• 95(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2020-06-30, 03:35)Gabriel cota Wrote:
(2020-06-28, 18:39)assaulter1988 Wrote: I meant 17.6 will I have to upgrade to keep tfc working or your amazing magic will have a fix Smile
You have to upgrade

To kodi18.7 leia
(2020-05-08, 19:29)kingsess Wrote:
(2020-05-03, 08:39)cmik Wrote:
(2020-05-01, 20:46)angelb77 Wrote: Hi @cmik,

It seems that the live shows are not working. I'm using Kodi 18.6 and TFC ver 1.4.8.

Any help is very much appreciated. TIA
Hi @angelb77 
There is a workaround :
go to TFC.tv add-on settings / Advanced
set "Force best stream" to OFF
set "Use streaming proxy" to OFF

But this will only work for live shows. You'll have to enable these again for other shows.
I'll try to make a fix in a future version.

Enjoy! 
Ok let me try this in the futute as of now this add oon is not worth it

abs-cbn is shutdown Big Grin
Tfc.tv it is working well now
(2020-06-29, 03:47)ybrik Wrote: I'm using 1.3.7 on Jarvis. Still not working today, says forbidden error 403.

So I got it tfc running again.
Upgraded Jarvis to krypton 17.6 v7a, still old school version but this time tfc 1.4.11!😊
cmik, thank you very much for this! Mabuhay ka, kabayan!!!

I do have a request: is it possible that you fork this TFC.tv add-on and make it for iWant.ph instead? iWant.ph is intended more to be used for the Philippines market and as such have more shows available even for Free Account users (provided of course the user is geo-located in the Philippines). Pasensiya na kung pulubing hampas lupa lang ang mga nasa Pilipinas hindi katulad ng mga OFW sa ibang bansa na dolyares ang kinikita at may budget for TFC.tv Premium subscription.

The thing with the official iWant app for Android is that it is not working for Android TV boxes. While the official iWant app has been launched for more than 2 years already, the app developers couldn't make it work for Android TV (so stupid of them) unlike Netflix. I've reached out to iWant's customer support and all they say is to just Cast from my mobile device running iWant app into my Android TV if I want to watch iWant shows. Such solution is stupid as it requires another android mobile device when you can easily use an app directly installed from the Android TV.

Anyway, the workaround I see is to have an iWant add-on Kodi instead such as the one you have for TFC.tv

Upon research, since TFC.tv and iWant websites both belong with ABS-CBN corporation, they have similar codebases so modifying/forking the TFC.tv Kodi add-on for iWant might be doable. Unfortunately, unlike you, I do not have your technical expertise in making this possible hence my humble request.
As of about a month ago none of the Live TV channels work. Whenever I try to play one it just loads, blinks then does nothing. Any idea on a fix?
(2020-07-02, 11:02)alibasbas Wrote: cmik, thank you very much for this! Mabuhay ka, kabayan!!!

I do have a request: is it possible that you fork this TFC.tv add-on and make it for iWant.ph instead? iWant.ph is intended more to be used for the Philippines market and as such have more shows available even for Free Account users (provided of course the user is geo-located in the Philippines). Pasensiya na kung pulubing hampas lupa lang ang mga nasa Pilipinas hindi katulad ng mga OFW sa ibang bansa na dolyares ang kinikita at may budget for TFC.tv Premium subscription.

The thing with the official iWant app for Android is that it is not working for Android TV boxes. While the official iWant app has been launched for more than 2 years already, the app developers couldn't make it work for Android TV (so stupid of them) unlike Netflix. I've reached out to iWant's customer support and all they say is to just Cast from my mobile device running iWant app into my Android TV if I want to watch iWant shows. Such solution is stupid as it requires another android mobile device when you can easily use an app directly installed from the Android TV.

Anyway, the workaround I see is to have an iWant add-on Kodi instead such as the one you have for TFC.tv

Upon research, since TFC.tv and iWant websites both belong with ABS-CBN corporation, they have similar codebases so modifying/forking the TFC.tv Kodi add-on for iWant might be doable. Unfortunately, unlike you, I do not have your technical expertise in making this possible hence my humble request.

Hi @alibasbas,
Sure. I’ll look at it.
But technically, I can tell that many things are different.
(2020-07-07, 06:23)MartyK Wrote: As of about a month ago none of the Live TV channels work. Whenever I try to play one it just loads, blinks then does nothing. Any idea on a fix?

Hi @MartyK,
Yes, a fix is on its way. Sorry, I’ve been a lot busy lately. I’ll try to deploy it this week.
Thanks
Don't be sorry. You are providing us with a really good add on man. Thanks so much Smile
Hey @cmik any update on the live channels fix?
(2020-07-15, 00:10)rsemana Wrote: Hey @cmik any update on the live channels fix?

Any chance to fix the Live Channels??
(2020-08-01, 23:11)340rag Wrote:
(2020-07-15, 00:10)rsemana Wrote: Hey @cmik any update on the live channels fix?

Any chance to fix the Live Channels??
Mr.CMIK Are you on Vacation or just too buy to fix the No Live channel problem?Thank You Kindly
Hello, for the last week I am unable to use the 1.4.11 addon on Kodi 17.6. I get a time out error on all my devices. Have attempted deleting then reinstalling with no success. Is this happening for anyone else?
(2020-08-08, 04:57)oohhenio Wrote: Hello, for the last week I am unable to use the 1.4.11 addon on Kodi 17.6. I get a time out error on all my devices. Have attempted deleting then reinstalling with no success. Is this happening for anyone else?
No errors here. I do know that tfc changed their login to where you have to use your email address and not your user name now. They did that this last week. Try that and see if it helps.
(2020-08-08, 11:31)adfadsfasd Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 04:57)oohhenio Wrote: Hello, for the last week I am unable to use the 1.4.11 addon on Kodi 17.6. I get a time out error on all my devices. Have attempted deleting then reinstalling with no success. Is this happening for anyone else?
No errors here. I do know that tfc changed their login to where you have to use your email address and not your user name now. They did that this last week. Try that and see if it helps.

I tried installing the latest tfc version on a fresh kodi 17.6 and signing in with my email and password i use to login to tfc tv com and still get a "read operation timedout" error. i am stumped on why t stopped working when its been working for the passed year for me.
(2020-08-08, 20:12)oohhenio Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 11:31)adfadsfasd Wrote:

I tried installing the latest tfc version on a fresh kodi 17.6 and signing in with my email and password i use to login to tfc tv com and still get a "read operation timedout" error. i am stumped on why t stopped working when its been working for the passed year for me.
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10