• 23(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-08-23, 02:16)AchillesPunks Wrote: New ratings and text is now Netflix.
ImageImageImageImage

Just sent you an email. Looks like you have the wrong xbt file as your pg13 icon is off centre and there’s no UK icons being displayed.

I just noticed from your picture you improved the zoom for library views? Looks really good. I just had a quick look by enabling zoom in library views but I’m getting the original frame still showing inside the zoom. What am I missing?
(2020-08-23, 03:21)HugoL Wrote:
ImageImageImageImage

Just sent you an email. Looks like you have the wrong xbt file as your pg13 icon is off centre and there’s no UK icons being displayed.

I just noticed from your picture you improved the zoom for library views? Looks really good. I just had a quick look by enabling zoom in library views but I’m getting the original frame still showing inside the zoom. What am I missing?
Remove the frame.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-23, 06:06)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 03:21)HugoL Wrote:
ImageImageImageImage

Remove the frame.

How? I had to enable to it to get the zoom. You mean in the xmls?
(2020-08-23, 11:01)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 06:06)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 03:21)HugoL Wrote: Just sent you an email. Looks like you have the wrong xbt file as your pg13 icon is off centre and there’s no UK icons being displayed.

Remove the frame.

Yes I don't know why it does that.
Titan Bingie Mod
Thumbs Up 
ImageImageImageImage
Nice work keep up 👍🏻
(2020-08-23, 11:22)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 11:01)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 06:06)AchillesPunks Wrote: Remove the frame.

So that’s your personal edit then because it’s not in the github. Why not make it default? I noticed fixed frame in home is also incorrect.
(2020-08-23, 11:32)trkselim Wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Nice work keep up 👍🏻
Can you share xml files
(2020-08-23, 11:33)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 11:22)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 11:01)HugoL Wrote: How? I had to enable to it to get the zoom. You mean in the xmls?

So that’s your personal edit then because it’s not in the github. Why not make it default? I noticed fixed frame in home is also incorrect.
Yes fixed frame is a easy fix. I moved the poster up a little so it messed up the fixed frame
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-23, 12:52)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 11:32)trkselim Wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Nice work keep up 👍🏻
Can you share xml files
Download from the github.
Titan Bingie Mod
I Would like to get the search having poster instead of thumbs.
Titan Bingie Mod
Just updated Github. Fixed frame updated, and diffuse, and media flags, xbt.

I will not be back on until Wednesday. I start my work week today.

Make Bingie Poster view zoom

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-23, 13:21)AchillesPunks Wrote: Just updated Github. Fixed frame updated, and diffuse, and media flags, xbt.

ImageImage

You changed the rating icons or color from pink to green , earlier were way better .
I know green is original but on screen earlier were good .
Great work @AchillesPunks
(2020-08-23, 14:04)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 13:21)AchillesPunks Wrote: Just updated Github. Fixed frame updated, and diffuse, and media flags, xbt.

ImageImage

You changed the rating icons or color from pink to green , earlier were way better .
I know green is original but on screen earlier were good .
He didn't.  I'm going to explain everything properly later and hopefully Achilles will update his first post.

Firstly. you need to activate the includesmediaflagsUK.xml.  Rename it to Includesmediaflags.xml and make sure you enable colour flags in your Media Library view codec settings.

Secondly, (and I'm guessing this affects you)  because I changed the method to accessing these .pngs, you MUST scrape UK ratings instead of US if you want UK icons.  

If you don't have UK ratings scraped and want to use the UK icons, download metadata editor from the Kodi repository and change the MPAA setting to UK, and then rescrape all your certificates.
(2020-08-23, 12:57)AchillesPunks Wrote: I Would like to get the search having poster instead of thumbs.

No No No .... If you want to change this to poster i will protest ,  Hahaha

how awesome this is, just look at it 

https://i.postimg.cc/BnLB2z2Q/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/TYZDv3Wf/image.png

I have long lasting request these ( ABOVE PICS) search result could only display results up to 100 , i need them to increase up to 1000 , kindly reply if you can do this ?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0