Incorrect Artwork renaming and dead link
Hi guys
Couple of issues I've found in the latest Beta:
  1. The renaming of Artwork ignores the settings:
    I have set the filenames to be fanart.ext, poster.ext, banner.ext etc... but they get renamed as movieFileName.ext
  2. The links to the file location within the TV section only works on the details of the season names - not the details of the season or individual episodes.
    You can click the link on the series name to take you to the top level directory, but clicking the links anywhere below this level simply does nothing - it used to take you to the episode file location.

Think I need to clarify this further after a bit of a play:
I have 2 versions of a movie in the same folder - the original version and the 'extended' version.
When I scrape the movie it separates the two movies in to their own folders - not what I want.
When I move the movies back together then the renaming issue appears AND TMM cannot find the artwork files in the folder named artwork.ext etc. It simply deletes all the other artwork files and repopulates with MovieFileName.ext files.
Ideas?
1. you need to make sure that the movie does not end up in a so called "multi movie" folder - only if every movie is in its own folder, these filename settings are taken into account
2. should be fixed in the next build

EDIT: just saw the post above. having multiple versions of the same movie in exactly the same folder is not supported (since that breaks all logic which has been put into tmm). you have either separate them into different movie folders OR choose one of those editions as your "main" movie and put the other one into a subfolder called "extras"
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-05-11, 13:02)mlaggner Wrote: 1. you need to make sure that the movie does not end up in a so called "multi movie" folder - only if every movie is in its own folder, these filename settings are taken into account
2. should be fixed in the next build

EDIT: just saw the post above. having multiple versions of the same movie in exactly the same folder is not supported (since that breaks all logic which has been put into tmm). you have either separate them into different movie folders OR choose one of those editions as your "main" movie and put the other one into a subfolder called "extras"
That makes sense!
So I only have a few movies with multiple versions in the same folder (they are the same movie generally) MovieX (2020).mp4 and MovieX (2020) [extended].mp4 is there a way these could be included in the logic if the filename has the [version] text?

Thanks for fixing the links Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Incorrect Artwork renaming and dead link0