• 145(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Question 
Hello,
at first thanks for this nice mod and all your work!

Some days ago i switched from Kodi Krypton to Leia and because of that to this compatible mod.

I made a fresh install of Kodi and this Mod. And all i've tested so far is working fine. Except one thing -> The "seen mark" on the right list view is not visible. But it's working on all other views.

I've tested this on my Nvidia Shield Tv and also on my Windows Machine. The same result on both systems.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
I would be grateful if anyone could advise on how to 'Enter master mode' to unlock my locked video sources. I have tried numerous ways to add a shortcut to the main menu with no success. The only way I can do it is by reverting back to Estuary skin or using the shortcut key on my phone using Yatse. I need it on the main menu so people who are not able to use Yatse can access locked sources using the physical remote. Please see screenshots. Thanks!

ImageImageImage
@mataus19
I think I have this working right. Open the file DialogButtonMenu.xml and find the following...
xml:

<item id="16">
<!-- Reboot to Internal -->
<label>32143</label>
<onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")</onclick>
<visible>System.Platform.Linux</visible>
</item>

Below that enter this...
xml:

<item id="17">
<label>$VAR[MasterModeLabel]</label>
<onclick>mastermode</onclick>
<visible>System.HasLocks</visible>
</item>

Now open the file IncludesVariables.xml and at the top you will see this...
xml:

<variable name="SkinVersion">
<value>1.0.2.5 - 06/21/2020</value>
</variable>

Below that add this...
xml:

<variable name="MasterModeLabel">
<value condition="!System.IsMaster">$LOCALIZE[20045]</value>
<value>$LOCALIZE[20046]</value>
</variable>

Open Kodi, and in the context menu under System Menu you should now see "ENTER MASTER MODE". I'm still working on adding this to the Shutdown submenu. I can add it as a menu item and it enters Master Mode, but right now the label does not change to "LEAVE MASTER MODE".
(2020-07-19, 14:59)latts9923 Wrote: @mataus19
I think I have this working right. Open the file DialogButtonMenu.xml and find the following...
xml:

<item id="16">
<!-- Reboot to Internal -->
<label>32143</label>
<onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")</onclick>
<visible>System.Platform.Linux</visible>
</item>

Below that enter this...
xml:

<item id="17">
<label>$VAR[MasterModeLabel]</label>
<onclick>mastermode</onclick>
<visible>System.HasLocks</visible>
</item>

Now open the file IncludesVariables.xml and at the top you will see this...
xml:

<variable name="SkinVersion">
<value>1.0.2.5 - 06/21/2020</value>
</variable>

Below that add this...
xml:

<variable name="MasterModeLabel">
<value condition="!System.IsMaster">$LOCALIZE[20045]</value>
<value>$LOCALIZE[20046]</value>
</variable>

Open Kodi, and in the context menu under System Menu you should now see "ENTER MASTER MODE". I'm still working on adding this to the Shutdown submenu. I can add it as a menu item and it enters Master Mode, but right now the label does not change to "LEAVE MASTER MODE".
Excellent!...Thanks for that @latts9923 . I'll give it a go.
(2020-06-28, 15:01)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
You're welcome! Send me the Dutch icons and I'll look at adding them.

@521256
Let me take a look and I'll get back with you.
@latts9923 I was wondering if you could give me an update regarding my issue. Could you find anything?
@"OrbS82User"
You're welcome! Hmm...I can't imagine why you would see the watched flag in all views except Right List. Let me look at the Right List code again.

@521256
I haven't had a chance to configure and test this yet.
(2020-07-21, 14:45)latts9923 Wrote: @"OrbS82User"
You're welcome! Hmm...I can't imagine why you would see the watched flag in all views except Right List. Let me look at the Right List code again.

Thanks.

Meanwhile i tested this also on a friends machine and on my notebook.
That means i've tested it on 4 different systems with 3 different operating systems. Win10, Win7 and Android. Always the same issue.

The second problem with the right list view is a graphical issue when you use fast scroll. It only appears when you use fast scrolling. It appears on the left side of the poster. See screenshot for that:

It looks like a scroll bar. I can remember that this is an old problem. This got already fixed in MQ7 Krypton Mod.

So maybe you know how this can be fixed without wasting too much time.

Thanks again for this nice mod! Without this Mod it would not be fun to use Kodi...
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
@"OrbS82User"
Do you have "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" enabled under SKIN SETTINGS > OPTIONS MENU? That also controls the watch flag for Right List.
(2020-07-23, 13:02)latts9923 Wrote: @"OrbS82User"
Do you have "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" enabled under SKIN SETTINGS > OPTIONS MENU? That also controls the watch flag for Right List.

Thank you! That fixed it. It works now.
I dont knew that this option is needed to enable watched flag specially for right list view. Because it worked without this option with all other views...

Ok, then only the graphical issues remains regarding the right list view.

One other question. Why i cant use KodiFlix view for TV shows?
Like i said i was using the MQ7 Krypton Mod the last few years and there it was possible to use the KodiFlix view for TV shows. I used it for the Season overview screen. It looks nice and i got a lot of options on this view.
Is it possible to enable it so i can use it there? That would be nice.

Like that before:

@MrSmith2019
KodiFlixTV will display seasons. By default seasons will be displayed in the Right List View.
Hi @latts9923 
Yes, KodiFlixTV does display seasons, however I think there is a bug.
See below pictures:

You can see I've set the plot to "off", which is working fine in the TV Shows, but when I go into Seasons, the plot shows up again.
Can this maybe fixed.
Thanks Smile
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2020-08-01, 17:08)latts9923 Wrote: @MrSmith2019
KodiFlixTV will display seasons.

Yes, i know that it can display seasons.

But i can't activate it on the views list. It isn't there!? And when i cant activate it i cant choose it...

The question is why?

@JanM201
Good catch...I have a fix that will be in the next update.

@MrSmith2019
I can't imagine why the KodiFlixTV view is not showing in the list. Maybe try installing the skin again.
@521256
I have a fix for the plot not displaying in IAGL. It will be part of the next update.
(2020-08-02, 14:48)latts9923 Wrote: I can't imagine why the KodiFlixTV view is not showing in the list. Maybe try installing the skin again.

It's a fresh install. 2 weeks old... A reinstall will change nothing because the code is the same.

And the problem is the same on my Win7 and Win10 Test systems here. I can choose KodiFlix for Movies and also for TV Shows overview. But not for season overview.
  • 145(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13