Remove duplicates but keep watched/deleted movies?
(2020-04-23, 21:46)Karellen Wrote: You could use the Import function of Bulk Rename Utility...

That's just renaming software.  How would it help with importing an CSV file with a list of movies into Kodi?
(2020-05-17, 03:47)Knocks Wrote: How would it help with importing an CSV file with a list of movies into Kodi?
You can't import a list of movies into Kodi using a csv file. There needs to be a media file attached for Kodi to recognise the entry.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen In that case I'm not sure what you were suggesting in your previous post.
I provided an option to rename a batch of *.disc files with the names in your csv file using Bulk Rename Utility. Once renamed you would then run an Update Library to scrape them into the library.

Your subsequent post made it sound like you wanted to import your csv file into Kodi which you can't. You want to rename media files to match the names in your csv files to scrape into Kodi.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-05-17, 06:24)Karellen Wrote: I provided an option to rename a batch of *.disc files with the names in your csv file using Bulk Rename Utility. Once renamed you would then run an Update Library to scrape them into the library.

Your subsequent post made it sound like you wanted to import your csv file into Kodi which you can't. You want to rename media files to match the names in your csv files to scrape into Kodi.

I understand all of that. None of it is possible if you don't have the stub files in the first place. I have a letterboxd account that allows extracting a watched list in CSV, that's it.
(2020-05-17, 13:47)Knocks Wrote: None of it is possible if you don't have the stub files in the first place
What is the problem with creating them? They are just txt files with a .disc extension. I don't know what a letterboxd account is and what it does.

I am not really sure where/why you are getting stuck with this, so I guess I must be misunderstanding something.
My Signature
(2020-05-17, 20:01)Karellen Wrote: What is the problem with creating them? They are just txt files with a .disc extension. I don't know what a letterboxd account is and what it does.

I am not really sure where/why you are getting stuck with this, so I guess I must be misunderstanding something. 

letterboxd is 3rd party tracking service that stores your watchlist in the cloud and allows exporting to CSV.  Manually creating hundreds or thousands of .disc files is the problematic part.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove duplicates but keep watched/deleted movies?0