Make "Next Page" listitem ignore sortby?
Does anyone know of a way to make a listitem ignore container sort methods and always appear at the end of a list? I have a next page listitem for paginated lists but it gets moved around if the user sets sortby to random/label -- other sort methods aren't a problem because the next page item has no info other than label, path and thumb.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Try add property 'SpecialSort' = 'bottom' to listitem
My addons: Gismeteo
Excellent, works perfectly! Thanks!

Do you know if this property is documented anywhere? I couldn't find it in the docs.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2020-04-18, 01:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: Do you know if this property is documented anywhere? I couldn't find it in the docs.
I don't think so. I discovered it when watched listitem part at Kodi source code in ListItem.cpp
My addons: Gismeteo
(2020-04-18, 01:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: Excellent, works perfectly! Thanks!

Do you know if this property is documented anywhere? I couldn't find it in the docs.

Does a certain sorting method need to be applied to the directory? I'm not able to get this working...
(2020-04-17, 08:49)vl_maksime Wrote: Try add property 'SpecialSort' = 'bottom' to listitem

Thank you for this. I've always added an invisible unicode character to my listitem (not a perfect solution by any means)
(2020-05-17, 04:03)zachmorris Wrote:
(2020-04-17, 08:49)vl_maksime Wrote: Try add property 'SpecialSort' = 'bottom' to listitem

Thank you for this. I've always added an invisible unicode character to my listitem (not a perfect solution by any means)

Is it working for you now? I'm having trouble getting a menu to sort things to the bottom. What's odd is this one particular menu doesn't seem to want to do that OR respond to sorting of any kind, regardless of which sorting methods are added and applied.

EDIT: I figured out my issue. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make "Next Page" listitem ignore sortby?0