• 71(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
IncludesVariables.xml, find WIDGETS - STUDIO block of code, and replace with:

xml:
    <variable name="widgets_studio">
        <value condition="!ListItem.IsCollection">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.StudioLogo)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.StudioLogo)]</value>
</variable>

First backup your file.
Hey guys, I know this is not really to do with the skin, but My movie scraper TMDB has come up with so Fkd up shit right here, here's the PLOT and OUTLINE of the movie Gretle and Hansel. This sh*t is not on, someone with decent knowledge please look into this or point me in the right direction!

link: https://ibb.co/Rz2pXFj

easter bulletin board images
I think i'm missing something. I don't seem to have the settings button to change the music layout. Appreciate if someone can help.
(2020-06-26, 11:32)Blackysb Wrote: I think i'm missing something. I don't seem to have the settings button to change the music layout. Appreciate if someone can help.
I music library, press left than under art, click on settings (visualization window) and change music layout.
(2020-06-26, 12:05)AleksandarLS Wrote:
(2020-06-26, 11:32)Blackysb Wrote: I think i'm missing something. I don't seem to have the settings button to change the music layout. Appreciate if someone can help.
I music library window, press left than under art, click on settings (visualization window) and change music layout.

Thanks got it!  I Switched from mq7
@Buzniak
I can take a look at adding the clearlogo to PosterLite. Ummm...I'm not sure what happened with the TMDB scraper...that's a tad disturbing.

@Slayer1982
I'll take a look, but I can't think of anything that would keep the watched flags from displaying if you have them enabled. Is anyone else having this problem?

@AleksandarLS
There should be a "TRAILER" button on the Video Info page. Also, thanks for letting me know about the widget studio icon! I'll make that change.
@latts9923

I updated my movie library with trailers info (scraped with new version Media Companion) and now is working, but added code from mq7 to show trailers in window mode.
Have you got working top art images (banners, logo, clearart) in DialogVideoInfo? I fixed little code because for me they are not showing.
(2020-06-25, 16:58)Buzniak Wrote: Hey guys, I know this is not really to do with the skin, but My movie scraper TMDB has come up with so Fkd up shit right here, here's the PLOT and OUTLINE of the movie Gretle and Hansel. This sh*t is not on, someone with decent knowledge please look into this or point me in the right direction!

link: https://ibb.co/Rz2pXFj

easter bulletin board images

Sorry for that. This was actually a problem on TMBD site. Some rogue user added this crazy stuff on 25th July, 2020. The changes were reverted the same day and the user suspended. Please refresh the movie info from the internet (ignore local info). Next time you see something like this in KODI please check with TMDB and report immediately. 
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
@latts9923 i updated my last post when i've found the solution for the issue,  it was the "progress_info" setting is the skin settings file i've changed it to true and the watched flag is working again.

Thanks. 
(2020-06-28, 15:16)latts9923 Wrote: @Buzniak
I can take a look at adding the clearlogo to PosterLite. Ummm...I'm not sure what happened with the TMDB scraper...that's a tad disturbing.

@Slayer1982
I'll take a look, but I can't think of anything that would keep the watched flags from displaying if you have them enabled. Is anyone else having this problem?

@AleksandarLS
There should be a "TRAILER" button on the Video Info page. Also, thanks for letting me know about the widget studio icon! I'll make that change.
Greetings. I upgraded to a Raspberry pi 4 running Libreelec. When I try to install this skin from the download on page 1 I get "Failed to install addon...due to invalid file structure". What's wrong?

Logfile: https://paste.kodi.tv/vuheragevo.kodi
(2020-07-01, 04:01)Alarmed Wrote: Greetings. I upgraded to a Raspberry pi 4 running Libreelec. When I try to install this skin from the download on page 1 I get "Failed to install addon...due to invalid file structure". What's wrong?

You have to install first Aeon MQ8 - 2.9.0 skin, than overwrite with files from Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod, from first page.
(2020-07-01, 11:25)AleksandarLS Wrote:
(2020-07-01, 04:01)Alarmed Wrote: Greetings. I upgraded to a Raspberry pi 4 running Libreelec. When I try to install this skin from the download on page 1 I get "Failed to install addon...due to invalid file structure". What's wrong?

You have to install first Aeon MQ8 - 2.9.0 skin, than overwrite with files from Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod, from first page.
That did it. Thanks!
I got fullscreen fanart in the PVR page.

Hi All,

Using MQ8 with the mod.. Seems fantastic, but for one little interface question.

This might be a silly question (or Ive missed something) but can you get the MQ7 style menu bar in MQ8... I really don't like the menu option on the left.

You might say why don't I just use MQ7.. I suppose I just like to always be on the latest (although a lot say MQ7 is the best, but I feel I would be missing out on something, unless I can find definitive reason to use MQ7... everyone has different options).

So, have I missed some setting, or maybe do I need to install an extra mod?

Thanks for the hard work of all with the skin... 

Rob
(2020-07-03, 11:36)RB0135 Wrote: Hi All,

Using MQ8 with the mod.. Seems fantastic, but for one little interface question.

This might be a silly question (or Ive missed something) but can you get the MQ7 style menu bar in MQ8... I really don't like the menu option on the left.

You might say why don't I just use MQ7.. I suppose I just like to always be on the latest (although a lot say MQ7 is the best, but I feel I would be missing out on something, unless I can find definitive reason to use MQ7... everyone has different options).

So, have I missed some setting, or maybe do I need to install an extra mod?

Thanks for the hard work of all with the skin... 

Rob
Configure skin, main menu, uncheck “menu in vertical mode”.
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10