• 10(current)
Release Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia
(2020-04-09, 15:45)Wanilton Wrote: @extremeaudio 

We need full debug log.
Log - https://paste.kodi.tv/afigivicuv.kodi

And btw when I press the fullscreen button on Yatse to get to fullscreen music playback, it first took me to windowed mode. And then caused the resolution to change, and made me lose control of the system for a while. All of this is recorded by the log.
Just noticed. Cant see file sizes in File Manager. And cant even see the full names of slightly longish filenames. The name does not scroll. Btw my display and resolution are 1080p and not 4k if that makes a difference.

On another app when i was trying a sign in which needs a code, that would not display too. Could just see "your token is ..". Would not scroll on highlighting there either. Had to go back to Estuary, enter code and come back to Ace.
Hi any updates on the requests in the last 2 posts ? Below is how my login screen looks like. No code visible.

Hey! I've got to say that this is a tremendous job! By far, one of the best things that happened to me using Kodi.
Congrats and thanks to the creator and the staff! 

I've got two minor problems, but maybe cause I can't find the way to make it work properly. Perhaps you can help me.

1- I can't manage to set up multiple images on the main menu, I wanted to configure it so it could rotate between some movie frames that I have downloaded form film-grab.com but it seems that the app won't find the images. However, if I set one image, there is no problem at all. It's a pity cause I want them to rotate.

2- I really love the suggestion that pop up when I stand in the movie section (in the main menu), but is there a way to select another film? I'm only getting suggestions for the first one in my library and I can't manage to change that movie for another, so I won't be able to get suggestions for another film. 

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much, and I really mean it! It's an awesome job!
(2020-04-21, 05:54)Juanchowoxo Wrote: Hey! I've got to say that this is a tremendous job! By far, one of the best things that happened to me using Kodi.
Congrats and thanks to the creator and the staff! 

I've got two minor problems, but maybe cause I can't find the way to make it work properly. Perhaps you can help me.

1- I can't manage to set up multiple images on the main menu, I wanted to configure it so it could rotate between some movie frames that I have downloaded form film-grab.com but it seems that the app won't find the images. However, if I set one image, there is no problem at all. It's a pity cause I want them to rotate.

2- I really love the suggestion that pop up when I stand in the movie section (in the main menu), but is there a way to select another film? I'm only getting suggestions for the first one in my library and I can't manage to change that movie for another, so I won't be able to get suggestions for another film. 

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much, and I really mean it! It's an awesome job!
Ok, I don't know how, but I was able to set multiple images in the main menu. So the first problme is solved! 

I'm stuck with the suggestion widget, I still can't change the movie so I'm only getting suggestion for the first movie in my list.
Hi, amazing work ! A question can I sort the movie order by ranking in Ace 2 ? I know how to do it in the default skin but seem not to find it in Ace 2.
Again great work , hope somebody can help me out.
Thx !
In Coronavirus lockdown I spent a happy afternoon with this skin.  It is not for me, I had the same issues with MQ8 (widgets too limited, menu customisation is a bit cumbersome), I refuse to call them flaws because they are not - in fact the menu customisation is more my problem than the skin!

But I do think the skin is beautiful, very fast and possibly has real potential as the best skin for Kodi running on a tablet.  As always I am so impressed with the quality of work that skin developers do
(2020-05-01, 14:32)IvesH Wrote: Hi, amazing work ! A question can I sort the movie order by ranking in Ace 2 ? I know how to do it in the default skin but seem not to find it in Ace 2.
Again great work , hope somebody can help me out.
Thx !

Top menu, in any view, you find the option, press left arrow or up arrow to open top menu...

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-05-02, 19:08)justin150 Wrote: In Coronavirus lockdown I spent a happy afternoon with this skin.  It is not for me, I had the same issues with MQ8 (widgets too limited, menu customisation is a bit cumbersome), I refuse to call them flaws because they are not - in fact the menu customisation is more my problem than the skin!

But I do think the skin is beautiful, very fast and possibly has real potential as the best skin for Kodi running on a tablet.  As always I am so impressed with the quality of work that skin developers do

Hi, I think you need to understand how works the skins mentioned. Please what widget you need and don´t have available. About customize the main menu, explain a little more and I will try to help you.
(2020-04-11, 17:24)extremeaudio Wrote: Hi any updates on the requests in the last 2 posts ? Below is how my login screen looks like. No code visible.

Please inform the resolution on your display. I don´t find any issue here using full HD or 4k.
Hi,
First of all thanks for this amazing skin, but I have a question, because in files section, I don't find how to show that a file is already watched.

Thanks for your help.
(2020-05-03, 21:03)Wanilton Wrote:
(2020-04-11, 17:24)extremeaudio Wrote: Hi any updates on the requests in the last 2 posts ? Below is how my login screen looks like. No code visible.

Please inform the resolution on your display. I don´t find any issue here using full HD or 4k. 

I had the same issue.

The best workaround is to install the youtube addon with Confluence skin, (you will get the codes displayed correctly), once it is installed you revert back to ACE-2 skin.
(2020-04-09, 14:36)extremeaudio Wrote: 1. In Music Fullscreen mode whenever I press back, the system freezes and becomes completely unresponsive! Appears to happen only after subtitles are downloaded. Not if they havent downloaded or displayed.

https://paste.kodi.tv/yegetevoma.kodi

2. In all earlier Marcos skins, if we activate Kiosk mode it prevented the menu access in lists like movie list or music list (one which comes on top of page, dont know technical name). Now even with Kiosk mode on it is possible to open one of the menus on extreme left. Plus Settings is locked out and dont know how to switch off Kiosk to access settings again.

3. Cant get artist slideshow in music fullscreen playback. There is also an option in OSD called "Playback Settings" but clicking on it nothing happens.
I confirm I also have the same issue when pressing back or going home (with Yatse) when playing music fullscreen. It completely crashes kodi.
My easy solution is to press stop and then hit back. But would be great to keep listening to music while navigating the menus.

Regarding the kiosk mode, if you press "ESC" you get the option to Skin Settings, from there you can deactivate the kiosk mode and enter settings normally.
Hello,

I have found an error, and would like someone to indicate if this can be fixed somehow.

I realized that the ICONS don't show in all areas where they should be.
My example is this

In the information window before playing the movie, all icons are available (marked in yellow circles). No issue here. Icons are showed

But once in the movie, if I click on information the icons are no longer showed (empty areas marked in red):

Is there any way to get the Resolution icon in this window, as well those that should be in the empty spaces.

For me, it is useful to know the resolution during playing the movie/video window, mainly for when streaming either from Netflix, Disney+ or Youtube, it shows the resolution of the stream. But with no icon, I simply have to guess the resolution.

I hope someone can solve this issue.

Thank you
Hello,

Is there any option so the movies, watched and unwatched info can be limited to the "subset" I'm selecting?

e.g. If I select the "Western" genre, I only want to see the number of movies, watched and unwatched for that genre. The same for smart playlist, or file sources.

Regards
hi
some option very sensitive for air mouse (rapidly movement and can not selectable )
for ex
in player >subtitle section

i can not select: subtitle - configure
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia1