Some Australian Channels not scanning
I just wanted to put my 2 cents worth here as well because I just spent 3 days trying to set up Australian channels without any success.
Kept on making new network and all muxes would just fail no matter what I did.
Today I just remembered that my raspberry pi was set to use OpenDNS.
I removed the the OpenDNS records from my pi and reboot with just my standard ISP DNS and now everything is scanning properly.
Just an FYI for anyone else who might be trying to setup tvheadend with AU IPTV
(2020-06-06, 04:35)loginid Wrote: I just wanted to put my 2 cents worth here as well because I just spent 3 days trying to set up Australian channels without any success.
I removed the the OpenDNS records from my pi and reboot with just my standard ISP DNS and now everything is scanning properly.

have kodi working fine on rasp pi, pc and laptop - all linux
kodi on sony smart tv (android) stopped working fully so i uninstalled it and reinstalled fom google play
tried setting up slyguys repo but when i get to select it the ok button is greyed out
ive tried deleting/reinstalling repo several times to no avail
i know that the zip file is avaliable at https://k.slyguy.xyz/ according to my laptop browser
ideas/help please
yes i have activated unknown sources in kodi
thanks
(2020-06-12, 05:33)ozgonzo Wrote:
(2020-06-06, 04:35)loginid Wrote: I just wanted to put my 2 cents worth here as well because I just spent 3 days trying to set up Australian channels without any success.

have kodi working fine on rasp pi, pc and laptop - all linux
kodi on sony smart tv (android) stopped working fully so i uninstalled it and reinstalled fom google play
tried setting up slyguys repo but when i get to select it the ok button is greyed out
ive tried deleting/reinstalling repo several times to no avail
i know that the zip file is avaliable at https://k.slyguy.xyz/ according to my laptop browser
ideas/help please
yes i have activated unknown sources in kodi
thanks
I use dns4me and just cant get channel 7 Australia at all, Ive tried for months and months. Use Rasberry Pi, have tried a nuk and still cant get channel 7. All the other channels are fine. Can anyone help me please?
(2020-05-27, 04:17)matthuisman Wrote: what changed about two weeks ago is I stopped redirecting to the substreams of the playlist.
Instead now I redirect to the master playlists (that have all the qualities)
ffmpeg takes quite a bit longer to parse these as it checks each substream.

Maybe I'll look into switching back just for the Tvheadend targeted playlist

Since a few weeks ago I am no longer able to receive 2 of the channels with Tvheadend that were previously working - TEN and 10 Peach (interestingly 10 Bold still works).  I am an Aussie living in the US.  I know that some of the Aus channels don't work from here, but TEN has worked fine in the past.  Is there anything that you changed that could have resulted in this?  Happy to provide more details or debugs if needed.
(2020-07-15, 23:05)ChrisQ Wrote:
(2020-05-27, 04:17)matthuisman Wrote: what changed about two weeks ago is I stopped redirecting to the substreams of the playlist.

Since a few weeks ago I am no longer able to receive 2 of the channels with Tvheadend that were previously working - TEN and 10 Peach (interestingly 10 Bold still works).  I am an Aussie living in the US.  I know that some of the Aus channels don't work from here, but TEN has worked fine in the past.  Is there anything that you changed that could have resulted in this?  Happy to provide more details or debugs if needed.
have you tried their website?
They have locked down the 10 streams pretty good. Blocking most vpns and even VPS ip ranges
(2020-07-15, 23:57)matthuisman Wrote:
(2020-07-15, 23:05)ChrisQ Wrote:

have you tried their website?
They have locked down the 10 streams pretty good. Blocking most vpns and even VPS ip ranges
No, i was never able to access the live feeds from their website.  But it always worked using Tvheadend and your stream definitions.  Or I could paste the stream into VLC and it would work.  But about 3 weeks ago it stopped working.  I guess they blocked something.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some Australian Channels not scanning0