• 93(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2020-04-18, 08:34)bornokjudak Wrote: Hi Everyone, anyone having issues with the stream quality? Looks like every stream can get is SD. But if I stream from browser it is HD. I am currently subscribe as premium.

Thanks and hope everyone is staying safe/healthy
Hi,
Yes, I have the same. it seems that it is TFC which purposely restricts the quality of their video streams by changing the bitrate range (by adding "&b=100-1300" to m3u8 file URL).
cf : https://learn.akamai.com/en-us/webhelp/m...74722.html

I will add a workaround in a future fix version 1.4.8.
(2020-04-21, 17:20)cmik Wrote:
(2020-04-18, 08:34)bornokjudak Wrote: Hi Everyone, anyone having issues with the stream quality? Looks like every stream can get is SD. But if I stream from browser it is HD. I am currently subscribe as premium.

Hi,
Yes, I have the same. it seems that it is TFC which purposely restricts the quality of their video streams by changing the bitrate range (by adding "&b=100-1300" to m3u8 file URL).

Hi CMIK,

Thank you for working on this addon. I got the updated one, it worked now for tv shows but noticed that for some movies, it still does not stream HD. Would like to understand where/how to fix but I don't think I am capable enough to understand (nose bleed) Big Grin
cmik,

Does your TFC add on works now on 18ver of kodi? cause before it does work but no sounds at all

I'm still using kodi ver17.6 and TFC ver.1.3.4 but like i said i want to upgrade my kodi to 18ver++
(2020-04-24, 18:20)kingsess Wrote: cmik,

Does your TFC add on works now on 18ver of kodi? cause before it does work but no sounds at all

I'm still using kodi ver17.6 and TFC ver.1.3.4 but like i said i want to upgrade my kodi to 18ver++

Hi @kingsess,
Yes, it does. I’m using it on Kodi 18 raspberry, firestick, Android/Windows systems for several months now. No problem.
(2020-04-23, 05:23)bornokjudak Wrote:
(2020-04-21, 17:20)cmik Wrote:

Hi,

Hi CMIK,

Thank you for working on this addon. I got the updated one, it worked now for tv shows but noticed that for some movies, it still does not stream HD. Would like to understand where/how to fix but I don't think I am capable enough to understand (nose bleed) Big Grin

If you have some examples, I can check on my side.
(2020-04-28, 23:46)cmik Wrote:
(2020-04-24, 18:20)kingsess Wrote: cmik,

Hi @kingsess,
Yes, it does. I’m using it on Kodi 18 raspberry, firestick, Android/Windows systems for several months now. No problem. 
Awesome 

Let me try it now and let you know the outcome 

Thanks cmik
cmik,

I install kodi ver18.5 leia and install TFC add ons and they have sound now it's gone again
Something is wrong i did force stop to my kodi apps and reboot but still the same error

I am using TFC ver 1.4.8
(2020-04-29, 22:56)kingsess Wrote: cmik,

I install kodi ver18.5 leia and install TFC add ons and they have sound now it's gone again
Something is wrong i did force stop to my kodi apps and reboot but still the same error

I am using TFC ver 1.4.8
Can you try/check the other steps showed here : removed
@cmik - can you find a similar tutorial on a site that isn't full of piracy banned addons (wiki) please?

The original linked site strongly pushes them, in violation of our piracy policy (wiki) so we do not allow links there to be posted.

Editted to add - this seems to be much the same information, but on a more acceptable site:

https://www.getdroidtips.com/how-to-fix-...2-minutes/
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-04-30, 15:21)DarrenHill Wrote: @cmik - can you find a similar tutorial on a site that isn't full of piracy banned addons (wiki) please?

The original linked site strongly pushes them, in violation of our piracy policy (wiki) so we do not allow links there to be posted.

Editted to add - this seems to be much the same information, but on a more acceptable site:

https://www.getdroidtips.com/how-to-fix-...2-minutes/
oh my bad, sorry. 😓
I just took the first result from Google "Kodi 18 no sound".
Hi @cmik,

It seems that the live shows are not working. I'm using Kodi 18.6 and TFC ver 1.4.8.

Any help is very much appreciated. TIA
(2020-05-01, 20:46)angelb77 Wrote: Hi @cmik,

It seems that the live shows are not working. I'm using Kodi 18.6 and TFC ver 1.4.8.

Hi @angelb77 
There is a workaround :
go to TFC.tv add-on settings / Advanced
set "Force best stream" to OFF
set "Use streaming proxy" to OFF

But this will only work for live shows. You'll have to enable these again for other shows.
I'll try to make a fix in a future version.

Enjoy!
omg, cease and desist order for ABS-CBN. too bad, I'm only watching TV patrol for this and now it's all gone....
(2020-05-03, 08:39)cmik Wrote:

Hi @angelb77 
There is a workaround :

But this will only work for live shows. You'll have to enable these again for other shows.

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot @cmik!
(2020-05-03, 08:39)cmik Wrote:

Hi @angelb77 
There is a workaround :

Enjoy! 
Ok let me try this in the futute as of now this add oon is not worth it

abs-cbn is shutdown Big Grin
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10