Solved ATMOS not showing on my Onkyo TX-NR3030
hello,

i tried playing demo videos with window media player on windows 10 and it outputs (lights the atmos sign) on my onkyo TX-NR3030. However, when I play through kodi leia(enabled wasapi output and passthrough, including dolby atmos,etc.) it doesnt output atmos (doesnt lit the ATMOS sign)  on my avr.

Did I miss something on my set up? Help please?
anybody?
help please?
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
(2020-05-10, 10:15)Hitcher Wrote: To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum

Do i need to do this even if I'm not getting any error message?
If you want us to help you you do. Wink
(2020-05-10, 10:15)Hitcher Wrote: To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

tried pasting the log file but the site says "Document exceeds maximum length" Sad
Did you start Kodi, play video briefly, and then quit Kodi?
(2020-05-10, 14:31)Hitcher Wrote: Did you start Kodi, play video briefly, and then quit Kodi?

yes, i actually played two atmos videos to check but it is still the same. When I played the videos through VLC and WMP it outputs Atmos but not on kodi leia.
(2020-05-10, 11:53)Hitcher Wrote: If you want us to help you you do. Wink
it exceeds the max length....can I cut the log into two?
(2020-05-10, 11:53)Hitcher Wrote: If you want us to help you you do. Wink
Log Part 1

Log Part 2
Are you sure you have pass-through enabled -

Creating audio stream (codec id: 86060, channels: 8, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through)
(2020-05-10, 17:19)Hitcher Wrote: Are you sure you have pass-through enabled -

Creating audio stream (codec id: 86060, channels: 8, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through)

yes 100% sure, that's why I am wondering. also enabled all others below the pass-through tick option
You haven't enabled 'Sync playback to display' have you?
(2020-05-10, 23:54)Hitcher Wrote: You haven't enabled 'Sync playback to display' have you?
where do i check that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATMOS not showing on my Onkyo TX-NR30300