Game controller is not working in Retro Arch
Okay so this is my second try with Kodi. And its doing the same thing it did before. It won't let me use my game contorller. The contorl is connected to the computer. But it won;t register in Kodi. I am using Retro Arch for the contorl. While we are at it how do you get another emulator for Kodi? Like I can only play games from one gaming system and not another.  But first lets at least get the contorl regeistering again. I have tried uninstalling and reinsntalling Kodi on the computer.
@Isabelcats

'help' is not a very helpful title for a support thread, so I changed it for you.

You also may want to do a spelling check before posting, as your initial post is kind of messy.
All modern web browsers support spelling checker add-ons/extensions.
(2020-06-19, 07:28)Klojum Wrote: @Isabelcats

'help' is not a very helpful title for a support thread, so I changed it for you.

You also may want to do a spelling check before posting, as your initial post is kind of messy.
All modern web browsers support spelling checker add-ons/extensions.

How do I edit the post?
(2020-06-19, 08:11)Isabelcats Wrote: How do I edit the post?

As a newcomer, you cannot edit your forumposts just yet. This is because of implemented anti-spam measures on this forum. As your post count rises and over time, your edit privileges will kick in.
(2020-06-19, 09:55)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-06-19, 08:11)Isabelcats Wrote: How do I edit the post?

As a newcomer, you cannot edit your forumposts just yet. This is because of implemented anti-spam measures on this forum. As your post count rises and over time, your edit privileges will kick in.

Ah okay. However this does not answer my question.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Game controller is not working in Retro Arch0