchen which is Android NVIDIA Sheild running Kodi18.6 and Titan Bingie Skin.
Trakt is installed & authorized on both.
But Nothing except for whatever is being played locally in Kodi db is updated in both devices.
I guess the main PC trakt updates Trakt website .. but recently lot of shows get marked wrong ( which has been on issue with main trakt for a long time ).
AND it does not sync playback across the 2 devices ?
I am frustrated and even tried emby ( but quickly reveterd to Kodi native db).
Any Ideas ?

Did you activate the setting on both machines? Are you using NFO files?  
I was finding that it was hanging at "Loading movies from Kodi"

In the log files I see the following, let me now if you want full logs...

2020-04-06 18:06:49.113 T:15540   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi19\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 926, in _bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\service.py", line 328, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\sync.py", line 56, in sync
                                                syncMovies.SyncMovies(self, progress)
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncMovies.py", line 18, in __init__
                                                kodiMovies = self.__kodiLoadMovies()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncMovies.py", line 66, in __kodiLoadMovies
                                                kodi_movies = kodiUtilities.kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects(data)
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\kodiUtilities.py", line 201, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects
                                                movieObject = kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject('movie', movie, mode)
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\kodiUtilities.py", line 163, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject
                                                data['ids'] = data.pop('uniqueid')
                                            KeyError: 'uniqueid' 
I'm guessing your using NFO files too, please update them with a recent version of your preferred NFO creation tool. It will add the "uniqueid" entry to the nfo files. That should fix the problem.
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked and answered but I tried searching here and on Trakt and couldn't find the answer.
When I watch part of an episode one day and then complete it on another there are two entries listed on Trakt.tv as completed. Is there a setting I am missing that will only display a show as completed when I actually complete it?

Thanks in advance
(2020-04-14, 13:05)junitodx Wrote: Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked and answered but I tried searching here and on Trakt and couldn't find the answer.
When I watch part of an episode one day and then complete it on another there are two entries listed on Trakt.tv as completed. Is there a setting I am missing that will only display a show as completed when I actually complete it?

Thanks in advance

I think the default is aligned with the one in kodi which is that you need to watch 80% at least. I'm actually not sure if you can change that.
(2020-04-14, 13:05)junitodx Wrote: Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked and answered but I tried searching here and on Trakt and couldn't find the answer.

Thanks in advance

(2020-04-17, 15:55)Razze Wrote: I think the default is aligned with the one in kodi which is that you need to watch 80% at least. I'm actually not sure if you can change that.

(2020-04-17, 16:52)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
Quote:Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked and answered but I tried searching here and on Trakt and couldn't find the answer.

Thanks in advance
[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url] 
Thank you for your replies guys.

I don't rate anything that I watch so I never even considered this section. I think I resolved it another way though. In the Synchronize section I unchecked "Sync playback progress to Kodi" for both episodes and movies and purposely watched one episode over two different days and it seemed to have worked. I'm not sure what that even does since the Trakt.tv website still seems to be updating the progress percentage of episodes I watch in real time. Does this option actually do the reverse of what I am thinking and sync back updates I make manually on the Trackt.tv website back to my Kodi library?
Hi all,

Today I installed this awesome addon on my Kodi (v18.6 running on shield) everything is fine except for some tv shows that are not sync to my Trakt account.
Metadata related to those series looks good as all informations concerning them are good in Kodi. Don’t know why for a couple of them they are not sync to Trakt...

Did you get the same issue ?

Best regards,
(2020-04-24, 23:40)MicaZ Wrote: Hi all,

Today I installed this awesome addon on my Kodi (v18.6 running on shield) everything is fine except for some tv shows that are not sync to my Trakt account.
Metadata related to those series looks good as all informations concerning them are good in Kodi. Don’t know why for a couple of them they are not sync to Trakt...

Best regards,
Usually its the uniqueid issue if it doesn't load. I would check that first.

However, I do have one new show that will not load. FBI: Most Wanted, just won't add it to my collection on Trakt database.
(2020-04-18, 16:47)junitodx Wrote:
(2020-04-17, 15:55)Razze Wrote: I think the default is aligned with the one in kodi which is that you need to watch 80% at least. I'm actually not sure if you can change that.
(2020-04-17, 16:52)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
Quote:Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked and answered but I tried searching here and on Trakt and couldn't find the answer.

Thanks in advance
[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url] 
Thank you for your replies guys.

I don't rate anything that I watch so I never even considered this section. I think I resolved it another way though. In the Synchronize section I unchecked "Sync playback progress to Kodi" for both episodes and movies and purposely watched one episode over two different days and it seemed to have worked. I'm not sure what that even does since the Trakt.tv website still seems to be updating the progress percentage of episodes I watch in real time. Does this option actually do the reverse of what I am thinking and sync back updates I make manually on the Trackt.tv website back to my Kodi library? 

That's exactly what it does Smile
(2020-04-26, 20:08)MonSoon12 Wrote:

Best regards,

However, I do have one new show that will not load. FBI: Most Wanted, just won't add it to my collection on Trakt database.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply Smile Could you tell me more about this uniqueid ?
Does this uniqueid should be managed on my side ? Because for the moment I just used the addon to track my history TV Shows to Trakt by a simple sync...
(2020-04-27, 21:10)MicaZ Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 20:08)MonSoon12 Wrote:

Best regards,

Hello,

Thanks for your reply Smile Could you tell me more about this uniqueid ?
Does this uniqueid should be managed on my side ? Because for the moment I just used the addon to track my history TV Shows to Trakt by a simple sync... 

Might depend on your setup.
Do you create NFOs for your tv shows via a separate program?
If you do, check that it has uniqueid

For example, this is for a tv show called 2 Broke Girls
    <uniqueid type="imdb">tt1845307</uniqueid>
    <uniqueid type="tvdb" default="true">248741</uniqueid>

For me: I use Media Companion to create NFOs for my tv shows which then Kodi just reads from Local files.
i guys,

Im having issues with the trakt context menu addons.. When I'm trying to add a movie of tv show to my watch list, I'm getting an error. I found this in the logfile:

2020-05-07 01:05:26.398 T:1892   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\power\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\power\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 11, in Main
                                                script.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\power\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\script.py", line 261, in run
                                                dbid = int(xbmc.getInfoLabel('ListItem.DBID'))
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Any idea what I can do to solve it? I'm using Kodi 18.6 Windows store version with Artyc Horizon skin.
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35