Has anyone got the full list of View ID's for Aeon Nox Silvio?
Just installed the Netflix Add-on on one of my CoreElec KODI Odroid N2 boxes and am configuring the vews. I see in the Add-on settings you can set custom default views for the various Netflix Catagories. For TV Shows I want to use the myFLIX view and for movies the Infowall view. I know I can just set them manually for ever catagory and page of results but its a laborious process and I need to do it on a further 2 CoreElec boxes. While googling has not given me the View ID's I need, it did tell me that these View ID's are skin specific, so given I am using the gorgeous Aeon Nox Silvio, I figured here was the right place to ask.

So the full list of View ID's for Aeon Nox Silvio would be great but the specific ones I need atm are for myFlix and Infowall.
(2020-06-24, 02:38)calibos Wrote: Just installed the Netflix Add-on on one of my CoreElec KODI Odroid N2 boxes and am configuring the vews. I see in the Add-on settings you can set custom default views for the various Netflix Catagories. For TV Shows I want to use the myFLIX view and for movies the Infowall view. I know I can just set them manually for ever catagory and page of results but its a laborious process and I need to do it on a further 2 CoreElec boxes. While googling has not given me the View ID's I need, it did tell me that these View ID's are skin specific, so given I am using the gorgeous Aeon Nox Silvio, I figured here was the right place to ask.

So the full list of View ID's for Aeon Nox Silvio would be great but the specific ones I need atm are for myFlix and Infowall.

Answering my own question for the benefit of others searching in the future.

https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...aster/16x9

View ID List in that link.
(2020-06-26, 01:33)calibos Wrote:
(2020-06-24, 02:38)calibos Wrote: Just installed the Netflix Add-on on one of my CoreElec KODI Odroid N2 boxes and am configuring the vews. I see in the Add-on settings you can set custom default views for the various Netflix Catagories. For TV Shows I want to use the myFLIX view and for movies the Infowall view. I know I can just set them manually for ever catagory and page of results but its a laborious process and I need to do it on a further 2 CoreElec boxes. While googling has not given me the View ID's I need, it did tell me that these View ID's are skin specific, so given I am using the gorgeous Aeon Nox Silvio, I figured here was the right place to ask.

Answering my own question for the benefit of others searching in the future.

https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...aster/16x9

View ID List in that link.
On behalf of searchers, thank you.
Just seen it and it looks great - but can anyone please tell me where i have to insert the view codes or the xml files?
can i use it for global or do i have to use them for netflix/prime/disney etc in some folders HuhHuhHuh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Has anyone got the full list of View ID's for Aeon Nox Silvio?0