Release Bello 7 for Leia 18.x
(2020-01-16, 14:01)nessus Wrote:  
(2020-01-13, 12:01)sikita Wrote: I am new here so cannot send a PM yet, please add Czech language and I will do translation. Thx
Sorry for the delay but Transifex didn't send me any notification about your request. I have added the Czech language to Transifex.
Keep in mind that the master .po file it will be changed a lot in Bello 8 but if you want to do the translation now it's totally fine. Thank you for your participation on translating Bello.

Cheers
Nessus 
Hi Nessus,

I already have translated the source .po file of the addon. Is it ok for you to send just the file so I do not need to write it all to Transifex now?
Yes, no problem. Just post here the file and i will add it to Transifex.

Thanks
Nessus
(2020-01-16, 14:18)nessus Wrote: Yes, no problem. Just post here the file and i will add it to Transifex.

Thanks
Nessus
I already uploaded to Transifex. Smile All looks fine.
Great... Thanks
Hi Nessus,

I understand there will be no new releases of Bello 7. Unfortunately I am not good in skinning so would you be so great and help me or guide me how to change in the Bello 7 skin the behavior of opening video file in some lists. It seems like Bello 7 does not follow the option set in the setting of Kodi. I set to open information window but bello does not do anything in search lists or some other addons. I always have to open context menu and select the activity from that - for example to show information or to play the file. In other skins it is working fine. Thank you for your help.
I am not sure if i understand the question correctly but setting the default action in Kodi settings to show the info dialog instead of playing the item it works fine for me.

Cheers
Nessus
H @nessus , Is this a bug? I think "Reproduciendo..." should appear and not "...Reproduciendo"
Regards
No, it's not a bug. Since the labels there are aligned to the right was making more sense to me to change also the place of the dots.
If you don't like it like that you can change it here... https://github.com/Nessus85100/skin.bell....xml#L1011

Cheers
Nessus
Good evening, in the meantime I wanted to congratulate you for this really very beautiful skin, I wanted to ask you if it was possible to lower the line of the main screen and if it is possible to decrease the shade of the colors really too dark always on the main screen, perhaps it is possible to intervene directly on the folder nice addon in the kodi menu, it seems to me you can do it, I'm wrong thanks.
(2020-07-12, 20:48)marcavatar Wrote: Good evening, in the meantime I wanted to congratulate you for this really very beautiful skin, I wanted to ask you if it was possible to lower the line of the main screen and if it is possible to decrease the shade of the colors really too dark always on the main screen, perhaps it is possible to intervene directly on the folder nice addon in the kodi menu, it seems to me you can do it, I'm wrong thanks.

if you want this kind of mod you have to put your hands in xmls files......
all related color things are manageable from bello proper settings

Thanks for the answer, I was just trying to lighten the lower part of the main menu which is too dark, it seems to me there was a file in the system to change the values, even the same should be there to lower the menu line but I don't remember where it is .
Что поправить ? в последнее время скин не загружается , а если захожу по дефолта , и затем перехожу на Bello , то все работает , не сеитает , а после выхода опять не войти , пока не удалишь по FTP
Was zu korrigieren ? und wenn ich auf den Standard gehe , dann gehe ich zu Bello, dann funktioniert alles , nicht sitet, und nach dem verlassen wieder nicht anmelden , bis Sie per FTP löschen
Does anyone have a working installation of bello 7? I tried to install it yesterday on my tvbox that runs coreelec 9.2.7 (kodi 18.9).
At first, it failed to install some skin helper something addon (script.skin.helper.*). It got installed after 2 or 3 retries.

But when I loaded the skin, it showed an almost blank window with no menu in the middle and kodi did not react to any button presses. After a forced reboot, kodi failed to start many times and was crashing constanly, so all I could do is to wipe ~/.kodi completely and start fresh!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello 7 for Leia 18.x1