• 77(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
Bug 
Tmm has been failing me for some time now (v2.9 onwards?) --and the fact that this is not reported by other users is a great surprise to me.
  1. Of the imported Kodi scrapers, none works. (I have Kodi-x64 properly installed on my Win10 system under Program Files.) Previously they did, with the exception of Kodi's Universal Movie scraper, but because they performed less well than tmm's respective native scrapers this deficiency did not matter.
  2. Of tmm's native film ('movie') scrapers, themoviedb scraper doesn't work. Imdb, tmm-universal movie scraper, trakt.tv, and omdb scrapers work.
  3. Of tmm's native series ('tvshows') scrapers, thetvdb and themoviedb scrapers do not work. anidb, imdb, and trakt.tv scarpers work.
  4. Even for those scrapers which do work, results are provided neither as fast nor as accurately as they used to, and sometimes not at all. This affects most gravely episodes scraping. For instance, for a series correctly scraped by the native imdb (tv) scraper, sometimes 1/3 and other times 1/2 of all episodes are scraped automatically when you click the 'get metadata' context menu command, but for the rest of the unscraped episodes you have to edit each one of them and hit the 'scrape' button several times to get results.
  5. Artwork from themoviedb.org, which used to get downloaded automatically, now fails to do so even after hitting the button several times. To get the image you have to manually input the artwork URL.
Nothing is wrong either with my internet connection or with the aforementioned metadata providers; information is accessible there but cannot be scraped.
Also, these failures are not reproducible using other metadata managers (MediaElch and MediaCompanion).
@DiMag I can confirm that everything works (except of some Kodi scrapers which are not supported by tmm). we also have thousands of other users which can confirm that..
A shot into the blue would be to say that you have an outdated Java which does not have the most recent lets-encrypt certificates (what a log file would tell us, but you didn't provide any logs where we could have a look at)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
How do i make tmm to download trailers?
I have set it up but no trailers been downloaded.
a) you need to have trailer urls for your movie (either by filling them by hand in the movie editor, or by scraping them with a scraper - TMDB with activated trailer scrapers would be a good start)
b) you need to have luck that the trailer is actually download-able (not all youtube trailer are downloadable yet)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2020-03-23, 09:35)MX10.AC2N Wrote: Another thing, would it be possible to add an option in order to preferably select animated works to non-animated and to automatically download animated Artworks when there are some available.
It would be great because for the moment we have to do it manually, delete the poster of the artwork, scan missing artwork only with Kyradb, then rescan missing artwork with fanart.tv. It's tedious .. it could be automatic I think ..
It's just an idea ..
I did not receive an answer to this question. Do you think it would be useful to prioritize the artwork available under the different scrapers ?
Hi, trying to scrape some German TV shows, and I am getting no espiode metadata.

E.g. https://thetvdb.com/series/249889/episodes/4124019

Here is what is in the log file at the end.

XML:
getMetadata(): TvShowEpisodeSearchAndScrapeOptions[type=TV_EPISODE,ids={episodeNr=1, tvdb=249889, seasonNr=1},language=German,searchQuery=,searchYear=-1,metadataScraper=thetvdb.com,artworkScrapers=[fanart.tv, themoviedb.org, thetvdb.com],trailerScrapers=[],subtitleScrapers=[],searchResult=<null>]

when I try with an English language tv show, I get a whole bunch of stuff after that line, in both log and trace file.

I have tried with setting language to both German and English with scraping, however maybe thetvdb expects Deutsch?
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
(2020-04-13, 17:17)wcndave Wrote: Hi, trying to scrape some German TV shows, and I am getting no espiode metadata.

E.g. https://thetvdb.com/series/249889/episodes/4124019

Here is what is in the log file at the end.

XML:
getMetadata(): TvShowEpisodeSearchAndScrapeOptions[type=TV_EPISODE,ids={episodeNr=1, tvdb=249889, seasonNr=1},language=German,searchQuery=,searchYear=-1,metadataScraper=thetvdb.com,artworkScrapers=[fanart.tv, themoviedb.org, thetvdb.com],trailerScrapers=[],subtitleScrapers=[],searchResult=<null>]

when I try with an English language tv show, I get a whole bunch of stuff after that line, in both log and trace file.

I have tried with setting language to both German and English with scraping, however maybe thetvdb expects Deutsch?

Try scraping with TMDB, tvdb is still blocked at moment.. "COVID-19" => Low Internet..!
Wanted to try something new so switched from Ember to TMM. I transferred over to Plex a few years ago and just recently cleaned up all the old Kodi extras. I have almost setup TMM they way i want. But when scraping a movie it automatically selects artwork. I want to be able to choose my own Poster and Fanart. i see once scrapped i can edit and select my own. But am i missing something that will let me manually select during original scrape?

Also any other settings i should make sure i select to optimize for plex? Im not worrying about nfo just mainly naming/artwork/fanart.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Settings->Movies/TV->Scraper->SrcaperSettings untick the automatic downloading of images Wink

Yes, you might click the "Plex" button in settings->Movies/TV, to pre-select Plex conform NFO files and artwork naming...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2020-04-13, 18:47)MX10.AC2N Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 17:17)wcndave Wrote:  

Try scraping with TMDB, tvdb is still blocked at moment.. "COVID-19" => Low Internet..! 

Interesting, it still works for artwork.  Ok then, thanks!
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
(2020-04-14, 17:04)myron Wrote: Settings->Movies/TV->Scraper->SrcaperSettings untick the automatic downloading of images Wink

Yes, you might click the "Plex" button in settings->Movies/TV, to pre-select Plex conform NFO files and artwork naming...

Thanks, missed that when going through. This is more of a personal preference that im used to so let me know if not possible. Can the codecs when renaming be in all lowercase ex .bluray vs . Blu-Ray. Or is there a way i can change that on my end?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
You can expand every token/parameter with some specials, like:
${movie.title;lower}
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2020-04-15, 13:48)myron Wrote: You can expand every token/parameter with some specials, like:
${movie.title;lower}
Not sure if a bug or not, works on the audio codec, but not on the mediasource. Just puts a blank there.

@AnthonyJS02 thanks for reporting; should be fixed in the next version
20.04.2020 - Version 3.1.5
=======================
+ splitted space substitution in the TV show renamer into setting for TV show/season folder and episode filename (thx @dimitricappelle)
  NOTE: you may have to review your renamer settings if you used space substitution in the TV show renamer
+ updated libmediainfo to 20.03
+ re-layouted information panels for better visibility on low resolution devices
+ preserve original file name in NFO (movie / tvshow)
+ added support CMYK JPEGs
+ remember last used rating id in the rating editor #788
+ show video bit depth and hdr format in the media files tab and in the editors
+ added Trakt.tv id (movies) and TMDB id (TV shows) with links to the UI
+ enabled scraping of tags from AniDB #836
+ make the scraped amount of keywords in IMDB and tags in AniDB configurable
+ added Kodi RPC call to clean video/audio libraries (thx @max3163)
x (TVDB) catch even more connection problems #832
x show medium dateformat and added date / time format in default Locale
x store user notes in the NFO files
x (TV show) catch occasional errors in NFO parsing #837
x fixed calculation for file size in the renamer #843
x fixed extracting of VSMETA artwork for some movies #760
x fixed displaying of downloaded trailer #838
x (AniDB) fixed reading of specials #827
x Fix localization of Kodi plugins #848
x do not generate trailing separators (space . - _) into subfolder names #853
x enable UPPER, lower and Title renderer on all fields in the renamer
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7