• 143(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@MB1968
You're welcome! Send me the Dutch icons and I'll look at adding them.

@521256
Let me take a look and I'll get back with you.
(2020-06-28, 15:01)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
You're welcome! Send me the Dutch icons and I'll look at adding them.

Thanks Here is the downloadlink:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/212k0whkw9mprx...d.zip?dl=0

I also added a couple of missing foreign studio icons and improved the icon for the VTM studio.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

Hi @latts9923 
Ok, I've got a couple of problems. Lets start with number 1.
See attached pictures:

As you can see from the screenshots, I've got the plot set to consensus, but it's displaying the full plot. Most of my movies shows the
consensus, but there's a couple displaying the full plot. Any Ideas?
Thanks.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@MB1968
Got it...thanks!

@JanM201
I have the code set to display the plot if consensus is selected but not available.
Ok, so I figured it out.
If there is no Tagline for a movie, the full plot is displayed.
If there is a Tagline, the consensus is displayed correctly.
Would it be possible to display the consensus even if there's no Tagline for a movie?
Thanks.
@latts9923 

Is there anyway to change the background to show the fanart of the show when highlighting PVR recordings? The standard Estuary skin does and it also shows the the poster.

Thanks
I seem to be getting a log of errors in the logs for resource.images.mediaicons.colored...this started after I downloaded and installed the addon from LATTs repo. Is there somewhere else i need to be getting this zip file from? It almost seems like it's trying to load files that are missing

NOTE: this is only a SAMPLE of the types of errors I am getting, there are many of these, but all seem to be reporting back to the same path .\resource.images.mediaicons.coloured

Code:

7-02 07:13:52.061 T:139120   ERROR: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/studios/DC Comics / Warner Bros. Television / Warner Bros. Animation.png
2020-07-02 07:13:52.061 T:139120   ERROR: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/videocodec/
2020-07-02 07:13:52.061 T:139120   ERROR: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/videoresolution/
2020-07-02 07:13:52.062 T:139120   ERROR: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/aspectratio/
2020-07-02 07:13:52.062 T:139120   ERROR: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/audiocodec/
2020-07-02 07:13:52.125 T:139120   ERROR: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/studios/DC Comics / BeeTrain / Warner Bros. Animation.png
Is anyone else able to get DVD colored cases to work in the Wall view?
Trying to get these cases 

In this view

When I go to this menu item to select 

I select enter...but nothing seems to happen ...cases don't change...doesn't exit from menu...nothing...am i missing something? 
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
@JanM201
I changed the code to display the consensus even when the tagline is missing. It will be part of the next update.

@mataus19
I can take a look.

@Shredder_guitar
When you select "CUSTOMIZE CASE" in the Wall view it should take you to the MEDIA CASE settings in SKIN SETTINGS. I'm not sure why you are getting that case selection pop-up window. It should only display for Right List or KodiFlix.
(2020-07-04, 19:06)latts9923 Wrote: @JanM201
I changed the code to display the consensus even when the tagline is missing. It will be part of the next update.

@mataus19
I can take a look.

@Shredder_guitar
When you select "CUSTOMIZE CASE" in the Wall view it should take you to the MEDIA CASE settings in SKIN SETTINGS. I'm not sure why you are getting that case selection pop-up window. It should only display for Right List or KodiFlix.

I think you are referring to where the arrow is pointing, sorry for the confusion. I'm referring to the Highlighted list item -BD/DVD Cases menu item...I thought this is where you are able to change the case styles?   i change the cases to the "Colored Cases" then? Is there a way i can do this via raw code? I'll grab some log info If that helps I'm wanting the black cases for DVD, Red Cases for HDDVD, Blue Cases for blue ray...etc
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
Thanks very much. You are a star Rofl
(2020-07-04, 22:07)Shredder_guitar Wrote:
(2020-07-04, 19:06)latts9923 Wrote: @JanM201

@mataus19
I can take a look.

@Shredder_guitar

I think you are referring to where the arrow is pointing, sorry for the confusion. I'm referring to the Highlighted list item -BD/DVD Cases menu item...I thought this is where you are able to change the case styles?   i change the cases to the "Colored Cases" then? Is there a way i can do this via raw code? I'll grab some log info If that helps I'm wanting the black cases for DVD, Red Cases for HDDVD, Blue Cases for blue ray...etc
I made this what you want in the Wall view. Cases are from the Shelf3d view. I sent you pm.
@AleksandarLS 

I would like to have those cases also. Do you mind sharing your solution with me as well...

I  have to add that at the bottom of the "View options/Change view" menu there isn't a selection for: "Cases" just below "Change Transparency" .............why not?

Thank you
Hi All.

Need some help getting the backgrounds (fanart) to rotate.

I have Kodi Leia (18.7 64bit running on Windows 10 Professional 64 bit).
I am using skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod (version: 1.0.2.5)

Now, in MQ8 with MULTI-MOD the same setup (same Kodi) is working perfectly and the backgrounds revolve (however I don't like the main menu interface and there are a lot of other issues with MQ8 that dont seem to be ever going to be fixed, hence why I want to use MQ7).

I do all my own scraping with my own program and my program puts out exactly what Kodi wants. A proper NFO file (most programs don't) and all extrafanart named correctly such as <moviename>-fanart1.jpg, etc. Extrafanart is saved in the movie directory and I only have one movie per directory.

When Kodi scrapes the Movie (I have scrape local only as I do not want other scripts running to get information I already have, plus the movie storage is shared by 2 other Kodi devices, identically setup with the same issue), the textures13.db has all extranfanart references. Following is what is recorded for one of the movies in the Textures database (I removed the other columns such as the kodi cache filename, etc):
Quote:1    C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Abominable (2019)\fanart.jpg
2    C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Abominable (2019)\clearart.png
3    C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Abominable (2019)\poster.jpg
4    C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Abominable (2019)\discart.png
5    C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Abominable (2019)\banner.png
6    C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Abominable (2019)\clearlogo.png
7    C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Abominable (2019)\fanart1.jpg
8    C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Abominable (2019)\fanart2.jpg
9    C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Abominable (2019)\fanart3.jpg
10    C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Abominable (2019)\fanart4.jpg
11    C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Abominable (2019)\fanart5.jpg
Now, all other Fanart is working such as logo, discart, banner, clearlogo, etc and I changed one file to see if it was reading from my movie directory and it was.

So, after experimenting, I found this in the Kodi Log (repeated each time I selected a movie):
Quote:2020-07-06 08:55:07.389 T:25696   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Abominable (2019)\extrafanart\
2020-07-06 08:55:10.551 T:25696   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Videos\Test-Movie\Trolls World Tour (2020)\extrafanart\
Therefore, why does MQ7 look for an ExtraFanart directory for the backgrounds, instead of following Kodi's recommended location? Just for giggles, I created an extrafanart directory in the movie folder, copied the fanart1...fanart5 files into that directory, and when the movie was selected from the list, the backgrounds still didnt revolve... BUT.... when I went into INFO of the movie, that started revolving. Deleted the extrafanart directory and they stopped revolving.

I have tested this in several views (Right List, List 3d (v2), Kodiflix) and all the same result. In the Movie ART menu, I only have Extrafanart turned on.

I don't use Artwork Beef or any other Artwork scraper. I do have the Skin Helper service installed (V1.1.24). The rest of the scripts installed is just what comes with the MQ7 skin and MQ8 skin.

Have I missed a setting?

As mentioned, the exact setup (same database, same movie location, etc) works fine in MQ8.

Thanks.....
@RB0135

You have to make extrafanart folder in the movie folder. Use program like Media Companion to scrape extrafanart pictures.
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13