TV renaming software Help
Hi all I have been using therenamer for years and now its totally broken and does not work.

is there any  software that does the same job

thanks for any help
Try FileBot.
(2020-04-13, 14:51)Klojum Wrote: Try FileBot.

thanks had a look, it looks good but its not free and there no way I am paying $48 for that and a not paying $6 a year.
I thought an earlier Linux version was still free... But, okay.
(2020-04-13, 17:02)Klojum Wrote: I thought an earlier Linux version was still free... But, okay.

I use windows but thanks for the help
Hey, I recently wrote a tool called mnamer. Its a media renaming tool that might do what you're looking for Smile
thanks but is it dos only ? or does it have a gui
removed
well I have  been looking and I just can not find a decent program to replace  therenamer, someone must know of a good replacement

please help

thanks
i'll plug my project https://github.com/rbtr/pachinko
designed for fully automated, hands-off execution and container-ready so it will run anywhere
I'm more than happy with File Renamer Turbo Freeware from http://www.kristanixsoftware.com/filerenamer/
  • Rename files quickly and easily! You can add multiple advanced renaming actions, allowing you to completely customize how the file name should be changed.
  • More than 20 renaming actions! Like find & replace, insert & trim text, regular expressions, insert counting number, change case, move files and more.
  • Tag MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, M4A, MPC music files, and retrieve music tag information online.
  • Use it through the Windows right-click menu.
  • Everything can be used in command line mode as well.

I have Sonarr name and move my TV episodes with only minor issues. For movies, I set MC's options for renaming, move/download the folder with name, year, etc (whatever I'm looking for in my file names) to my movie folder and on Search for new movies, MC renames and moves accordingly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV renaming software Help0