• 146(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@MrSmith2019
You've probably already tried this, but after enabling KodiFlixTV and you are in the Seasons view, it should default to the Right List view. Can you access the Top Menu and arrow right to select KodiFlixTV?
(2020-08-02, 15:21)latts9923 Wrote: @521256
I have a fix for the plot not displaying in IAGL. It will be part of the next update.

@latts9923 That would be nice, thanks!
Hi @latts9923 
Thanks for the fix. I have a request if possible, see picture:
Would it be possible to have this rating also show up for Movies. In the same place that it's showing for Tv Shows. I think it looks fantastic & will be very helpful.
Also, I think I found another bug, see picture:
I you select "No Floor", then the "Show Fanart Shadow" function doesn't work any more.
Maybe can be corrected before the next update.
Thanks Laugh
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@JanM201
You're welcome!

I'll take a look at adding the rating info to Movies. I have a fix for the fanart shadow. It will be part of the next update.
Thank you very much Rofl
I love the skin, so thank you.  On the music osd screen, my local discart displays andspins fine on layout 2, 3, and 4.  But on the other layouts, there is just a blank disc spinning.  Is there any fix for this, as I would love to use the 6 and 7 and 3d layouts!
(2020-08-07, 18:11)mohawkcr Wrote: I love the skin, so thank you.  On the music osd screen, my local discart displays andspins fine on layout 2, 3, and 4.  But on the other layouts, there is just a blank disc spinning.  Is there any fix for this, as I would love to use the 6 and 7 and 3d layouts!

I just checked Layout 6 and 7 and am not seeing that issue. May want to verify your setting for layout 6 and 7.
Hey @latts9923 and everyone. The top 250 number and icon won't appear in koflix tv shows nor in extended info for tv shows. Does anyone else have this issue?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UPDATE #25 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.6

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the consensus when the tagline is missing. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display additional "backup" discart for Sets when "EXTRAS" is enabled. The "backup" discart now functions like the original discart.
  • I added an "ENTER MASTER MODE" button to the context menu. Thanks to mataus19 for the request!
  • I added code to display "DIALOGUE TOP ART" to the views Banner, Banner Info, Coverflow, LandscapeX, MultiPlex, Panel, Poster, Posterlite, Sets, Shelf, Showart, Showcase and Wall. This is based on the setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" just like the VideoInfo screen. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added code to "DIALOGUE TOP ART" to display the animated logo for Movies/Sets if available.
  • I added code to hide the plot when viewing Seasons in KodiFlixTV when plot is set to off. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the same user rating star that KodiFlixTV displays. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added some white Dutch studio icons. They are located in media/resources/studios. Thanks to MB1968 for providing the icons!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the Fanart Shadow for KodiFlix not displaying correctly when you enable "HIDE INFO". Thanks to mataus19 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the position and aspectratio of the "backup" discart for Sets when you have "EXTRAS" enabled in KodiFlix and the discart is missing.
  • I fixed a problem with the game summary not displaying for IAGL. Thanks to 521256 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the Fanart Shadow for KodiFlix not displaying when you enable "HIDE FLOOR". Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!
(2020-08-07, 23:26)nomnom27 Wrote: Hey @latts9923 and everyone. The top 250 number and icon won't appear in koflix tv shows nor in extended info for tv shows. Does anyone else have this issue?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hey @latts9923  I figured out by activating omdb, top 250 ratings and logo started appearing. However is there a way for koflixtv and tv extended info to rely on .nfo files instead to show top 250 ratings?
Because I know for movies, it relies on .nfo files to scrape data for top250 ratings before relying on omdb. Can you make it te same way for tv shows?

Thanks for your time.
Hi @latts9923 
Thanks very much for the fantastic update, looks great.
Your work is greatly appreciated.
Have a wonderful day Rofl
(2020-08-07, 21:30)wags1 Wrote:
(2020-08-07, 18:11)mohawkcr Wrote: I love the skin, so thank you.  On the music osd screen, my local discart displays andspins fine on layout 2, 3, and 4.  But on the other layouts, there is just a blank disc spinning.  Is there any fix for this, as I would love to use the 6 and 7 and 3d layouts!

I just checked Layout 6 and 7 and am not seeing that issue. May want to verify your setting for layout 6 and 7.
What setting would I have to check?  This doesnt happen with all songs, just some of them
(2020-08-08, 23:07)mohawkcr Wrote:
(2020-08-07, 21:30)wags1 Wrote:

What setting would I have to check?  This doesnt happen with all songs, just some of them
Ah, that’s a bit different. In that case when you see the blank spinning disk it’s because it’s not finding discart for whatever reason.
Hey @latts9923 I found a bug. The divider lines go through plot description.
@latts9923 can you add imdb logo and rating in koflix just like you did in koflixtv in your next update?Image

• 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13