Win Music stream issue, help please
Hi, I've been using Kodi for a little while although far from being expert and I love the way it streams video from my pc, as in you add the main folders where your files are
then on the tv you can chose the folder you are in the mood for and then chose the file.

My issue is I can get music streamed like this.  when I find my music folders on the tv it is a mess, as in album, genres etc.  But I would really like to be able to add music folders like TV in Kodi then access them the same as video on the TV.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated please
Hi, welcome to the forum Smile

As you mention streaming to your TV, I'm guessing that you are connecting to Kodi with uPnP, is that correct ?
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2020-04-16, 14:06)black_eagle Wrote: Hi, welcome to the forum Smile

As you mention streaming to your TV, I'm guessing that you are connecting to Kodi with uPnP, is that correct ?

Thanks for the fast reply, yes it is connected via UPNP
OK.

I'm not too familiar with using Kodi that way (my PC is connected to my TV via HDMI) but lets see what we can ascertain.  Have you already scanned all your music into Kodi and successfully built the library ?
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2020-04-16, 14:14)black_eagle Wrote: OK.

I'm not too familiar with using Kodi that way (my PC is connected to my TV via HDMI) but lets see what we can ascertain.  Have you already scanned all your music into Kodi and successfully built the library ?

Yes I have, when I go to (in Kodi) Settings / Media / Library / Music it is all arranged exactly the same as Videos.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music stream issue, help please0