Transifex Kodi Join Request
(2020-03-25, 16:54)trunghau172 Wrote: I want to be a coordinator.

And I want a corona-free world, which isn't gonna happen just yet. Big Grin

You can be a reviewer for now.
We don't have reviewers for Vietnamese yet.
Hi! I have sent a request to join the Afrikaans team but I haven't been accepted nor rejected. I see Kodi is not quite finnished in Afrikaans and thought that I could add a bit. 
Can you please add me too.

Kind regards
Username: Patzer
Does joining Transifex still makes sense? I was told that the translation is frozen because Transifex has changed its policy for funded OSS.
Frozen is not entirely the case AFAIK, but we were already looking into alternatives for different reasons.

Hmm...
Give Transifex a try with our free 15 day trial, or connect with one of our team members for a personal demo.

How nice:
Starter
$139 per month billed annually
($179/mo billed monthly)

I think we'll need to up our search for something else. Rolleyes
(2020-04-08, 13:27)Klojum Wrote: Frozen is not entirely the case AFAIK, but we were already looking into alternatives for different reasons.

Hmm...
Give Transifex a try with our free 15 day trial, or connect with one of our team members for a personal demo.

How nice:
Starter
$139 per month billed annually
($179/mo billed monthly)

I think we'll need to up our search for something else. Rolleyes

Do you think of Crowdin.com
Yeah, Crowdin is faster and seems more translator-friendly.

Are their conditions compatible with Kodi licenses?
Quote:
  1. You have created a translation project in Crowdin.
  2. The project is licensed under an approved license from an open-source initiative.
  3. Your project's source code is publicly available for download.
  4. You do not have any commercial products related to the open-source project you are requesting a license for.
  5. You are the project lead.
  6. You have been working on your open-source project for at least three months.
  7. You have an active community of collaborators.
  8. You keep the "News" section of your website up to date.
  9. You release updated builds on a regular basis.
Hello! I'd like to join the team to translate Kodi, and prehaps foremost Kore, into swedish. I'd love to coordinate that translation as well.
I've been using Kodi for 10 years or so, and would love to contribute. And make it possible for my kids to use the Kore app more easily Smile

I've requested Swedish as a new language in the Kore app, and requested to join Kodi main swedish team.
Hello! Is this the correct place to request membership to Transifex Kodi for translations? I'd like to help round out the last bit of Chinese translations if possible, thanks.
(2020-07-28, 20:18)jaredhal Wrote: Hello! Is this the correct place to request membership to Transifex Kodi for translations? I'd like to help round out the last bit of Chinese translations if possible, thanks.

Seeing the thread title, I guess it is.

I don't see your nickname in Transifex's lists, so either you have a different name or you haven't applied for a Transifex account yet.
(2020-07-28, 20:38)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-07-28, 20:18)jaredhal Wrote: Hello! Is this the correct place to request membership to Transifex Kodi for translations? I'd like to help round out the last bit of Chinese translations if possible, thanks.

Seeing the thread title, I guess it is.

I don't see your nickname in Transifex's lists, so either you have a different name or you haven't applied for a Transifex account yet.

Thanks for the reply, I believe I requested membership to KODI Main prior to posting, but I've done it again just now. My username should be the same here and there, jaredhal. Here's a link to my profile just in case: https://www.transifex.com/user/profile/jaredhal/
(2020-07-29, 21:22)jaredhal Wrote: My username should be the same here and there

Transifex still had problems finding you directly when I tried adding you (perhaps their backoffice is a bit slow), but have another try and see if the invite has arrived.
(2020-07-29, 21:36)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-07-29, 21:22)jaredhal Wrote: My username should be the same here and there

Transifex still had problems finding you directly when I tried adding you (perhaps their backoffice is a bit slow), but have another try and see if the invite has arrived.
I've been added successfully, thanks!
Hi all.

Team Kodi will soon switch from Transifex to Weblate.

Registrations at Weblate can be done in this thread:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=363132

Thanks.
With the switch to Weblate, this thread can be closed.
Exactly, I was thinking the same.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transifex Kodi Join Request0