• 49(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
i hope someone can update this epic variation of blacks excellent xperience1080 skin for helix

it had all blacks xperience1080 goodness plus a whole lot of extras , not to mention the view layouts such as wallview etc was simply the best

and if someone could unlock the views for everything that would be epic , since ive found out some addons, such as my cloned Advanced launcher that i user for comics, it only allows me to select list view which sucks

id appreciate it guys
"Unlock" views :/
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
what? thats not an option in kodi nor xperience1080 nor xperience1080+, hence why ive requested this skin to be reinstated for Helix and all views available for everything , hope this clears it up , thanks again
Best thing to do is take on the task yourself, it's not that difficult...probably only take a few months.
yeah ...sure , if id have the skillz id wouldve done so , since i dont ive requested an update by the community, i cant believe im the only one that wants this
Hi,
I fixed myself xperience1080+ for Kodi Helix but I can't do the same for Jarvis, too much work and I don't know how to do it...

Anyway, I 've just finished to try all available skins, and no one is as far as good as xp1080+ ! Rolleyes

xperience1080 is great, but it misses the Classic Poster Small view for movies, the only one like that on all skins...
If someone could help to introduce it on xperience1080, it could be perfect.
Why wouldn't you try the Config Kaz ? Auto setup for XBMC + MPC-HC with ffdshow, reclock and all for perfect picture. :;):
(2016-02-10, 17:17)Kazuya FR Wrote: Hi,
I fixed myself xperience1080+ for Kodi Helix but I can't do the same for Jarvis, too much work and I don't know how to do it...

Anyway, I 've just finished to try all available skins, and no one is as far as good as xp1080+ ! Rolleyes

xperience1080 is great, but it misses the Classic Poster Small view for movies, the only one like that on all skins...
If someone could help to introduce it on xperience1080, it could be perfect.

It won't be included with the main skin. Mods, like Xperience1080+ are welcome to add it, of course.

if possible please add the video wall view as well , that would be epic
(2016-02-23, 15:26)hentai23 Wrote: if possible please add the video wall view as well , that would be epic

This has to be the 20th+ time I've said no - on here and Github. Please stop asking.

i could pay for that feature if thats the issue
(2013-03-08, 04:34)Middle Wrote: Hi crni, its me again Smile

i did another mod, a little support for games in advanced launcher,
only the landscape views for now, 3 sizes (poster,square,wide),
i lock the views for advanced launcher because the size of posters are little more wide
not sure if you want this views for another program. that's why i made a new gamesview file.
i add games info window, it was there already i just fixed it, needs a little more tweak i can do it later (such as fanart when you go right)

let me know if there is anything wrong or some bug.
i did one pull already not sure if i did right this time (im kinda new in git) Smile

here is a preview.

cheers
Could you tell me how to mod that or how you did it, please. please. I would like to mod current skin for KODI Leia and figure out the Advanced Emulator Launcher cover issue, no thumbnails there.
and still could go for an update to latest kodi and official branch build, would be very much appreciated indeed , THE best version of Xperience1080 imo and if possible make views selectable for everything , including files mode and in advanced launcher etc., thanks a ton in advance
Hi
Where can I install the latest xperience 1080+ skin for Leia. I haven't installed any previous versions before.
Also once extracted what Kodi folder do the xperience 1080+ go in.

Cheers
(2020-06-12, 13:52)mannicra Wrote: Hi
Where can I install the latest xperience 1080+ skin for Leia. I haven't installed any previous versions before.
Also once extracted what Kodi folder do the xperience 1080+ go in.

Cheers

You can't. This verbose of the skin is dead. Hasnt been updated in 4years and will jot work properly with the latest versions of kodi
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4