• 37(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
Hi tonsan!  I have tested the addon with "So I Married My Anti-Fan" and really has a problem... but not with the addon itself, but with the Viki API - it doesn't return valid stream to Kodi. The request is OK, all information, headers and so on... also OK, but the API returns nothing, even a mistake! Do you have any other examples like this or it happen only with this movie?
(2020-03-13, 16:26)Majide Wrote: hi majide, some problem here with subtitle, they works correctly but only on first video, if i try to change episode or series they stop to work until i restart the app ? any guess ?
thanks
Can you add favorite or saved list?

Thanks
(2020-05-07, 19:29)squarefab89 Wrote: hi majide, some problem here with subtitle, they works correctly but only on first video, if i try to change episode or series they stop to work until i restart the app ? any guess ?
thanks
 There no such bug with subtitles, unless your device is low-power and slowly processing converting between subtitle formats... If that is the case, Kodi (the player) will use the older subtitles (generated for previous watched video in the addon). Normally, the new subtitle will be downloaded and converted fast and then will replace the previous subtitle file. If you try on another (more powerful) device, you will see that there is usually no problem. I should not increase the wait setting - later attach the subtitle to the video, because the first lines may be left without any captions! My advice is to use the Kodi addon on another device or to use the official Viki apps on that device.
(2020-05-08, 04:44)tonsan Wrote: Can you add favorite or saved list?

Thanks
Use it like that: In the addon, call the context menu (right mouse button) above the title of the series and select "Add to favorites".
Then from Kodi's main menu go to "Favorites" section and enter the saved link.
From there you can watch and track the series. When you finish the series, you can remove it from the Favorites list again via the context menu and selecting the Remove option:
That's it and this method works with all Kodi video addons!
(2020-05-12, 15:20)Majide Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 04:44)tonsan Wrote: Can you add favorite or saved list?

Thanks
Use it like that: In the addon, call the context menu (right mouse button) above the title of the series and select "Add to favorites".
Then from Kodi's main menu go to "Favorites" section and enter the saved link.
From there you can watch and track the series. When you finish the series, you can remove it from the Favorites list again via the context menu and selecting the Remove option:
That's it and this method works with all Kodi video addons!  

Thanks, will try it when I get home.  Appreciate all your work!!!  Just got home and tried it, works great!  I never know that there is a build in favorite.   Again thanks alot!
Is subtitles only in English?
(2020-05-16, 12:27)rainbatt Wrote: Is subtitles only in English?
In the addon are available the same languages for subtitles as in the ViKI website itself. You can configure the preferred languages in the addon settings. If the video is not translated on the website into a particular language, then there will be no translation into that language in the add-on also and you will be served with English subtitles (as a backup option).
On VIKI website I can see a subtitles in a few languages but when I use vikir addon on kodi, only english subtitles is shown even though I have changed the preferred language to chinese in addon settings.  Tried a few shows and the result is the same, only english subtitles.
Eg.  https://www.viki.com/tv/35663c-medical-examiner-dr-qin
(2020-05-16, 16:55)rainbatt Wrote: On VIKI website I can see a subtitles in a few languages but when I use vikir addon on kodi, only english subtitles is shown even though I have changed the preferred language to chinese in addon settings.  Tried a few shows and the result is the same, only english subtitles.
Eg.  https://www.viki.com/tv/35663c-medical-examiner-dr-qin
OK, i see. VIKI has changed the language indicator for Chinese from "zh-cn" to "zh". I will fix it easily. Can someone point me to video on VIKI website with Taiwanese subtitles? I want to check it also.
How about this Taiwan show?  I see "zt" in subtitles on VIKI
https://www.viki.com/tv/36971c-because-of-you-2020
(2020-05-17, 04:44)rainbatt Wrote: How about this Taiwan show?  I see "zt" in subtitles on VIKI...
Thank you! v0.18.4.8 is published with subtitle fixes. Playback via MPEG DASH is still not working.
Where to find v0.18.4.8? I was using v0.4.7
(2020-05-17, 12:08)rainbatt Wrote: Where to find v0.18.4.8? I was using v0.4.7
 From HERE you can manual download the actual version 0.18.*.* <-the second number indicates with which Kodi version the add-on will work. Future versions of the addon for Kodi 19 will be numbered 0.19.*.* Only the current Kodi version is supposed to work with the addon.
is anyone else getting a plugin must be rewritten error when using plugin.video.vikir-0.18.4.8.zip?

it was working fine until this evening.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4