Mod can we merge two diffrent skin " AuraMOD skin & Estuary MOD V2
I have a question, can we merge the AuraMOD skin with the pvr view video OSD of Estuary MOD V2?
I think the OSD video of Estuary MOD is more beautiful and simpler and practical .
I am sorry to say this but I think the video OSD is a disgrace for the AuraMOD skin. Which I love for AuraMOD skin multiple reasons.
It finally was the video playback OSD that drew me away from AuraMOD.

Estuary MOD OSD

AuraMOD OSD

can you tell me whats wrong  with that ? 

Your screenshots are missing half the info that a proper Live tv provider could provide , no wonder it looks like crap.
The OSD is made for proper meta data, when you lack all that then yes it looks odd.

if you have any constructive feedback , please provide it with examples , and it can be looked at for improvement
(2020-02-05, 20:44)SerpentDrago69 Wrote:  
SerpentDrago69 
AuraMOD skin- IMBD has poster art that TMDb and fantv lack. Anyway to scrape IMBD? Or, how can I load a locally saved poster into a widget? Most of my problem children are being released late 2020 or 2021. Another app I use pulls from IMDB so that's how I know the posters exist there, but in my auramod widgets from trakt they use a default image. Thanks for your great work. If I could find a PayPal link I'd send you something. Nod
(2020-06-18, 20:32)rggeiger Wrote:
(2020-02-05, 20:44)SerpentDrago69 Wrote:  
SerpentDrago69 
AuraMOD skin- IMBD has poster art that TMDb and fantv lack. Anyway to scrape IMBD? Or, how can I load a locally saved poster into a widget? Most of my problem children are being released late 2020 or 2021. Another app I use pulls from IMDB so that's how I know the posters exist there, but in my auramod widgets from trakt they use a default image. Thanks for your great work. If I could find a PayPal link I'd send you something. Nod

if you want custom artwork on widgets , and they are not set / provided by kodi library , then i suggest using something like AutoWidget by drinferno , it allows you to make custom widgets / shortcuts / whatever and control the exact meta data they use . 

Auramod just displays whatever is set for that content . As do all skins . its up to your kodi library to set the artwork , or addon to set the meta data correctly .

exactly where are you browsing these "problem children" if they are library items then use kodi's features to change the artwork in the library or use a nfo file next to the media file . if they are provided by an addon , then its up to that addon to set  them . 

as i said if you want to customize from there , you will need to use something like autowidget, it can work very much like superfavorites of yesteryear . and allows customizing the meta data on each item .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can we merge two diffrent skin " AuraMOD skin & Estuary MOD V20