WIP LeanDroid Skin
Tongue 
Previously known as KoDroid TV ( I realised there was another skin with a similar name so I changed it to LeanDroid .
Link to the zip file
https://github.com/Redreaper5820/redreap...eanDroidTV
Link to the github development folder
https://github.com/Redreaper5820/redreap...eanDroidTV
-I have found a new way to get the addon browser to work so hopefully I get it working.
- I got the homescreen recommended for you to show posters like how it does on the android tv.
- I got the Video OSD to be more sleeker in regards of the seek bar and selection icons.
- Added Notification Center and Exit Icons at the bottom of the Home Screen.
- Updated the skin version to v4.0
-Updated the setting tile icons to match more to what they represent.
-Gave the Recommended For You selected object's text a new color to represent it is highlighted.

Known Bugs:
There are lots.
-Addon Browser isn't working
-TV show Browse isn't working
- Media Adding not working

-I am working on getting these working.

Please do try the skin and let me know how it is and if there are any new bugs you find.

I am not very good at coding kodi skins. Any help would be highly appreciated. You can take a look at the development folder it has all the files now.

I really hope to get this skin to work nicely, especially due to the lack of any working android TV skins.
Hi thanks for replying, just to clarify , lets say I wanted to add my own movies and tv shows content to your skin , normally I would go "Settings-Media-Videos-Add Videos , and then I set a path to where my videoas are stored. However , your skin freezes when I select videos ( same as it does when selecting the addon browser so I cant add anything to the skin. Looking forward to you posting future updates, keep up the good work.
Just gonna download and have a look at version4 now thanks.
(2020-05-02, 19:26)ontap Wrote: Hi thanks for replying, just to clarify , lets say I wanted to add my own movies and tv shows content to your skin , normally I would go "Settings-Media-Videos-Add Videos , and then I set a path to where my videoas are stored. However , your skin freezes when I select videos ( same as it does when selecting the addon browser so I cant add anything to the skin. Looking forward to you posting future updates, keep up the good work.
Sure Smile I'll check it.
(2020-05-02, 19:26)ontap Wrote: Hi thanks for replying, just to clarify , lets say I wanted to add my own movies and tv shows content to your skin , normally I would go "Settings-Media-Videos-Add Videos , and then I set a path to where my videoas are stored. However , your skin freezes when I select videos ( same as it does when selecting the addon browser so I cant add anything to the skin. Looking forward to you posting future updates, keep up the good work.
Well I realised there is slight issue work v4.0 so i have realised the v5 . It has the addons browser and media adding fixed.
Also which platform are you running the skin on ?
Smile
OSX on imac. Yep I tried v5 last nigt its still got those issues, maybe it is to do with osx then.
(2020-05-04, 14:56)ontap Wrote: OSX on imac. Yep I tried v5 last nigt its still got those issues, maybe it is to do with osx then.

OSX as in Catlina ? Which version is it ? Well because it is working for me, I'll check it Smile
(2020-05-04, 14:56)ontap Wrote: OSX on imac. Yep I tried v5 last nigt its still got those issues, maybe it is to do with osx then.

Well I uploaded v5.2.0, it has some bug fixes do check it out
Looking good , lot more of the sections are working thanks.
No movies or tv shows widget showing on homescreen by default yet. I assume there should be a widget row below the header "Recommended For You" ?
When I select "customise home menu items" in skin settings, most of the text is missing , so I cant manually set widgets.
Also , when clicking on "Movies & TV" and the grey icon boxes on the right dont respond to keyboard or remote , I have to use a mouse  and if I select "recently added Movies " or "Titles" ( using the icons rather than list panel on left ), the posters along bottom of the screen show as does the fanart but the grey submenu icons dont hide, they are still on the screen above the posters.
Definately looking good tho.
Any updates ?
(2020-05-26, 21:13)ontap Wrote: Any updates ?

Well I am working on it, it will take long time until a new release can be released. Since some of the code needs editing and all.
The addon xml Id doesnt match the skin folder.....
(2020-07-02, 16:06)Mattmaier1975 Wrote: The addon xml Id doesnt match the skin folder.....

What do you mean?
(2020-07-02, 16:06)Mattmaier1975 Wrote: The addon xml Id doesnt match the skin folder.....

Skin wont be recognized . The addon xml id for the skin if KoDroid while the skin folder is Lean Droid
(2020-07-02, 16:43)Mattmaier1975 Wrote:

Skin wont be recognized . The addon xml id for the skin if KoDroid while the skin folder is Lean Droid

Chnage the skin folder name to Kodroid . install the zip file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LeanDroid Skin0