• 40(current)
BOX
How do I get rid of this?

It gives me 3 options. Movies (I don't have any). Live TV (I don't have any). Music (I don't have any). There is no menu item to allow me to change any settings.
(2019-10-03, 14:43)CoolFux Wrote:
(2019-05-08, 05:34)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-04-22, 09:06)CoolFux Wrote: hello, I noticed something else.

Issue found, will correct over the weekend. 

Hello, how about the skin? 
So sorry, for disappearing, I had too many things on my plate. This is now fixed and has been commited to the kodi Team. it shoudl be available in a couple of days.
(2019-11-06, 05:43)Dragoninja Wrote: Hi.. is there a way to disable/remove the HD overlay icons on movie posters?
The HD, 3D, 4K posters.. eg: overlayhdpanel.png

For now I have commented out the 2 sets of <control> tags which include Overlay3DPanel, OverlayHDPanel.png & Overlay4KPanel.png and it works as needed.

But would be nice if it was made as a selection in skin settings?
No, currently not possible. But yes, It would be nice to have a setting. I will add one.
(2019-12-17, 11:01)Dragoninja Wrote:
(2019-02-11, 21:12)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 12:34)Dragoninja Wrote: 1) New TV Episodes - when selected gives you the list of the latest episodes, with the poster on the left, the episode title in the middle, and the info on the right.
Are you able to add a view that is exactly like "List Info" but instead of the episode title in the middle, have the TV Show titles. Then maybe put the episode title in the info part on the right? (Maybe call it List View 2 or something?)

New dedicated recently added episode windows available next week.

ImageImageImageImage 

Hi DjCisco, is there a way you can add these views to Smart Playlists as well? 
I will check.
(2020-03-25, 19:18)NOWAYJOSE Wrote: How do I get rid of this?

It gives me 3 options. Movies (I don't have any). Live TV (I don't have any). Music (I don't have any). There is no menu item to allow me to change any settings.

Sorry for the late reply, What you see is the Default Main Menu, which contains a Movie, Tv Shows and Music Menu.

If you want to change anything, or even switch the skin you have several possibilities:
- If you have a keyboard: simply press "s", a menu will appear which has a Settings option.
- If you have a Mouse, click on the Arrow which is pointing to left and which is located on the left edge of the screen. This will open the hidden menu, which has a tile for you to access the settings.
- If you have no keyboard and no mouse, simply navigate down first, to have a tile focused, then navigate to the left to go to the hidden menu, which has a tile for you to access the settings.
(2020-04-09, 23:52)DjCisco Wrote: Sorry for the late reply, What you see is the Default Main Menu, which contains a Movie, Tv Shows and Music Menu.

If you want to change anything, or even switch the skin you have several possibilities:
- If you have a keyboard: simply press "s", a menu will appear which has a Settings option.
- If you have a Mouse, click on the Arrow which is pointing to left and which is located on the left edge of the screen. This will open the hidden menu, which has a tile for you to access the settings.
- If you have no keyboard and no mouse, simply navigate down first, to have a tile focused, then navigate to the left to go to the hidden menu, which has a tile for you to access the settings.  
Too much faff. Deleted the skin instead.
@DjCisco,

Thank you for taking the time to provide clear and concise instructions.
Your work is appreciated but in this case under-appreciated.
(2020-04-15, 14:38)OTinley Wrote: @DjCisco,

Hi there. I m new with this, so maybe asking a stupidity but I cannot asociate an specific path from a video addon to the main menu so I can see the movies posters and play it from there. Can someone help me please?
Other question, theres a way to apply the same view for example thumb info to all the pages? Every time enter a new one shows me the defult view.
Greetings from Argentina.
(2020-05-05, 22:33)molinapee Wrote:
(2020-04-15, 14:38)OTinley Wrote: @DjCisco,

Hi there. I m new with this, so maybe asking a stupidity but I cannot asociate an specific path from a video addon to the main menu so I can see the movies posters and play it from there. Can someone help me please?
Other question, theres a way to apply the same view for example thumb info to all the pages? Every time enter a new one shows me the defult view.
Greetings from Argentina.
Using an android Tv, maybe thats why I cannot navigate to am specific path? I can only reach to the main addon folder and NOT deeper.
Hello, any ideas?
(2020-05-08, 17:54)molinapee Wrote: Hello, any ideas?
press down ?
(2020-05-08, 18:17)ontap Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 17:54)molinapee Wrote: Hello, any ideas?
press down ?

No way. With the remote control I cannot go furher the main folder.
Hi again

I have a question for you
All titles, lyrics etc are changed into capital letters no matter what their original state is. This is not bad in English language but displays incorrectly in Greek language. Is there a way to change this behavior so that everything stays in its original upper/lower case?

Just to have an idea
If the original text is this: Τρύπες
It should be displayed like this: ΤΡΥΠΕΣ
But it is displayed like this: ΤΡΎΠΕς
Hi, how do I create a manually path to an specific folder of video adonn to be shown ok the widget home screen? For instance parlantir.movies.estrenos.
Csn anyone help me? Need to point the Menú Widget path to an specific addon folder. For instance balandro/movies/recent.
Using an android Tv its impossible to get there.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17