• 11(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-04-09, 23:15)Darker Wrote: Is scrapping from fanart.tv down again or did they change the site once more? I am not getting any results from fanart.tv Sad

Hi I found out that some films do not have much info or images on fanart.tv (which is fine btw) or themovie.db, which was the case for "The assignment (1997). However there are images and info on thetvdb.com. Couldn't scrapping from this site be added to the movies section?
Hi,

I have just installed Ember Media Manager 1.5.0 x64 over an existing older version (1.4.7.2).

Posters and Fanart aren't displayed anymore on the main window interface, for both movies and series. Every other data is there - title, rating, summary, etc - but no poster nor fanart.
Fortunately, when I edit a movie the poster and the fanart are correctly displayed.

I assume there's some kind of old setting messing thinks up here.

Any idea for a fix?

Keep safe.
Tongue 
(2020-04-11, 23:02)Jayrome Wrote: EDIT : Big Grin okay... I answer my own question. There were two checkboxes, "display poster" and "display fanart" that were unchecked in the "Main window" settings. Problem solved.

Hi,

I have just installed Ember Media Manager 1.5.0 x64 over an existing older version (1.4.7.2).

Posters and Fanart aren't displayed anymore on the main window interface, for both movies and series. Every other data is there - title, rating, summary, etc - but no poster nor fanart.
Fortunately, when I edit a movie the poster and the fanart are correctly displayed.

I assume there's some kind of old setting messing thinks up here.

Any idea for a fix?

Keep safe.
Hi,
I get a crash with error "Nullable object must have a value" when I try to scrape the latest SNL episode "SNL at Home" S45E16.
It works fine if I disable TMDB from the TV Shows data scrappers. I'll keep it disabled for TV shows for now.
(2020-04-13, 17:17)zonly1 Wrote: Hi,
I get a crash with error "Nullable object must have a value" when I try to scrape the latest SNL episode "SNL at Home" S45E16.
It works fine if I disable TMDB from the TV Shows data scrappers. I'll keep it disabled for TV shows for now.
Can you post a log?

Most likely it's because of the "/" of "John Krasinski / Dua Lipa"

Perhaps \ is not being escaped?!
Image Image
I can not get the imdb rating set right, its showing only

<ratings>6.1<ratings> and not read in kodi.

Kodi scraping showing
    <ratings>
        <rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
            <value>7.300000</value>
            <votes>69656</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="themoviedb" max="10">
            <value>7.200000</value>
            <votes>517</votes>
    </ratings>

and read ok.
Am i doing something wrong ?
(2020-04-17, 15:19)bacardicola Wrote: I can not get the imdb rating set right, its showing only
Multi-Rating is not supported in this version, it will be in EMber 2.0.
But Kodi should still read the old rating style.
(2020-04-17, 16:50)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-04-17, 15:19)bacardicola Wrote: I can not get the imdb rating set right, its showing only
Thx for your help answer, i am only scanning rating with imdb.
Just one line of rating, but kodi (18.6) does not see it as an imdb rating.
Hi guys,
I have just updated to ver 1.5 and I am optimizing some stuff here and there...
On the old 1.4 version I was used to scrap titles in Italian.
Now I see only the original names in the Title field.
I tried to change the language field under Settings -> Film -> Files and Sources, but unfortunately nothing changed.
Even after a restart.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Dan - Thanks again for all your work.  I really appreciate the time that you put into the coding and on these forums to help us out.

Quick one...  I recently loaded the TV miniseries "V" into Ember and it returns an unhandled exception, citing that the string was not recognized as a valid Date Time.  Everything else is good, so I'm down to the issue being that it's a single character for a name.  The folder is just "V" then under that is "Season 0" and file name "V - S00E01-E02 - The Original Miniseries."  I was trying to even to get a manual IMDb entry, but it hangs and doesn't get to that point.

Any ideas?  

Thank you!
(2020-04-17, 18:17)bacardicola Wrote:
(2020-04-17, 16:50)DanCooper Wrote:
Update:
I found out it is a skin related problem. I use Titan MOD and that skin is not showing imdb rating with ember nfo.
Changed to original skin and ratings are there.
Thx.
Good luck with version 2.0 of this amazing manager.
Thx for your help answer, i am only scanning rating with imdb.
Just one line of rating, but kodi (18.6) does not see it as an imdb rating. 
Update:
I found out it is a skin related problem. I use Titan MOD and that skin is not showing imdb rating with ember nfo.
Changed to original skin and ratings are there.
Thx.
Good luck with version 2.0 of this amazing manager.
(2020-04-17, 19:22)ottix Wrote: Hi guys,
I have just updated to ver 1.5 and I am optimizing some stuff here and there...
On the old 1.4 version I was used to scrap titles in Italian.
Now I see only the original names in the Title field.
I tried to change the language field under Settings -> Film -> Files and Sources, but unfortunately nothing changed.
Even after a restart.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
I tried also to set "Force language" in the IMDB scraper settings.
Nothing changed.
Help please.
I still have the older 1.4.7.2 build installed and installed this build since the IMDB scraper cannot automatically search anymore. I see that for some reason, the TMDB movie image scraper is showing me no pictures, while checking against the older build, I can see and pick images, like the posters, that are not available on fanart.tv. Is there something I misconfigured here?
(2020-04-17, 19:22)ottix Wrote: I tried to change the language field under Settings -> Film -> Files and Sources, but unfortunately nothing changed.
The source languge setting is only for new movies/tv shows. After changed the source language you also have to select all movies and tv shows in your list and set the language via context menu to that language you want.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2