XBOX Zattoo PVR Client - Old Version in repository
In the Kodi repository is the addon "Zattoo PVR Client" (Version 18.1.18)
With this Version you have a problem "[...]Error getting app token[...]"

There is a solution to this problem in Version 18.1.19.
But i dont know, how to get it installed except via the repo.
Addons for Xbox are bundled with the kodi release. So you should get this version once the final 18.8 release of kodi comes via the store.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2020-08-01, 09:48)phunkyfish Wrote: Addons for Xbox are bundled with the kodi release. So you should get this version once the final 18.8 release of kodi comes via the store.

thx. I was afraid of it.
But why can't i install the newer version of the addon via zip-file? -> "failed to install addon from zip file invalid structure"
Because it’s a binary addon and needs to compiled for your platform.
(2020-08-03, 11:58)phunkyfish Wrote: Because it’s a binary addon and needs to compiled for your platform.
Sorry I don't know why when I install writing 'opkg install kodi-pvr-zattoo' by telnet it show me 'cannot find anything to satisfy 'kodi-pvr-zattoo' 
(2020-12-31, 17:30)carletto88 Wrote: Sorry I don't know why when I install writing 'opkg install kodi-pvr-zattoo' by telnet it show me 'cannot find anything to satisfy 'kodi-pvr-zattoo' 
(2020-12-31, 17:32)carletto88 Wrote:
(2020-12-31, 17:30)carletto88 Wrote: Sorry I don't know why when I install writing 'opkg install kodi-pvr-zattoo' by telnet it show me 'cannot find anything to satisfy 'kodi-pvr-zattoo' 

On an xbox?
(2020-12-31, 20:47)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2020-12-31, 17:32)carletto88 Wrote:

On an xbox?
no. Kodi installed on Enigma2 box. It is a linux tvbox
This thread is for pvr.zattoo on Xbox.

Please post a new thread for your issue in correct forum section for Enigma2 here: https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=226

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zattoo PVR Client - Old Version in repository0