• 86(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
@markpako thanks for your help
(2020-07-28, 18:37)cguZZMan Wrote: @markpako thanks for your help

My pleasure!
Hello! Thank you for all the work in this add-on! It is great! 

I would like to rise a possible issue (I don't know if this have been informed before, sorry if that is the case).

When you stream content (not in the original quality) the subtitles are not loaded from the drive, and are not avaible even if you try to set them up manually. When you stream in the original quality, the subtitles are detected immediately.  

I have this problem on the lastest version (1.3.4)

Cheers! Smile
Hi everyone,

So, I have this Mi Box S running Kodi 17.6 and it runs great for both Remux and H.264 TV Shows episodes, the problem is that most addons stopped working or are not being updated anymore for that version. I tried to update it to 18.7 and even though episodes run just fine, movies (Remux or encoded) do not. I get the "cache" followed by "source too slow for playback" even though I play the files on 17.6 just fine.

I take it as a Kodi issue/configuration. Does anyone know a fix for this issue? I wouldn't mind giving up the remux files, but it would be a problem if I couldn't play even encoded files (8/12 GB).

Thanks for your work Guzzman, and all the best, everyone.
(2020-07-28, 04:00)cguZZMan Wrote: Hi all,
There was a change on Google Drive API, where the "teamdrives" api was changed to just "drives". I'm about to fix it but no longer have a teamdrive to test it. Does anybody want to share a teamdrive so I can develop it?

hey dear cguZZMan, first of all thankyou for developgin this awesome add.

I would like to ask you if there is any progress with the team drives?

i'm 5 days without watching movies with my girlfriend bcuz of this... so any advance will be really appreciated...
thankyou so much!
Hi Guys, does anybody know how can i backup my KODI Google drive settings and restored in a different devise without having to scan all the STRMs and posters from the begining on each devise?

thank you
Google Photos support mentioned, but I can't see it. Only Google Drive files are supported. How to access Google Photos?
(2020-07-31, 23:38)oppala Wrote:
There was a change on Google Drive API, where the "teamdrives" api was changed to just "drives". I'm about to fix it but no longer have a teamdrive to test it. Does anybody want to share a teamdrive so I can develop it?

i'm 5 days without watching movies with my girlfriend bcuz of this... so any advance will be really appreciated...
thankyou so much!

You can always mount gdrive with rclone, and then you can also have encryption for files if you make that kind of setup
(2020-08-02, 08:50)Doktor-X Wrote:
(2020-07-31, 23:38)oppala Wrote:

thankyou so much!

You can always mount gdrive with rclone, and then you can also have encryption for files if you make that kind of setup

sorry sir, but I really don't know what are you talking about...
i've just used to have the Team Drives option, to search for the files on my team drive... Sad
if you need a Team Drive to test and debug, I'll be happy to provide you one.
@srpablino Subtitles embedded in the video are not loaded when streaming a different format. As explained before, when changing the format, google effectively creates a new video file and it picks only one audio channel and no subtitles. So you must have your subtitle file separated from your video. If this is not working (it should), go to github to create an issue and attach all required information.

@oppala Change is done and already uploaded to github, but before doing the change available to all, I wanted to fix the export functionality as well. So it will have to wait a few more days to have the new version.
In any case, I was able to test the old team drives api and was still working. So if you have an issue with team drives right now, it should not be related. Please go to github and open an issue with your debug log file attached to be able to check it.

@WarPirobo just copy the Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.googledrive folder and all its contents to the new location.

@giaur enter the addon thru the Pictures option in Kodi.
(2020-08-03, 01:50)cguZZMan Wrote: @srpablino Subtitles embedded in the video are not loaded when streaming a different format. As explained before, when changing the format, google effectively creates a new video file and it picks only one audio channel and no subtitles. So you must have your subtitle file separated from your video. If this is not working (it should), go to github to create an issue and attach all required information.

@oppala Change is done and already uploaded to github, but before doing the change available to all, I wanted to fix the export functionality as well. So it will have to wait a few more days to have the new version.
In any case, I was able to test the old team drives api and was still working. So if you have an issue with team drives right now, it should not be related. Please go to github and open an issue with your debug log file attached to be able to check it.

@WarPirobo just copy the Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.googledrive folder and all its contents to the new location.

@giaur enter the addon thru the Pictures option in Kodi.
Thankyou @cguZZMan.
I've just updated to 1.3.6 from your repo, and now after re authenticating the accound, I cant see the Team Drive again.

But there is a point wich is driving me nuts... today i found that I can add http://localhost:8587/source to Kodi, to display the arts of the movies, and also the information about it.
It works perfect, except for not playing the movies. I found some mates with the same problem -here-.
It will be awesome if I can load it perfectly into my girlfriends TV, it will be way easyer for her to select the movies.
Thankyou Mr @cguZZMan for the attention and the development.
(2020-08-03, 01:50)cguZZMan Wrote: @giaur enter the addon thru the Pictures option in Kodi.

I am getting the same - files located on google drive, filtered and only pictures visible. I can't access my google photos, (photos.google.com)
Hi all,

I am having problem with Google Photos and mp4 files. It seems like mp4 files are hidden in all album. Other video formats like .avi, .mkv, .m4v are shown and playback just fine.
I have tested with all video taken from here https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Medi...Test_Media
and all of them played just fine except the .mp4 file which is not visible.
Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thank you all.
With the latest updates, Exports is working perfectly. 

Thank you very much cguZZman!
I would just like to use it as source, to have all the content scrapped and ready to play.

but for some reason, I cannot play anything scrapped and listed as from source... I still searching but didn't found a reason or a fix to it.
only workarounds with exporting .strm, wich would not be the case, because the content inside my drive is always changing...
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7