Mesh Routers, Kodi and VPN...oh my
First off I am not sure where to post this so please move or delete if needed.
So I am thinking about getting a mesh router (in particular TP-Link Deco) for our 100+ year old house that has been a major pain the 10+ years we've lived here to have good and consistent wi-fi strength.  With that in mind I currently am using a vpn for the network (for things like Kodi and just basic piece of mind).  Is anyone using one and ran into any issues as far as VPN?  I am not riding anything related to this topic here or on the inter webs.  It shouldn't matter but most of the devices are Mac.  
Trying to get some real world feedback from Kodi users as this is one of those purchases you cannot return.  Yes Yes I should hardwire the house but even that will be difficult with floor layout

thanks
Please bare in mind that we do have a VPN policy (wiki) on this forum.
Thread moved to off-topic, as Kodi has no need for any VPN for its designed and supported usage purposes.

Indeed I'm wondering what VPNs have to do with the question about routers at all, as they are of absolutely no relevance to use when at home.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-04-12, 21:01)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to off-topic, as Kodi has no need for any VPN for its designed and supported usage purposes.

Indeed I'm wondering what VPNs have to do with the question about routers at all, as they are of absolutely no relevance to use when at home.

Says who? I use a vpn with all my legit services. Quit telling people what to think, bunch of fucking nazis up in here
(2020-04-13, 15:26)BoyBobby Wrote: Quit telling people what to think, bunch of fucking nazis up in here

That's the wrong attitude. Come back in a month, maybe you've calmed down by then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mesh Routers, Kodi and VPN...oh my0