Solved Some movies without movieposter
Sad 
Hi!
i setup a brand new Kodi 18 (18.7.1) on a RasPi 3B and have an issue in the movie libary.
There are some movies without a movieposter. I see this posters at kodi 17. I get the movieinfos from tmdb and it is not a problem of scrapper. when I look to the movie information (button "i"), I see all actors with their pictures, I see the movie description, the rating, genre, director, can see youtube-trailer, Fanart, but no poster.

Anybody knows this issue? - I dont see this problem by the scrapper, otherwise I shouldn't see any acctor or descriptions, or not?
Give us a couple of examples. It could be that some posters/fanart are gone after the big cleanup by TMDB.
(2020-07-26, 20:31)Klojum Wrote: Give us a couple of examples. It could be that some posters/fanart are gone after the big cleanup by TMDB.

Hey, thank you for this information. I did not know that there was a big cleanup.
It is quite possible that this is my problem, I transfered the movie libary from Kodi 17 to Kodi 18 via USB-stick. I am not sure whether pictures were also transferred or just metadata...

I found out that I can get the movie pictures by deleting the movie out from db and update libary again, OR I select a movie with missing poster for information and select in the lower bar that field "update" rightmost - I don't know the titel of the english version of this menu - see screenshot! - So I get the message that there are some local data and whether I want to overwrite it...
screenshot at imgur

This afects a lot of files - it is really difficult to reload / update each film individually, is there any option to clear the libary and reload all data?

some movies: (all german version!!)

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954) ( de: 20.000 Meilen unter dem Meer)

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) (de: 2001: Odyssee im Weltraum)

2010 (1984) (de: 2010 - Das Jahr, in dem wir Kontakt aufnehmen)

Alice in Wonderland (2010) (de: Alice im Wunderland)

Alien Resurrection (1997) (de: Alien - Die Wiedergeburt)

This other one here are currently OK:

Aliens (1986) (de: Aliens - Die Rückkehr)

Apocalypse Now (1979) (de: Apocalypse Now)

First Man (2018) (de: Aufbruch zum Mond)
Hi there!
just a short feedback.

I solved the problem by changing the directory content in menu "this directory contain:" to "none".

then updating the libary and set again the directory content to "movies" and updating the libary again.

So I can keep the movie marks for unwatched / watched movies an get new movieposters and information for all movies!

greetings!
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some movies without movieposter0