Dirilis : Ertugrul  Resurrection : Ertugrul NFO files
Dirilis : Ertugrul  /  Resurrection : Ertugrul  NFO files 

Hi Everyone ,

There is currently no listing for the Netflix version of the TV Show at TheMovieDB and TVDB.
Netflix version has the shorter episodes (45-50 Min ) & therefore Longer Episode counts  Esp season 2 & Season 5.

I added the Turkish show to my kodi library. As there are no netflix version show listings Re seasons:  Episodes hence I did it myself.
what I have done is a tradeoff.
I scraped the epiodes available via tvdb , but then using ember media manager I created simple nfo's for the episodes that are NOT listed on tvdb.
So now I have ALL the episodes scraped in Kodi library.
But there are the "not on tvdb list" episodes where the nfo is just simple , basic & threadbare i.e. not having title of episodes , description  etc etc etc .
I made cleararts / logo / Show theme myself & I understand that these might not be Fanart.tv standard's but hey these work for me.
There were some episodes (season 2) where I started off making "Resurrection : Ertugrul" nfo's like Netflix but gave it up.If anyone wshes to use that template & extend & make further nfo's & share in this thread then please be my guest.

The downloadable 7-zip file includes the following...
  • TV Show and 5 Season folders
  • NFO Files for each episode and the TV Show
  • Artwork for the TV Show, Seasons, episodes including theme.
As per Netflix version , the Show is ;
  • Season 1 :   76 Episodes
  • Season 2 :   103 Epiosdes
  • Season 3 :    91 Episodes
  • Season 4 :    90 Episdoes
  • Season 5 :    88 Episodes   
HOW to USE :  
  • Extract the 7-zip files into your Kodi TV Show Source folder 
  • Add your episode video files and rename them to match the naming of the nfo files.
  • Scan the show into your TV Show library.
  • Bob's your Uncle   Wink

Cheers

Dirilis Ertugrul NFO Files

P.S : Ember media manager  Is the Best media manager That I personally use for my Kodi needs. be sure to check it out !

Note: There are no video files in these downloads. The downloads contain metadata and artwork only which is freely available on the internet.
(2020-06-19, 19:56)shaktoo Wrote: Dirilis : Ertugrul  /  Resurrection : Ertugrul  NFO files 

Hi Everyone ,

There is currently no listing for the Netflix version of the TV Show at TheMovieDB and TVDB.
Netflix version has the shorter episodes (45-50 Min ) & therefore Longer Episode counts  Esp season 2 & Season 5.

This is awesome, I'll get to filling some of the blanks soon! thanks for this mate
Smile 
(2020-07-12, 02:04)DragonTurtle Wrote:
(2020-06-19, 19:56)shaktoo Wrote: Dirilis : Ertugrul  /  Resurrection : Ertugrul  NFO files 

Hi Everyone ,

This is awesome, I'll get to filling some of the blanks soon! thanks for this mate
you're welcome
Have filled in just the Plot and Title for Season 1 and 2 
Have changed the plot in Season 2 that was in your file @shaktoo as the TVDB version didn't match Netflix but season 1 did.. Weird but okay. 
I haven't got S3 onwards but when I do, I'll finish the rest.

The Zip file below was made such that you only need to copy and paste it on top of shaktoo files and replace it. 

Dirilis Ertugrul S1 S2 Netflix NFO
I also found that TheMovieDB has the Netflix Order. So people can start editing it as its much more accessible for the public.
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/66017-resu...ul/seasons
(2020-07-15, 05:54)DragonTurtle Wrote: I also found that TheMovieDB has the Netflix Order. So people can start editing it as its much more accessible for the public.
Just be aware of my previous comments regarding that listing...

(2020-06-04, 06:46)Karellen Wrote: You are out of luck.

TheMovieDB
  • Does have the facility to create new orders as required. But it only uses the existing episodes from the original aired listing.
  • You want an order that has a total of 448 episodes across 5 seasons according to your first post. (wow that is a lot. Is it a good show?)
  • TheMovieDB has 150 episodes listed on their site. You cannot add an extra 298 episodes, you can only rearrange the original 150 episodes.

TVDB
  • Has the new Flexible Orders system which allows you to create new orders just like TheMovieDb.
  • TVDB does allow you to add the extra 298 episodes, which is an advantage over TheMovieDB.
  • Unfortunately the new Flexible Orders system is not exposed to the API, so you cannot scrape the orders. My best guess is that v4 API is still at least 8 months away.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-15, 05:57)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-07-15, 05:54)DragonTurtle Wrote: I also found that TheMovieDB has the Netflix Order. So people can start editing it as its much more accessible for the public.
Just be aware of my previous comments regarding that listing...
(2020-06-04, 06:46)Karellen Wrote: You are out of luck.

TheMovieDB
  • Does have the facility to create new orders as required. But it only uses the existing episodes from the original aired listing.
  • You want an order that has a total of 448 episodes across 5 seasons according to your first post. (wow that is a lot. Is it a good show?)
  • TheMovieDB has 150 episodes listed on their site. You cannot add an extra 298 episodes, you can only rearrange the original 150 episodes.

TVDB
  • Has the new Flexible Orders system which allows you to create new orders just like TheMovieDb.
  • TVDB does allow you to add the extra 298 episodes, which is an advantage over TheMovieDB.
  • Unfortunately the new Flexible Orders system is not exposed to the API, so you cannot scrape the orders. My best guess is that v4 API is still at least 8 months away.
I think they must have changed it, they have 389 episodes now. The only thing wrong with their listing is that S5 has 88 episodes not 29 but other than that they have it all correct.
(2020-07-14, 22:14)DragonTurtle Wrote: Have filled in just the Plot and Title for Season 1 and 2 
Have changed the plot in Season 2 that was in your file @shaktoo as the TVDB version didn't match Netflix but season 1 did.. Weird but okay. 
I haven't got S3 onwards but when I do, I'll finish the rest.

The Zip file below was made such that you only need to copy and paste it on top of shaktoo files and replace it. 

Dirilis Ertugrul S1 S2 Netflix NFO
really Appreciate this.
I will update the OP with updated files soon
Cheers
Did you ever complete this project?
TVDB's v4 API can now be used so I'd like to correctly populate the Netflix order. However, since the show has been pulled from Netflix, I can't find this information.
Sorry but Left it at what it was .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dirilis : Ertugrul  Resurrection : Ertugrul NFO files0