Solved Can only add one video source :(
Just rebuilt my NAS and am trying to repopulate my library, but I am unable to add more than one media source. I only use two (TV and Movies), and they are in separate folders, so I am trying to just direct two sources...but after I add one (doesnt matter which), I no longer have any option to add another..it just shows the folder I added with not other selections. I feel like I'm missing something obvious but my brain is broke...can't figure this out. Any help would be very appreciated.
(2020-05-24, 03:09)sclaws Wrote: after I add one (doesnt matter which), I no longer have any option to add another
Can you provide a screenshot thanks.

If the image is on your computer, use button 19.
If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, right click the image and select Copy image location then use button 14 and paste the link
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
ImageThanks for your response. The images are large so here's a link if this helps: https://imgur.com/a/RVT4lXn
The pics are in reverse order apparently, but I show the Movies screen populated first, 2nd pic moves to TV, and 3rd shows the result after I click the "enter files section" button, where I would expect to be able to add a 2nd source path, but it just says 'movies'.
Check item 2.2 is enabled... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/General
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! THAT WAS IT. Thank you!! I feel stupid and relieved.
Glad it was a simple fix. Enjoy!!

Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can only add one video source :(0