• 6(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
(2020-04-20, 17:53)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 17:36)Aaiemron Wrote: Great skin.  Is it possible (or maybe will you make it possible) to make a favourite as a widget?

Its on to do currently possible to set
'favourites' as a widget.

only thing i iam unsure by now is how to get some more essential metadata out of them.

tags called 'favourite' can be an idea, but it'll hard to differ between different content
(song,playlist,plugin,app etc)  

Oke. What I would like for instance, is to add my homevideo folder to favourites, and than choose a favourite (homevideos) as a widget
(2020-04-20, 14:19)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 13:30)TomT Wrote: I really love it! Looking fantastic and different to other skins. Looking forward to beta stadium.

Thanks ;-)

Got my hands on OSD now, but still so much left to to till beta will be ready :-(

OSD - 'plot info not avail, or 'toggled off''

That looks absolutely amazing, very clean and modern!
(2020-04-20, 18:21)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 17:53)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 17:36)Aaiemron Wrote: Great skin.  Is it possible (or maybe will you make it possible) to make a favourite as a widget?

Its on to do currently possible to set

only thing i iam unsure by now is how to get some more essential metadata out of them.

tags called 'favourite' can be an idea, but it'll hard to differ between different content

Oke. What I would like for instance, is to add my homevideo folder to favourites, and than choose a favourite (homevideos) as a widget

EDIT: you can also use your homevideo folder content via 'sources' in the widget selector instead of using smart playlist/favourites.

smart playlist
e.g.

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Movies in Movie-Source-Folder named Homevideos</name>
<match>one</match>
<rule field="path" operator="contains"> <!-- using 'startswith' seems to need full path, when using android, may you like to use 'contains' instead -->
<value>\Homevideos\</value> <!-- 'startswith' - H:\Homevideos\ , 'contains' - '\Homevideos\' -->
</rule>
<order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order> <!-- 'ascending' or 'descending' for sorttitle , random (Note that random should be used with care - it is quite slow if the returned results from the <rule> sets is large e.g. more than 500 items ) -->
<limit>0</limit> <!-- The 'limit' tag simply takes a number of songs as it's limit. A missing limit tag, or <limit>0</limit> will retrieve all matches -->
<group>none</group> <!--https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists#Grouping tag allows to group the resulting list of media items by a specific category. The final list will consist of folder nodes containing matching media items.
Depending on the type of the Smart Playlist the following grouping categories exist
none , genres , years , actors , artists , directors , writers , studios , countries , sets , tags -->
</smartplaylist>

and then choose that playlist as widget.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2020-04-20, 18:27)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 14:19)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 13:30)TomT Wrote: I really love it! Looking fantastic and different to other skins. Looking forward to beta stadium.

Thanks ;-)

Got my hands on OSD now, but still so much left to to till beta will be ready :-(

OSD - 'plot info not avail, or 'toggled off''

That looks absolutely amazing, very clean and modern!

Thanks ;-)
(2020-04-21, 07:59)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 18:21)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 17:53)mardukL Wrote: Its on to do currently possible to set

EDIT: you can also use your homevideo folder content via 'sources' in the widget selector instead of using smart playlist/favourites.

smart playlist
e.g.

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Movies in Movie-Source-Folder named Homevideos</name>
<match>one</match>
<rule field="path" operator="contains"> <!-- using 'startswith' seems to need full path, when using android, may you like to use 'contains' instead -->
<value>\Homevideos\</value> <!-- 'startswith' - H:\Homevideos\ , 'contains' - '\Homevideos\' -->
</rule>
<order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order> <!-- 'ascending' or 'descending' for sorttitle , random (Note that random should be used with care - it is quite slow if the returned results from the <rule> sets is large e.g. more than 500 items ) -->
<limit>0</limit> <!-- The 'limit' tag simply takes a number of songs as it's limit. A missing limit tag, or <limit>0</limit> will retrieve all matches -->
<group>none</group> <!--https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists#Grouping tag allows to group the resulting list of media items by a specific category. The final list will consist of folder nodes containing matching media items.
Depending on the type of the Smart Playlist the following grouping categories exist
none , genres , years , actors , artists , directors , writers , studios , countries , sets , tags -->
</smartplaylist>

and then choose that playlist as widget.

Thanks for the tip
Hey mark has anything changed for you in terms of adding new features or deleting some stuff since you have alot more time because of the pandemic
(2020-04-21, 10:34)Butta97 Wrote: Hey mark has anything changed for you in terms of adding new features or deleting some stuff since you have alot more time because of the pandemic

i dont know how you can assume i have more time , but i will correct it.

Not only that i need to work a bit more than before, the time i have for for skinning is a bit more limited
because my wife has to stay at home (and family has first priority )

(and now i go to shop stuff for the granni' above)

Angel Love

but there is still progress from time to time, depending on time and my concentration-/cognitive- level...
Wink
Did some progress to Widgets (still WIP)

Testing  toggle/use any layout as a 'Category / Section' widget, and choose a custom image bg  if wished...

plan is
- choose to show icons/art - usefull for e.g. real categorys like library sections
- choose custom image with textlabel overlay - usefull for e.g. genres widget

video example
(2020-04-22, 15:54)mardukL Wrote: Did some progress to Widgets (still WIP)

Testing  toggle/use any layout as a 'Category / Section' widget, and choose a custom image bg  if wished...

plan is
- choose to show icons/art - usefull for e.g. real categorys like library sections
- choose custom image with textlabel overlay - usefull for e.g. genres widget

video example
Wow, that looks amazing.  Very nice
I know it's WIP, but with your latest update on github you can't scroll down anymore
(2020-04-21, 11:18)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-21, 10:34)Butta97 Wrote: Hey mark has anything changed for you in terms of adding new features or deleting some stuff since you have alot more time because of the pandemic

i dont know how you can assume i have more time , but i will correct it.

Not only that i need to work a bit more than before, the time i have for for skinning is a bit more limited
because my wife has to stay at home (and family has first priority )

(and now i go to shop stuff for the granni' above)

Angel Love

but there is still progress from time to time, depending on time and my concentration-/cognitive- level...
Wink

Loll yeah u right wasn't thinking bof that
(2020-04-22, 19:07)Aaiemron Wrote: I know it's WIP, but with your latest update on github you can't scroll down anymore

some of these things can happen from time to time.
but its resolved.
(2020-04-23, 08:23)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-22, 19:07)Aaiemron Wrote: I know it's WIP, but with your latest update on github you can't scroll down anymore

some of these things can happen from time to time.
but its resolved. 

Yes I know of course. 😊  Just a thing I noticed. 
Thank you.
Also many thanks to have the possibility to choose favourites as a widget.
This skin is the best for me
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3