• 11(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
@AchillesPunks  : Reminder for Large Picture View ?
(2020-08-10, 12:25)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks  : Reminder for Large Picture View ?
I'm a little closer but will not be until Wednesday till I can start editing it again. You will only be able to use this layout for the 3rd widget on the Home screen for right now. So you will set the layout for the 3rd row to Highlight Layout.

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
GitHub has been updated to fix the scrolling up and down problem.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-10, 07:58)spinecho Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 00:31)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 00:21)spinecho Wrote: Tried your suggestion and unfortunately it did not work. Still have a blank space where the rating should be.

Thanks for trying, though.

New update:

Old version:

Ok but did you actually try a 15 cert film since the file names I have you would only show up on a 15 cert
Sorry, should've been more specific.

Instead of using a 15 certificate, I changed all 7 UK icons/png in mpaa folder to 12 rating using your nomenclature as the first movie showing (Flash Gordon) is a 12 and I also tried several 12 rated movies ;-)

Unfortunately didn't work. :-(

I checked a movie nfo created by Ember and saw that the rating was: UK:12 in <mpaa> & <certification> code.
This worked om earlier mod version, so I tried renaming some of the icon/png in mpaa folder to UK:12, Rating UK:12 etc as you suggested above (swapping the hyphen for colon).

Still did not work.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Yeah it’s the “UK:” prefix. I personally don’t know how to get around that without you having to change the prefix.

I think Ember needs to change the prefix to “Rated 12” instead of UK:12.

You can test it just by doing one edit yourself. If you edit an NFO file with the “Rated” prefix, refresh the movie and it should show up. Just make sure to have the original named file names for the pngs.

There’s got to a better way though. I just can’t figure it out.
(2020-08-10, 13:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 12:25)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks  : Reminder for Large Picture View ?
I'm a little closer but will not be until Wednesday till I can start editing it again. You will only be able to use this layout for the 3rd widget on the Home screen for right now. So you will set the layout for the 3rd row to Highlight Layout.

ImageImage
That's gorgeous!
(2020-08-10, 14:07)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 07:58)spinecho Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 00:31)HugoL Wrote: Ok but did you actually try a 15 cert film since the file names I have you would only show up on a 15 cert
Sorry, should've been more specific.

Instead of using a 15 certificate, I changed all 7 UK icons/png in mpaa folder to 12 rating using your nomenclature as the first movie showing (Flash Gordon) is a 12 and I also tried several 12 rated movies ;-)

I checked a movie nfo created by Ember and saw that the rating was: UK:12 in <mpaa> & <certification> code.
This worked om earlier mod version, so I tried renaming some of the icon/png in mpaa folder to UK:12, Rating UK:12 etc as you suggested above (swapping the hyphen for colon).

Still did not work.

Yeah it’s the “UK:” prefix. I personally don’t know how to get around that without you having to change the prefix.

You can test it just by doing one edit yourself. If you edit an NFO file with the “Rated” prefix, refresh the movie and it should show up. Just make sure to have the original named file names for the pngs.

Thanks as always for your help.

At work at the moment, but I'll give it a test later and report back.
(2020-08-10, 15:07)spinecho Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 14:07)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 07:58)spinecho Wrote: Sorry, should've been more specific.

Still did not work.

There's obviously something very freaky going on with my install!

I'm running CoreElec 9.2.4 on a S905W box and so far everything working great.

I am in UK and have everything in Kodi/CoreElec set up to reflect this.
I seem to have 2 versions of TMDB scraper installed...v 5.2.1 & 3.5.3...I cannot uninstall either.

I have set both up to scrape en language and gb (UK) certificate.
However, if I scrape a movie from Kodi (not using Ember) then I always get a US certificate [emoji2369]

I have no idea!!!

I tried your suggestion @HugoL by changing an nfo, but neither this nor scraping (see above) works. I still get a blank space where certificate/rating should be.

So my options are:
Old version with small logo but monochrome ratings work

New version with large logo but no ratings!!!

Still a fantastic skin, though.
(2020-08-10, 19:53)spinecho Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 14:07)HugoL Wrote: Yeah it’s the “UK:” prefix. I personally don’t know how to get around that without you having to change the prefix.

I seem to have 2 versions of TMDB scraper installed...v 5.2.1 & 3.5.3...I cannot uninstall either.

However, if I scrape a movie from Kodi (not using Ember) then I always get a US certificate [emoji2369]

I have no idea!!!

I tried your suggestion @HugoL by changing an nfo, but neither this nor scraping (see above) works. I still get a blank space where certificate/rating should be.

So my options are:

You can still have larger logos with old ratings. I can send you the required xmls.
(2020-08-10, 20:05)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 15:07)spinecho Wrote: Thanks as always for your help.

I have no idea!!!

So my options are:

You can still have larger logos with old ratings. I can send you the required xmls.
@HugoL , that would be awesome, thanks!
(2020-08-10, 14:07)HugoL Wrote: Yeah it’s the “UK:” prefix. I personally don’t know how to get around that without you having to change the prefix.

I have no idea!!!

So my options are:

I can put the old ratings back into the GitHub. That way you keep the large logo. I'm still trying to get a switch to work so we can change from us to UK.

I'll upload to the GitHub the large logo with the US ratings as default, and add another Includesbingie.xml, and includeshomebingie.xml.
I will label them Includesbingie(UK).xml , Includeshomebingie(UK).xml. That way you can switch back to what either one.
Titan Bingie Mod
I uploaded both files to the Github.
Titan Bingie Mod
I added the Highlight Layout to GitHub for testing. You cannot use the Highlight layout for the Home Layout. It must be used inside Configure Shortcuts/Home/Widgets/3rd Widget. Set layout to Highlight. You must enable set 3rd widget inside home setting. Trailers do not work properly yet. Still trying to figure this out.

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Awesome work, @AchillesPunks

Thank you so much!
@AchillesPunks sorry, very stupid question... How do I download these from GitHub?
(2020-08-11, 08:17)spinecho Wrote: @AchillesPunks sorry, very stupid question... How do I download these from GitHub?
Front page.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0