Solved strange text added to TV shows library titles
I've noticed a weird behavior recently (the last couple of days it seems) where TV shows added to the library have some extra stuff added to the episode titles.

1x02. Episode title","filename":"series/3412341/episodes/93939.jpg

I installed 18.7 yesterday so I thought that was the problem but I'm getting the same behavior after installing 18.6 again.

It is only new files added to the library that have the extra stuff added to the titles.
@DuncanIdaho

Update to v3.2.7 of the TVDB scraper. That issue was fixed yesterday.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It seems to be a problem with the TVDB scraper. I switched that TV shows folder to using The Movie Database scraper, removed from library and re-added and I get the expected episode titles.
Ummm, did you read my post?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-05-22, 06:50)Karellen Wrote: @DuncanIdaho

Thanks. Updating the TVDB scraper fixed the problem.

I had to do "Go to Settings > Add-ons and force a repository update from the left sideblade menu by selecting Check for updates." to get 3.2.7 to show up.
(2020-05-22, 07:11)DuncanIdaho Wrote: Thanks. Updating the TVDB scraper fixed the problem.
Great. Smile
My Signature
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
(2020-05-22, 06:50)Karellen Wrote: @DuncanIdaho

Is there a way to "fix" the entries that are now wrong automatically or do I have to go through every series / episode in my library to find and update manually ?
(2020-05-23, 04:26)MartynK Wrote: Is there a way to "fix" the entries that are now wrong automatically or do I have to go through every series / episode in my library to find and update manually ?
Surely you can't have that many. The problem existed for just over a day. So you only need to fix what you scraped in that period.

If you want an automatic way, then Refresh the tv show.
Manual way is to select the Context Menu>Manage>Edit title for the episode.

If you want something to "hunt down" these entries with a simple press of a button, then you are out of luck. Smile
My Signature
(2020-05-23, 04:54)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-05-23, 04:26)MartynK Wrote: Is there a way to "fix" the entries that are now wrong automatically or do I have to go through every series / episode in my library to find and update manually ?
Surely you can't have that many. The problem existed for just over a day. So you only need to fix what you scraped in that period.

If you want an automatic way, then Refresh the tv show.
Manual way is to select the Context Menu>Manage>Edit title for the episode.

If you want something to "hunt down" these entries with a simple press of a button, then you are out of luck. Smile 

Thanks for the quick reply, to be honest I don't know how many I have, but looking at one series, it had 6 entries that were wrong.

I guess my automated system is always looking so I never fully know how many things may be updated.
(2020-05-23, 05:02)MartynK Wrote: but looking at one series, it had 6 entries that were wrong.
Ok, then Refresh the show from the Information Page. Answer Yes when asked if you want to Refresh the episodes.

You'll just have to do that when you come across the erroneous episodes.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
strange text added to TV shows library titles0